Depressed...feeling really low...i hate me

watchmeshrink

So when I woke up today the first thing I noticed was that the sun was shining outside and it looked warm.....These are the kind of days I dread the most.
I'm at an all time low today....I've been crying all day and i'm seriously thinking I have some form of depression. I have stretch marks on my tummy, behind my knees and on my upper arms.....I've come to the stage where i'm thinking what's the point in putting in all this effort to lose weight and get thin when i'm still not gonna be able to wear a skirt...shorts or a dress. Ya I might have a nice looking figure...but I still wont be able to wear what a normal 19 year old girl wears due to ugly stretch marks :( I hate myself soooo much....sometimes I think i'd be better off not being alive......as selfish as that sounds it's the way I feel and I cant help it.....!! :cry: On a day like today i'd like to be able to go to the beach and wear cute little high waisted shorts with a little vest top.....but of course I cant!! Mam tells me..."oh you still go and enjoy yourself"....I know I should and I get that...but I cant because I hate myself...I feel sooooo ugly!!! Oh I dont know...I dont know what to do or think anymore!! Lipotrim is great.....i'm losing the weight but when the weight is gone i'm still not gonna be able to wear what I want...I hate my life!!!

Sorry guys.....my rant is over...I just really had to let this out!!!

Oh sweetheart. U brought tears to my eyes reading this post.
Please don't think like that at all. First thing in am book an appt with ur GP, n u need to sort urself out. U might need some any-depressants for a few weeks n they will make u feel better n see that life is truly very beautiful.
I hav been at exactly same place as u n did take tabs n I swear it worked. I love life now, so so much.
As for the weight n stretch marks, u won't believe it if I said that I suffer from exactly same probs with stretch marks n exactly same places. I would recommend using bio oil 2-3 times a day, I do well n apparently it works wonders. Once u start losing the weight, ur confidence will grow n u will feel fab. U will still wear all the clothes u wanna wear, I promise.
I started at nearly same weight as u, I was 222 lbs, n it's 11 weeks tomorrow n I've lost 54 lbs so far n I feel fab even with all my stretch marks.
But please sweetheart, see ur doc first thing in am.
Chin up Hun, we're all here for u.
Lots of luv n hugs.
Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ahh, bless your heart mate,,,,really feel for you
im on my first day,,,and struggling,,,
so the fact that you have got so far is a credit to you.
try not to focus on the negative,,,loosing the weight is not just about your looks,,it is also about improving your general health,,,getting rid of bad habits and many more.
so focus on the positive, focus on the fact that you have the strength to do this,,,cause im not sure i will even get through tomorrow,,,
stay strong and positiv,,,try your hardest anyway and im sure with time, things will feel better,,,,

much respect, schmocken

Oh sweetie. I know how you feel, I've been there, I'm still there. There is lots of help out there if you want it. Medication may help as well as counseling. As for the stretch marks as the weight drops they will fade and become much less visible. Use a good vitamin e moisturizer.

(((hugs)))

Hugs to you. I too can feel for you, have been down that road but with a bit of support and some anti-depressants, I have got my life back on track. You have made a huge step admitting how you feel, and now the next step it to getting some help. I hope u can see you are not alone in how u feel as I know from experience when u r that low it feels like no one else understands. So go to the docs and get some help, but remember we are all here too if u need us xx

Ok you and I are the same height and trust me when I tell you that I have that I have strechmarks would make a map of a river look tame. I had a lower starting weight than you but my skin is the very fragile porcelain kind so it stretched very easily :( but do you know what? I'm now 8 and a half stone and the strechmarks have almost disappeared, even though they were very visible last moth. Since I've got slimmer, they have shrunk with my body and you'd need a magnifying glass to see them and I honestly can't even see them some day (and they we're huge before! bright red right across my stomach) I think because we're young they repair really easily. My tummy looks like any other girl my ages tummy now. I even wear a bikini to the beach now!

im 21 and have stretch marks in the exact same places, i want to wear all them clothes you do to! i no how it feels and believe me its depressing! But please chin up and theres plenty of thin girls that have stretch marks ! Be proud of how much weight you have lost and the strength you had to get you till your weight! Also i find a dark tan will cover my leg and arm stretchmarks. And i have heard bio oil and coca butter will help make them fade. xx

Im 25 and had really bad stretch marks and i mean really bad they were purple the brightest shade and coverd my stomach back and behind my legs and no lie theyv faded away iv still got some light ones, i think you should speak to your doctor and hopefully they will be able to help xxx

So when I woke up today the first thing I noticed was that the sun was shining outside and it looked warm.....These are the kind of days I dread the most.
I'm at an all time low today....I've been crying all day and i'm seriously thinking I have some form of depression. I have stretch marks on my tummy, behind my knees and on my upper arms.....I've come to the stage where i'm thinking what's the point in putting in all this effort to lose weight and get thin when i'm still not gonna be able to wear a skirt...shorts or a dress. Ya I might have a nice looking figure...but I still wont be able to wear what a normal 19 year old girl wears due to ugly stretch marks :( I hate myself soooo much....sometimes I think i'd be better off not being alive......as selfish as that sounds it's the way I feel and I cant help it.....!! :cry: On a day like today i'd like to be able to go to the beach and wear cute little high waisted shorts with a little vest top.....but of course I cant!! Mam tells me..."oh you still go and enjoy yourself"....I know I should and I get that...but I cant because I hate myself...I feel sooooo ugly!!! Oh I dont know...I dont know what to do or think anymore!! Lipotrim is great.....i'm losing the weight but when the weight is gone i'm still not gonna be able to wear what I want...I hate my life!!!

Sorry guys.....my rant is over...I just really had to let this out!!!

Lots of love & hugs!!!
First thing you must do is go and see your doctor and tell him how you feel, he may be able to prescribe something which will lift these feelings.
Secondly, don't worry about the strech marks, lot of people including me have them exactly at the places you mentioned. It's the beautiful person inside you which matters, no one notices your strech marks only you. Enjoy the nice weather, stick to the diet 100% it will do wonders for you, trust me.:D

Thankyou all soooooooo much :) I am feeling much better today! I talked to my mum and she has agreed to let me get laser done on my stretch marks this summer!! You guys are AMAZING...seriously!!! xxxxxxxx

watchmeshrink said:
Thankyou all soooooooo much :) I am feeling much better today! I talked to my mum and she has agreed to let me get laser done on my stretch marks this summer!! You guys are AMAZING...seriously!!! xxxxxxxx

Aww, glad u feel better Hun, we are always here for ya.
Chin up n enjoy the lovely day.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your welcome babe :) glad youre in better spirits -hugs- xx

There you are honey, everyone around you loves you for what you are. Keep talking to your mother and us. Good luck:D

please do not let things like stretch marks trouble you or knock your confidence down, you have taken the first step to start the lipotrim diet and trust me you will feel better, as for the stretch marks, i had serious stretch marks after having a baby and bio oil and palmers cocoa butter worked wonders, try it, it works slowly but surely. In the mean time try visiting your G.P so you can get support.

Glad u r feeling better. Use your mum and us to sound off whenever u need to x

Back