Despite my faffing about.......

.... I'm 30.5lbs down, and 34.5 inches smaller in 8 weeks :D Just kicking myself that it would have been so much more if I hadn't been blipping my way through the last few weeks. Ho hum!

1 week to go until Alton Towers and I'm hopeful I'll fit on some rides! Also 1 week until my 30th birthday! Eeek!

Thats a fab loss for 8 weeks, I am sure you will fit on lots of rides. Keep up the good wrok.

Le xx

Thank you :) I'm a few lbs and a few inches smaller than the last time I went but I sat on their "fat seats" on a couple of rides! xx

Thats brilliant Well done
I bet you'll fit on lots of rides, be proud and enjoy your fab weight Loss

.... I'm 30.5lbs down, and 34.5 inches smaller in 8 weeks :D Just kicking myself that it would have been so much more if I hadn't been blipping my way through the last few weeks. Ho hum!

1 week to go until Alton Towers and I'm hopeful I'll fit on some rides! Also 1 week until my 30th birthday! Eeek!
You will be fine Twobiscuits
When me and my OH first met one of our first dates was to Alton Towers and at the time I was roughly 18st 4lb and I fit on everything Nemisis,Air,Oblivion etc... Although I had been going to the gym regularly for nearly a year then don't know if that made a difference??
Then my daughter came along etc and here I am nearly 8 years later and the rest is history!!

When me and my OH first met one of our first dates was to Alton Towers and at the time I was roughly 18st 4lb and I fit on everything Nemisis,Air,Oblivion etc... Although I had been going to the gym regularly for nearly a year then don't know if that made a difference??
Then my daughter came along etc and here I am nearly 8 years later and the rest is history!!

Jambro

Well done on your fab weight loses

Thanks hun! That's great news! I have been at 16 stone and fit on everything I wanted to go on. Last year I didn't attempted Rita as I thought it was pushing it a bit when I sat in the tester seat. We'll see!

I was 14 stone when I had my first baby (11.5 years ago!) but I've had 2 more in a very short space of time which hasn't done wonders for my stomach! xx

OOOOOOH I added up wrong!! 37.5 inches! :D I added a pic in the photo section too :)

Last edited:
What is a fat seat??

How awful x at least you'll not be in that this time round???

lol 2 of their rides have seats designed for bigger people. They have a girth restriction of 52 inches on their rides, and 2 of them go up to 54 inches xx

Back