DESPERATLY SEEKING A TEAM

Glad to be of service! Are we competing with the other teams? Because if we are, we all need to give our WI results on a certain day I think x

Yeah i think its on a friday, can everyone let me know their weigh in days so we can work out where we are, not sure how everything works but i'm sure we will figure it out, we just need to see what the other girls think of the names suggested so we can make a final decision.
My weigh in is on a sunday and i lost 4 today (woohooo)......

xxx

Hello again,

Just been picking becky's brain and have found out that i need to know your start weight, and your weigh in weight each week. I think she said the cut off for results was thurs night 8pm and all of the team results will be posted on fridays. So although we are unofficial at the mo (come on someone we need another member) i thought we could run from this week and see how we get on?
I'm really excited! So get glugging your water and think of the team lolol
If you prefer you can email or PM your weight.

Once we get a full team and our team name we can start our own thread.

Have a good night

H xxx

Sorry girls don't think i explained that properly the info i need each week is your last weigh in weight, your new weigh in weight and your result in pounds eg loss gain sts etc.

If you can let me know the above by thurs that would be great
xx

as far as i know there is but you will have to ask thinkthincd as she is arranging it all. hope you can join us! :D x

Hi Lillie,

Yes we still have a place if you would like to join us?

Love

H xx

Hello girls?

Are any of you still around?? Everyone has gone quiet so i'm not sure if you've not had chance to get online or if you don't want to be in the team anymore? I've got Gem's details but thats it.

xxx

Hi, is this still going ahead? i could do with being in a team *blush*
Restarted on 790 today
Donna
xxxx

Hello all

Sorry I been a bit quiet. I think shrinking violet is an excellent name. Very apt!

I weigh in on a Sunday -

start 14.0

wk 1 -9lb

Let me know if you need anything else.

x

Please can I join, just going into week 4 and keep cheating! need to be kept on the straight and narrow

Hi Donna and Percy,
We did fill our team this week however, a few of the girls have gone quiet, is it ok for me to give the original members a few more days to reply, if i haven't heard back from them by friday then you are more than welcome to join.

I hope that sounds fair to all involved.

I will start a new thread under the shrinking violets this week so we can all chat and keep each other motivated!

Thanks for your details K,

Love

H xxx

Hi H,
That sounds good to me. My usual weigh in day is Sunday so just let me know when you want my details
xxx

Thanks hun i will keep you posted
xx

We are officially team 10 -The shrinking violets, i've started a new thread on the forum get subscribed to it girls!!

xx

I'm still here! Now going to find the elusive thread and subscribe to it yay! I feel so proud that I named us :D x

Thanks for getting us a team organised. I am sure it will help me to be part of one! On day 11 now and getting bored of soups and shakes...

Hi hun,
I have replied to your PM, hope all goes well 2moro and as i said feel free to browse and post on our team thread. Will hopefully have confirmation of our team by 2moro.
xxx

Back