Depressed...I hate my life...please help!

ooops i thought this was only added today lol! didnt realise ther was 3 pages!!..
hope the support helps anyway and glad to see your back on board ...:) x

I keep looking at dresses.. In my head i want to wear one, but i don't feel right in one..

In the last 10 years i have worn a dress once.. and that was for my wedding!! Joe hasn't seen me in a dress before that, or since!! lol

Keep positive hun, come on here for support and you will be fine x x

what size are you Su? got a whole wardrobe of long frocks ranging from 10's to (I think) a 16........could take some photos and send them to you????

what size are you Su? got a whole wardrobe of long frocks ranging from 10's to (I think) a 16........could take some photos and send them to you????

Guess what??????
After ALL my moaning i went to my mums today to try on some of her jeans because she is slimmer than me... and they fit!!!

It seems to have happened overnight.. I am now able to get into a size 16!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh.. When i met Joe i was roughly a 12, and at my biggest was in a tight 20

I bet you look lovely in a dress, i can imagine it suiting you x x

I am just going to do my mini goal now!! lol x x

Guess what??????
After ALL my moaning i went to my mums today to try on some of her jeans because she is slimmer than me... and they fit!!!

It seems to have happened overnight.. I am now able to get into a size 16!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh.. When i met Joe i was roughly a 12, and at my biggest was in a tight 20

I bet you look lovely in a dress, i can imagine it suiting you x x

I am just going to do my mini goal now!! lol x x

See!!! told you so again!!!! I knew that you must be thinner!! Just managed to post some photos to my profile and the thread that Nat started....let me know what you think? I couldn't be more nervous that if I'd stood there naked! The difference is 2 stone exactly:eek:

Good luck watch me shrink you can easy lose that if you are 100% huni xxx

Back