Desperatly need help!!! Post Hols!!

Lianna

Silver Member
Just come back from Mexico on Thursday!! think ive put about 7lb on!! well thats what my scales are saying and they are spot on with sws,,, plus tonight i have had 2 kit kat chunkys because i cant seem to get my head round getting back on track until i have been to weigh in tommorow, but im worried incase i cant get back on track!! :cry:

HELP!!!

I am very dissapointed no one has helped me here :-(

Hi, first of all 7lbs is not that bad after a holiday & I hope you had a fab time! It is easy to let things slide after your hols but just think of your slinky black dress for Christmas.
It is good that your WI is tomorrow as you will probably pull it back & soon lose the 7lbs.

I joined SW years ago but haven't tried the new Extra Easy,can I ask if that is what you follow & how you find the diet?

I am going away in 3.5wks & am 4.5st overweight, I am dreading it!!!

You have done really well so far, keep at it!!;)

Hey Lianna, try not to stress out too much.
Once you get to your weigh in and find out how much you have gained then just keep calm and tell yourself 'I can do this' and just focus on getting back to eating healthy the next few weeks.

Stressing over not being able to get back on track will just make you wanna eat more! Well that's how it was with me anyway.

Good luck with your weight loss.
x

Thank you both very much, well it turnhs out i only actually put on 3.5LB which is not as bad as i thought, im hoping to get that back off this week!

Lubylu yes i do Extra Easy i love it, it makes me feel more disciplined just having the 2Healthy Extras rather than 4 :) xxx

Back