Depressed, going to fill up on free foods

Cyclebabe

So after yesterday's getting dumped I'm not exactly feeling sh1t hot. I'm not in the slightest bit hungry but I want to be prepared in case my next reaction is to be ravenous for naughty food. Anyone got any suggestions what I should get in, just in case?

I suspect most of my syns for the next week or so will go on alcohol as all my girlies are trying to take me out to cheer me up.

So sorry, mate!

I think getting loads of free food in is a great idea- if a binge is inevitable then do it on free foods because it is still about being in control and you won't get the guilt feelings afterwards.

Suggestions: crabsticks, strawberries, a jar of beetroot, boiled new potato salad, SW chips, chopped pineapple chunks, chicken breast slices, a bowl of mashed potatoes, mugshots, lots of sliced melon

the list is endless- take care and keep your chin up. The ultimate revenge will be in 6 months they see you looking slim and hot and their jaw drops

xxxx

aww hun, Im sorry to hear of your news!

Fruit, jelly, lots of eggs, mugshots and yoghurts for a sweet kick normally help me!

AND REMEMBER - HIS LOSS!!!!!!!

Wait until you bump into him in a few months looking stunning - he will regret it, you will feel AMAZING and wont give him a second glance!!!!

:hug99:
xx

My comfort food is always SW chips with beans and an egg or I'll make up smash with water and grate a Hea of low fat cheese into it...

mmm cheesy mash.

Aw - sorry to hear your news... it's so sh*t :(

My comfort food is SW chips... lots of them!

Just think how amazing you will feel when you get to target and realise that not only did you dump your excess weight but you are free of your "ex" weight too :D

Yep SW chips for me all the way babe!

Like everyone else says - think of the look on his face when he sees you in a couple of months! :eek: and he will be....:jelous:

I love your thinking of getting the free food in now - don't let him spoil your hard work so far!! x x

I'm so sorry hun. (((HUGS))) Syn free stodge - sw chips with eggs, beans, tomatoes & mushrooms, with a couple of slices of 400g wholemeal bread to mop up.
2 weetabix, topped with banana, loads of strawberries, grapes and Mullerlight.
A binge is probably inevitable but better to have a controlled binge and still be in control rather than scoff the ben and jerrys!

Awwww just wanted to say I am sorry - is there no chance that you will be able to work things out??

If a binge is on the way - you have loads of good suggestions there for what to indulge on :)

Thanks everyone for the support!

Well the comfort eating has begun, but I'm telling myself it's fine and I can eat whatever I need to as long as I stick to the free foods.

So I have just devoured 2 mullerlight vanillas while waiting for my jacket potato with beans, 2 quorn sausages and 2 fry light eggs.

I am SUCH a PIG!!!

Not sure about working it out - he sent a pretty strong signal when he cancelled the holiday but he said he didn't want to end the relationship and he wanted to go away to a deserted island by himself for 2 weeks instead and 'think about us' ?!?!?!

I know men need their caves but this is really really weird. And he said if we went on the holiday together then 'things would end up in a mess'.

So god knows what's going on, but all my friends say i should dump him in any case. Men!!! *sob*

Thanks everyone for the support!

Well the comfort eating has begun, but I'm telling myself it's fine and I can eat whatever I need to as long as I stick to the free foods.

So I have just devoured 2 mullerlight vanillas while waiting for my jacket potato with beans, 2 quorn sausages and 2 fry light eggs.

I am SUCH a PIG!!!

Not sure about working it out - he sent a pretty strong signal when he cancelled the holiday but he said he didn't want to end the relationship and he wanted to go away to a deserted island by himself for 2 weeks instead and 'think about us' ?!?!?!

I know men need their caves but this is really really weird. And he said if we went on the holiday together then 'things would end up in a mess'.

So god knows what's going on, but all my friends say i should dump him in any case. Men!!! *sob*

Ach... Men are such babies... especially when they pull the "boo hoo, I need time on my own" card.

If you think he's worth it, then give him time but if not try to hold your head high and don't let him mess you about.

I know when I split with my ex-husband all my friends re-joiced... wish I'd listend to them sooner :rolleyes:

Sometimes your friends can see way too clearly, the stuff we do our best to ignore.

Sod him. If he needs 'man-cave, just him on a deserted beach, 'thinking time'', tell him that HE can stay at home and YOU will go on the holiday with one of your very supportive girlies.... and think about HIM (or maybe not if you see someone hotter/nicer/more gentlemanly.) :D

As for the comfort eating.... risotto. It takes ages to make (if you use the 'constantly having to stir' method). Prep time is minimal (so you convince yourself it will be ready soon) and whilst you're stirring it, you can't leave it to get any other food!!! Once it's done, it tastes great, feels like a real treat (especially after all the effort!!) and really fills you. Only uses an optional HEX A for some parmesan and you can put loads of free stuff in it!!!!

Whatever happens, chin up, boobs out front, stomach in (or use spanx) and be happy.

What cute answers!!

Unfortunately I can't go on the holiday by myself because for the first week we were going to stay with some of his family abroad and although they are really really lovely it would be just too weird to go there on my own.

But my sweet cousin and her husband have offered me to go for a week sailing with them, so I will do that and look at all the cute men on the shoreline and drink lots of lovely cocktails and generally have a better time than he is having on his sodding island.

I hope he gets bitten by a snake!!

Back