Desserts/Afters?

hannata said:
its only new, if its in your supermarket it'll be with the normal philli.

I've only managed to find one in a maaaassive asda store which is miles away from me :(

It's very like nutella only not as nutty, and a lil bit cheesey, very nice

Just wanted to say thank you. I found the choc phillys in my asdas on special offer. 4 individual tubs for £1. Looking forward to trying them...x

Aldi do there own brand of mini magums and they r so yum come in a pack of 12 dark choc milk choc, white choc and choc and almond flavour vary from 113 cals to 130 they r just as nice as magnums!!!

I've discovered a delicious dessert, Ski lemon meringue style moose (4 pack on offer in tesco at the moment for £1.00) only 81cals topped with 10 mini cake decorating meringues (26 cals)

Delicious, sweet, creamy and tangy! for 107 cals! divine! :D

sparklyfairydreams said:
Wow has anyone tried "del monte duo's"
They are amazing and raspberry one is only 43 Cals!! They are a ice cream bar but it's frozen yogurt centre with frozen raspberry smoothie as the outer bit! A new pudding staple me thinks! X
:D

Will try this once I our current frozen treats are gone.

God i was so naughty yesterday. Was gonna be good and have fruit salad, but ended u having Apple Strudel and custard :-(
Still never mind today is a new day!

Just had my first mini milk ice lolly today. Delicious! And for 30 cals? Amazeballs.

Sugar free jelly.
Strawberries, low fat creme fraiche and meringue. (or add in other fruit you like too)
Muller light yoghurts.
Weight Watchers rich chocolate desserts (a think yoghurty type thing, lovely!)
Hot chocolate and sugar free marshmallows.

Those are my usual ones!

Back