depressed

casperos

Hi All -
I haven't been on here for nearly a week but I've been so happy and full of energy after losing my 1st stone I kept myself busy , but today I been miserable , lethargic and feel like crying all day today . I know I'm not going to eat (although I really feel like it!) but I really am fed up - has anyone else been feeling like this after first week cause I'm on week 3 now ?:(:needhug:

Hi, I think that everyone can feel like this whether on LT or not, I guess that is just life, sometimes we are up and sometimes we are down, its only natural. The good thing about being on LT is that you have the opportunity to train yourself not to turn to food to change how you feel. You have done so well and you have been really feeling positive and happy. I wouldnt read too much into having a down day, I would recommend a nice bath and an early night, and go to bed and feel proud of your achievements so far and feel excited about the future.

Good luck xox :) xox

sorry to hear your feeling so down.... but hey your doing sooo well,we are all going to have our off days from time to time,just remember you have loads of support here on LT... Have an early night & hopefully your feel tons better tomorrow.. Sweet dreams x

I've only jus started so i cannot comment on mood but i can give a big hug:gen126:

I been getting some not misery but realising I am not fully satisifed with my life work particularly I guess food has been numbing that...I think that is the biggest thing about this diet for me it has made me realise I hunger for other things that I translated into food...deep I know sorry lol

we all feel like this at some point on this diet...really think it plays with your emotion...i feel like cr*p today...this is the first time i couldnt get motivated, just wanted to crawl back into bed this morning:cry:... havent the answers why hun...but all you can do is continue to post on here to let it all out.. the replies soon pick you back up!...chin up sweetie..;)

I've felt a bit up and down since I started LT (I'm in week 4) - some days are easy and I sail through and others are a bit of a slog. The more weight I lose the more good days I have - stick with it!

week 3 was bad for me - i actually looked ill and was shaky, wobbly and generally felt cr*p. it does get better but you still might have the odd bad day - but the more you lose the better you feel and it carries on getting better honest x x x lots of hugs anyway x x x

Thanx

BIG BIG THANKS to you all for your support - although I still don't feel like myself today I feel a bit happier than yesterday - weather don't help I suppose. I just wanted to comfort eat I think, but gave myself a pampering instead lol. - thanks again and good luck with your losses guys and gals!;)

BIG BIG THANKS to you all for your support - although I still don't feel like myself today I feel a bit happier than yesterday - weather don't help I suppose. I just wanted to comfort eat I think, but gave myself a pampering instead lol. - thanks again and good luck with your losses guys and gals!;)

i promise the day you comfort eat you'll a) be really hacked off with yourself for giving in and b) be gutted that the food doesn't give you the boost you were looking for. I've done it and I was so annoyed with myself and disappointed with the food that I thought, sod it, it's shakes for me all the way until i get to where i want to be!!

well done pet for resisting temptation and you sound more positive now.No comfort eating sends my spiraling between happiness anger and depression.Its so hard 2 deal with issues when you cant hide behind weight and food.your doing great keep it up!!!michellexx.

Back