Destination size 10.

b: 2alpens (heb) fruit

shape yogurt, jelly 1/2syn, 1choc digestive 4.5 syns

L: chilli and wild rice, salad. free

D: cabonara, using shwartz pckt. 3syns( Hea) salad

so far 8 syns used/planned for.
having my hair coloured tonight, will feel good to get rid of these awful roots!

b: puffed wheat &milk (hea+b) apple

yogurt and grapes

sliced potato, beans, onions, scrambled egg and bacon followed by carrot sticks

d: chilli with rice

ate a corner of apple turn over (5) hot chocolate (3)

been a bit all over the shop past two days and although meals are all 100% im having too many syns for sure.

trying to keep on top of it..WI monday.

b: 30g puffed wheat, milk hea, clementine water

L: carrot and coriander soup

D: spaghetti bolognese

snacks are fruit , raw veggies and shape zero yogurts.

Hey cornishwed just popping by to subscribe! You're doing really well, I admire your determination.

I was in a pretty similar situation when I did sw first time round, nearly 13 st and same height but it did come off (until I got pregnant again lol). But now I do feel like I'm getting there. Just take eveyday as it comes and don't beat yourself up if you fall off the wagon!

I am with you on the choc cravings, I am off it for lent but when that ends I will be like a beast unleashed!

I am finding it tough to stop eating without realising. .ill be doing something then realise ive been picking at somthing I hadn't even realised I was eating or keep wandering aimlessly to the fridge.

I really want to crack thus habit, I need to fully focus.

B:clementine, banana, shape yogurt.

10am-2alpens (heb)

L: pasta with sweetcorn, hsm in 1laughing cow light and 20g light chedder split the hea. carrot sticks

s:apple. tried some of this juice stuff at work..4syns?

D: chicken ib maggi so juicy, 2 syns. potatoes, veggies and gravey 1.5syns

that said im really tired and losing the will to make dinner..could well end up with porridge and an early night!

Hey how are you today? X

missed last nights weigh in, so not sure on current weight as my scales are rediculous inaccurate so haven't bothered.

felt really rough yesterday, just ate porridge and toast/dry crackers to keep nausea at bay.

feeling a bit better today, still not 100% but not feeling like ill be sick a bit more.

b: watermelon

s: 2 alpens (heb) clementine, shape yogurt, banana

L:

D: maggies so juicy whole rosemary and garlic chicken -obviously im not about to eat the whole chicken, and as I take the skin off afterwards..so not sure on syns- I believe the Maggie do juicy are about 5/6 syns..so I guess about 2? ..sw chips and veggies.

Ah sorry your not feeling well, hope you start to feel better. I have the worst cold, just can't get rid of it! I'm struggling to stick to plan, already spent more than my days syns on choc :/ x

hi guys, sorry I've not been here...ive no excuse lol.

so first WI -2.5
WK2-missed as poorly.
wk3- 1

aiming for 4.5 to get half st award and even my 2lb a week aim out as ive missed the mark a bit.

yesterday was odd, breaky was fruit, ended up at hobbs for lunch so had soup ( curried parsnip) but wasn't overly keen, so only ate a small portion. .counted a small wholemeal roll as heb, all fine. but then I ate a small easter egg and 2small slices if cold pizza...bloody OH. he just puts it out and I haven't mastered willpower yet. I didnt eat any dinner following that..which was naughty too.

today im giving myself a slap. not going to get 4.5lb off (ok that might be a bit unrealistic but its what we're aiming for people! ) eating like that.

so today.
breakfast: watermelon, fluids

9am alpen lights

1 lindt 3.5syns, shape yogurt.

lunch: somthing pasta based I think...but might try and suss a chicken salad from somewhere.

dinner: syn free chilli, wild rice and lots of salad. x

Welcome back - wondered where you were. Another 1lb down. :clap:

Hey good to see you back, well done on getting the pound off x

gah keep forgetting to come on here! soo busy right now.

had a proper 100% day yesterday, yay! and so far today!

B: 2 alpens, HEB fruit - aquafit

S: fat free yogurt, fruit, hot choc 3 syns

L: bacon, eggs, beans, rocket leaves and 'fried' onions

D: homemade syn free chilli, wild rice and cheese HEA

Got Spin class tomorrow, fingers crossed for Monday!

phew, spin done!

b: alpens yogurt

fruit. 2 rich teas 4syns? hot choc3syns

spin class

l: chilli, wild rice, massive green salad

d: fish & chips sw style

Hey how was spin? I'm terrified to try it again as was awful when I did it years ago x

like with most hardcore stuff like this I hated it. ill get the big in a few weeks of I keep it up.. im back at bootcamp next sunday which will be tough as haven't been since before xmas!

I haven't deserved bigger losses so im not complaining but I know I need to snap out of it! going cold turkey on the chocolate now...I clearly can't be trusted lol!

Today I got up, did ten press ups and 30 squats.

B: 2 fresh hen eggs, 3 bacon medalions, grilled tomatoes and onions. water

S: watermelon

L: chicken salad ( rocket, greens, peppers, onions, cucumber, tomatoes and chicken left over from roast)

D:wild rice and syn free chilli hea

Last edited:
Back