Desperate Newbie!!

Dazey

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as I am new here!

My name is Fiona, I am a bit overweight and need to lose weight in time for my sisters wedding in December - flying out to Auckland for it!

I ordered my bridesmaid dress one size smaller than I am, so I desperately need to lose the weight but I am finding it really difficult to stay on top of a diet.

I joined the gym, so will be going to group exercise classes at least once a week, and am snacking mainly on fruit and nuts instead of anything really naughty!

I keep falling off the wagon, and am in some need of reassurance and support from other people in the same situation as it is difficult to maintain the optimism on my own - and it is very easy to slip back into my old eating habits! I think living a few doors up from KFC certainly doesnt help the matter!

Hi Fiona, welcome to Minimins!! Are you following a plan (which one)?

Hi Fiona :welcome:
Yes - what plan are you following? You'll find lots of help & support on here and you WILL be in that bridesmaid's dress and look fantastic. x

Hi
Also (sort of!) new to this. Joined MiniMins a while ago but never posted before. Joined SW in May this year and have lost over 2 stone so far but still have a way to go. Have found it a great site for recipe ideas, the KFC style chicken a firm favourite in our house. Thanks to those who keep posting the great ideas

I am trying to Extra Easy plan with my sister (she would also like to lose some weight for her wedding day - convenient how these dresses are always a little small for us!).

My day today, consisted of this:
Breakfast - cereal
Morning snack - banana
Lunch - Chicken sandwich (home made), an apple, handful of cashew nuts (my new love)
Afternoon Snack - another banana
Dinner - Rice with scrambled egg
Drinks were ribena, tea and coffee, both without sugar.

Im just so scared of failing!

Hi Fiona and welcome. Would joining a class help to keep you motivated? I've tried doing it on my own but knowing I have to weigh in at class the following week keeps me on the straight and narrow. Good Luck.:D

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back