Desperate to Start Again But Just Can't Get In the Mood

mmmmm 3 packs and a trout! sounds lovely hehehee.
I am really going to try to restart today too. I have only ever tried a vlcd once before and that was about a month ago and I stuck to it for a week...lost 9lbs and have since put back 3lbs on in the 3 weeks which I suppose isnt too horrific since I have eaten loads. Ggrrrr. U can do it! x

Hahahaha yeah, sounds really stupid doesn't it but hey, if it stops me from feeling ill after excersie I would eat it raw lol

Well, it's nearly lunch time and I've got my mushroom soup to look forward to Mmmmmmmm. I am taking my bar to the gym in case I get hungry before my zumba class at 6.45 p.m. so fingers crossed I can survive today. Once this week's over I will be fine but my head is thumping already. Good luck everyone x

Good luck getting through the first week *hugs*

Just try to remember, this diet isnt a way of life for ever, its a means to an end. The faster you restart and get back into the zone, the faster you'll be done with it. I've just finished a week of working solutions, and I've found it really hard, weight loss slowed down, and being able to eat but also on the packs was quite difficult, mentally i kept thinking, oh its okay I can have this and that. I've decided to stick to total solutions now untill ive reached my goal and reassess at that point, i just cant do half and half. stricter the better, but I just keep thinking how much nicer eating will be when Im at a weight of happy with, and no longer pestered with oh no, ive cheated etc!! Best of luck. Have faith in yourself!

Just try to remember, this diet isnt a way of life for ever, its a means to an end. The faster you restart and get back into the zone, the faster you'll be done with it. I've just finished a week of working solutions, and I've found it really hard, weight loss slowed down, and being able to eat but also on the packs was quite difficult, mentally i kept thinking, oh its okay I can have this and that. I've decided to stick to total solutions now untill ive reached my goal and reassess at that point, i just cant do half and half. stricter the better, but I just keep thinking how much nicer eating will be when Im at a weight of happy with, and no longer pestered with oh no, ive cheated etc!! Best of luck. Have faith in yourself!

Although its something iv told my self and others a few times before reading this really made me think about how i felt in the begining of the year when i started the diet. and before i ate at my nans funeral which then has seen me doing 3 days on 1 day off nearly every week since! i always lose each week but it could be alot more each week if id just knuckled down and pushed through it like in the 1st month. i wanted to get to goal as quickly as i could and cheating wasnt an option at all back then. i need to keep telling meyself that "this diet isnt a way of life for ever, its a means to an end. The faster you restart and get back into the zone, the faster you'll be done with it".

the last time i ate was on saturday so hopefully by the morning ketosis will be back properly and i will get through april 100% to get to my mini goal of being 12 stone by may.

thanks nelehnalip and good luck to everyone thats struggling to get back into it, we can do this!

x

OMG Mia not again women... pull up your socks and get on with diet MISSY... do u hear me??

Im back lol as u can see and gained 9 lbs so u will be pleased i took your text message and certainly enjoyed myself with the food.!

oh well slim shanny is coming back... and so is Mia... tooooo.

how u getting on today?? come out and talk lol xx

Last edited:
Just do it! You'll do it at some stage so may as well jump to it now! You can do it....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well, I am doing fine. Went out last night so had to knock myself out of ketosis (if I was in it) and had 2 weetabix before I went. I only had 2 vodkas when I was out so didn't go overboard. Back on it today. Not expecting to have lost much when I WI on Monday night but it's ok. I always struggle the first week so nothing new there.

Shanny, hi, welcome back. I hope you had a good time? I am glad you ate, you would have regretted it otherwise. The 9lb will go soon I am sure.

Thanx Mia... I'm hoping to go away in August too, so need to stay strong
Do u enjoy Zumba ? I love it alot.
Hope your ok chick xx

Hi Shanny, Yeah I love zumba but unfortunately think I have to stop due to certain health complications I have :( Will go to see the Doctor through the week and see what he advises (although don't have much faith in Doctors to be honest nowadays). I will keep up the swimming though.

Glad you had a good time. I am supposed to be going away on 21st May so need to lose a bit before then, but had a baddddd day today. Had fish and chips at the beach with cake, jam tarts and chocolate. Start again tomorrow I think haha

Back