Desperate and Disheartened...

The trifles are.delicious. u use 4 wide tumblers and but 2 trifle sponge fingers in each one. Need to snap in half.
Add frozen raspberries to each glass.
Make up Harleys sugar free raspberry jelly, (makes a pint) but add 2 sheets of geletine when at boiled water stage. I do this as mum always said fruit (or alcohol) in jelly won't set. Share jelly between the 4 glasses. Leave in fridge to set.

Just before serving spoon banana and custard mullerlight on top (1 tub does 2).
Then add uht squirt light cream (i hadn't had this since a kid) - 12.5g of light stuff is 20 cals about so 1 syn.12.5g actually covers top of mine quite well (i was sad and weighed it the first time)

Makes trifle 3.5 with cream (or 2.5 without) :)

Thank you so much everyone for the support. I've been to class tonight and was gutted to have gained 3lbs. At least this time I know why and its IS deserved. Unfortunately it means that i'm going to have to work sooooo much harder the next two weeks!!

I fell at the first hurdle with Green so after having a long chat with a consultant friend we've decided that success express will be better.

I will post a food diary in a couple of days as i'm working the next few days, every little helps as they say.

One thing I have thought about is changing group as I still attend the group I ran and I "brought up" the new consultant so I'm still very active within the group. I need to stop being a consultant and be a member again but its a hard change to make.

Geordie-lass, you raise very good points and its been something i've thought about lots over the years. I also had an app for calories though used it to control intake. I wonder if perhaps I should have used it to see how many i do have! Incidently, SW tells consultants that "not eating enough" is not a reason to have sts or gained whereas i've always encouraged members to eat plenty (of free and superfree) and they had great results.
The weeks I stuffed myself silly, i lost good amounts.

(ps, The curry recipe is devine! We've had it 4 times since we got the mag)

Lumps, My syns vary and i tend to use them weekly rather than daily but they do average at around 15 a day. I've tried using 10/5/0 and it doesn't seem to help so I may aswell have them.

So, after a very long post... Thank you all again, so much. Will keep those intersted posted xSx

Good luck on Superexpress.
I know exactly how you feel,we know we all are diffrent and all lose at diffrent rates etc. But to get a STS or a gain, when you know you have stuck to the plan (lets face it is a lot of extra work well IMO) and then you stay to
Image Therapy and there they are saying they have had this and that and get a loss and more often than not a decent loss, and then set another 2-3 lbs target loss for the coming week. Yes sorry I am repeating what you hav already said.

My only words or word of wisdom is not easy but persever(Sp) and it will shift, it won't have any choice. Thats what is keeping me going.
I have gone from EE to Red plan, got a good loss for me the 1st week on this but sts and 1/2 lb on over the past 3 wi's or so.
I am now trying not to eat too much fruit, but taken a tip from a recent Target member who lost 1-2 lbs a week with only one small gain.
Fruit Salad, a masive one in the fridge.I am using that this week as a pud. But only if I need it. Also having brown pasta very ocassionally(due to being on Red).

But I think that might be one of the things I was doing wrong on Extra Easy.I was having White Rice and Pasta.

Sorry long post. Good luck keep at it.

X

How much water do you drink a day? Have you increased this since starting on the exercising? Also rather than the temporary measure of success express for a week maybe try red meals in the evening for a week? It can be very effective to reduce carbs in the evening but not overall. You need it for those kettlebells. Just look at Jennifer Nicole Smith!!

Back