Derbynanny's weight loss

Annie I am a nanny. (same as a childminder but get to d it in other people's houses)

I would childmind if i had children of my own. Too much trouble to make our house and garden child proof when we don't have kids !

Bayside I look forward to you saying well done on your 2 pounds next week LOL

Teresa

Very proud how i handled the challenges of a buffet and post half marathon munchies. Still struggling with the munchies today but going to make myself some syn free chips when i make the kids tea. Everything else that passes my lips will be syn free today !

Teresa

it's always disappointing to STS when you've been good-BUT run as fast as you can from the after eights!! They are not your friend and will make you feel even worse if you eat them!!!!!!!

cheer up, you will lose next week:)

One day until WI and I am being rebellious today and having a green day and eating pasta LOL I normally do a red day the day before wi but I struggled sunday and yesterday with red days so wanted comfort food today. But really do not want a sts AGAIN. I have been OP even though I used a fiar few syns yesterday I am stil only at about 50

Teresa

Good luck for your WI tomorrow x

Brilliant this week. Best of luck for next WI xx

WI night tonight and it is my birthday.

Hope meeting is not cancelled.

not expecting a loss but a sts or a small gain will be acceptable as i was lucky for a sts last week and had new year's eve off plan.

Have finally decided on a PAT (have originally been aiming for my WW top of range goal) I am going to aim for 10 6 at meetings which would have me lower than i have been in many years but at a weight i think is maintainable so 5 or maybe 6 pounds to go.

Tonight is week 1 of my 6 week countdown I won, can i get to Target before i have to pay again ??

Teresa

Yeah i am so happy for another sts.

christmas, birthday and new year celebrations all over and now want to lose 5 pounds in the next 5 weeks can i do it?????

YES I CAN (hmm have i been watching too much bob the builder?)

Teresa

Back