Derbynanny's weight loss

LOL Dave you are right how rude of me LOL

Well let me start with the exciting stuff....

The LONDON MARATHON was the most exciting thing I have EVER done and bear in mind i have done marathons in new york/florida/hawaii/Philadelphia and Leicester!

The atmosphere was electric it was over crowded, extremely noisy and overwhelming and yet at the same time exhilirating and joyous !

Add to that I had trained super hard and the weather co operated although I could have done without the downpour at the start so I ended up achieving a new personal best time of 4 hours 29 minutes and 50 seconds. A whole 12 minutes off my previous best time and just over an hour faster than my 1st marathon !!!

It took me until thursday to come down from the runner's high.

I can not wait for the ballot lottery to open for next year (opens on tuesday morning online at the virgin marathon website and will close within days!!!) It took me 5 years to get in so i you have any temptation to do it try this year !! (i will even be your online coach if you get in LOL)

Now as for SW not quite such a resounding success at the moment but that is my fault not the diet.

I need to lose 1.5 pounds to be back in my target range....I will be there a week on wednesday at the latest !

Teresa

Back