Derbynanny's weight loss

well. i made the cowboy pie and it was very good, we all had it and even the kids liked it. Might add some extra flavours next time as i love spicy food. Thanks for the recipe:)

Wi tomorrow and i have to work late so going to try really hard to get to the later class.

Have promised the little boy i nanny for that we can bake tomorrow (homemade pizza and cupcakes) so if i even think I am going to WI it will keep my fingers out the cake batter.

Teresa

boo, hiss to the SW scales!!!! Well done on your 100% week, half a pound is still a pack of lard so don't be too disappointed, hopefully next week will be even more:)

Well done on a 100% week, and I wouldn't worry about the SW scales. I have twice had results wildly different from what I was expecting, and both times I suspect it was the SW scales which were wrong as it ended up exactly as I expected the following week.

Just stick to the plan and it will work, as you already know :)

2 pound off back to my beloved 10 st 11 the weight I have been 6 out of the last 12 or more weigh ins !!

Also the weight my consultant thinks I should stick at. Have 4 weeks left of countdown to see if i can lose any more

Teresa

Congratulations on another 2lb off, and getting back to that important weight :)

The way you write it, "the weight my consultant thinks I should stick at" suggests that maybe you're not convinced?

I have set a goal weight, for the purposes of my ticker and stats on Minimins but really the weight is almost irrelevant, I have a goal 'feeling'.

And don't get me started on the BMI graphs lol

LOL Dave you are right I am not totally convinced that I should stick at 10 11 as in my head i think i should weigh less LOL. 10 11 is one pound over the top of my BMI which as you probably think does not take into account i have rock hard muscular legs and I am not a petite woman to start with.

Funnily enough today i was looking something up on a online calorie log for my hubby (who has finally decided to lose some weight but refuses to do SW and wants to count calories :-() and i decided to explore the site as I had not used it for years. I used to use it regularly to log calories and exercise and weight. Well I read all my logged weights over the past 8 years (sometimes i logged weekly sometimes i went months in between and more recently only once a year or less)

Well funnily enough 80%of my w i's were 10st 9 to 10st 11!! (these were morning weights at home) Exactly the same as i have been for the last 3 months !! in all those weigh ins only twice did i get below this weight and then for only one week. Every holiday/christmas I would gain 5 to 7 pounds which i would then work hard to get off and get back to this same point... a couple of times i obvioulsy took longer breaks off plan and gained more 15 to 25 pounds a couple of times but fairly quickly it was back off as soon as i was back OP.

So this long winded explanation is all about the fact that maybe i should accept i am where I am supposed to be !! And my goal should be to really work on maintenance and make sure those off plan times are kept nice and short . I am too realistic to say i will never go off plan as frankly who wants to go on holiday, have christmas or your birthday without treats?

Thanks for reading if you have not fallen asleep already.

Wish me luck as tomorrow i am running 18 miles !!!

Teresa

Wow! Well done, 3lbs and getting to Target , you must be thrilled. Have a great first week at goal:) Hope it goes well for you.

LMAO after that long paragraph about 10 11 maybe being your natural healthy target weight you go and lose 3lbs!! Go girl, nice one :)

How did the 18-miler go?

Has your SWC changed your plan now as you're maintaining rather than losing?

The consultant hasn't really mentioned maintenance so kind of doing my own thing! I missed wi this week but I am still losing at home !!! so need to really work on a maintenance plan !!

18 miler went well aand tomorrow have a kilomathon race from nottingham to derby (26.2 k or 16.3 miles in old money) actually looking forward to it !

Teresa

wow you're still losing!!! Well done, hope all your running is going well, i tried to have a jog on the treadmill today but didn't get very far:(

Hiya Teresa, just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best for the marathon today, after all your hard work training and weight loss too hopefully you'll get round in one piece. I'm actually very jealous, and am thinking very seriously about giving it a bash next year lol.

Look forward to hearing how you got on, and hope it stays cool for you.

Good luck ♥

Back