Desperate to see a loss...

krupskaya

Gold Member
Wish me luck ladies and gents. I WI this afternoon and I'm so desperate to see a loss. I've STS for two weeks running now. Unfortunately I haven't been 100% as I had one blowout day but reduced my remaining syns accordingly so the binge was all accounted for in the rest of the week.

I'm so desperate to see a loss - gah!

Thankyou Bige - I will certainly report back!

Good luck! You deserve to see a loss this week :)

Fingers crossed for you :)

Oh, I hope so Jilly! X

Good luck! You've had one bad day out of seven and you've obviously worked hard with your syns to not let that one day to ruin the whole week so well done, I'm sure the scales will be good to you today! x

Good luck, I can't wait to see your result!! I can completely relate to you Zoe, I've had a really slow few weeks, infact months! I've been in the 12 stone range for 17 weeks now and infact I've lost 1 1/2 lb in the last 6 weeks with one thing and another! I'm very frustrated at the moment, making a massive effort this week but worried I won't be rewarded on Mon because it's the week before *week when I ALWAYS get effected!! So it's just a matter of plodding on and I know that very soon I'll be down in the 11 stone range which will be a momentous day!! SO GOOD LUCK! I'll be keeping an eye out for your next posting!!X

Thankyou ladies for all your wonderful support. I lost 2.5lbs and broke into the magical 11 stone bracket! Really pleased! I know what you mean about slow going though Heather - but slow and steady wins the race innit?! Now I've just got 1.5 lbs to shift to get my first stone shiny! XXX

OMG that's BRILLIANNNNNTTT!!!! Well done, you must be over the moon! You do realise I've now got 11 stone range envy BIG TIME!!!X

Back