**DESTINATION SKINNYVILLE**

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
HERE SHE GOES AGAIN.....

hey peeps :D

well im back again with a brand new diary (a fresh start) to try and shift this weigh once and for all.
yet again i have arsed about with different diets but really and truly nothing compares to CD. and i need to remember that from now on!! everytime ive done this diet ive eventually managed to talk myself out of it and convince myself that healthy eating and exercise would be better.....but it never is coz i end up eating way more than i should with zero exercise..!!! :mad: and then i manage to sicken myself eating rubbish and come back here to try again....
so now i have established the problem in my vicious circle i'm going to try and address it...!! :rolleyes:

have fallen in love with linda spangles book which will now be called my 'bible'!!!! and im hoping she can help me stay on track..

starting SS tomorrow and actually looking forward to it. i know im gonna feel like pants until the weekend and hopefully pinky stick will arrive along with the dreaded 'shrek breath' but im ready for it. BRING IT ON..!!!!!

SO HERE I GO AGAIN..... back in the drivers seat of the nutty train heading full steam to skinnyville......and no stops this time.....toooooot toooooot....!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

luv ya's xxx

Okay so maybe a little pit stop :-/

Had a wee think today and have decided to restart Monday instead. For one thing, totm is just about upon me :-( and I'm already in stroppy cow mood.. Secondly, I'd be hitting the big K towards the end of the weekend and weekends are my worst. And also I want to do 4 packs a day so need more from CDC.
And I don't want to waste packs before the weekend coz I know rightly that when mother nature appears I will want to eat anything that's not pinned down. Whereas if I start on Monday I'll be in ketosis by wed or thurs and won't have the hunger pangs etc over the weekend.
So I've decided a restart on Monday be a better idea. Not going to go mad though over the next few days. If I can stick to healthy food in between the choc cravings i'll be doing grand xxx

Ooh I'm sooo looking forward to restarting on Monday. Am soo fed up with crappy food. Totm at min so eating everything in sight but I dont even really want it..grrr..!! Damn mother nature.. :-(
Hoping that next time mother nature comes around I'll be well into ketosis and not be looking for crappy food. A CD bar at the very most lol xx

Thank you hunni. How are you.?? Are u on CD again for a while.?? Xx
I'm good tar 2 days of suffering with an hangover.. Rest and bed day, I needed a weekend like that lol
I'm good tar... I am on a vlcd but not posting much chick :)

U feeling good about starting again ? X

*Shanny* said:
I'm good tar 2 days of suffering with an hangover.. Rest and bed day, I needed a weekend like that lol
I'm good tar... I am on a vlcd but not posting much chick :)

U feeling good about starting again ? X

Yeah I can't wait if that makes sense. I'm just fed up eating crap and getting nowhere. Really want to succeed this time. Yeah hangovers are pants. :-( but it always seems like a good idea at the time lol. X

Yeah I can't wait if that makes sense. I'm just fed up eating crap and getting nowhere. Really want to succeed this time. Yeah hangovers are pants. :-( but it always seems like a good idea at the time lol. X
Just think by Christmas you can be at goal em ... It's worth it so stick at it hon.. Xx

*Shanny* said:
Just think by Christmas you can be at goal em ... It's worth it so stick at it hon.. Xx

I know shanny that's my motivation. If I do this right then by Christmas I could be well into maintenance stage. I really don't want to fail again. If I bugger it up this time then I dunno what I'll do. Maybe get my jaws wired hahah (oj) xx

Ooh and so the count down begins for my restart 2moro. Went got some bottled water. I get the sports packs and then keep refilling them and keep them in the fridge. Helps me get through my 3 litres a day lol.
Looking forward to 2moro and hoping I get through the week okay. I know what to expect so I should be able to cope okay.

Hope everyone else is having a good day. Xx

*Shanny* said:
Good luck em :) :)x

Thank you luvvie. I'm only outta bed so just about to have my first shake and some water xx

Well I've ended up on the sofa all day with my back in absolute agony. I'm a hairdresser so it goes on me from time to time due to standing all day.
So I've had to take some strong painkillers and anti-inflammatries so I've had to eat but sticking to chicken, veg, eggs and a bit of fruit.
So restarting for def 2moro and hopefully it won't be too bad coz I'm kind of low carbing today. Here's hoping anyway xxx

Evening all :)

Well my back is a bit better now. OH gave me a bit of a massage and then I had a long soak in the bath. LUSH..!!
So I'm sat on the sofa in my jammies. There's bugger all on the telly so I'm watching the finale of last seasons biggest loser USA. I recorded it and have watched it once already but I decided to watch it again tonight as I find it so inspirational and will get me all psyched up for 2moro. :)

Hope ur all having a good evening xxx

It's here....

I'm starting today no matter what. My back is sore this morning but sod it....paracetamol may do instead..!!! Wish me luck xxx

Hey em u ok? im looking at starting tomorrow... :) i miss the lighter feeling, 18 days till my best mates wedding x

*Shanny* said:
Hey em u ok? im looking at starting tomorrow... :) i miss the lighter feeling, 18 days till my best mates wedding x

Hi darling. I'm grand thanks. So far so good today. I always find the evenings hardest but I'm doing 4 meals instead of 3 so as I can have something later in the evening.
Are u wanting to start SS again hunni.? Xx

Hey everyone

Well day 1 got off to a flying start but now I'm at my worst time of day...the evening.!! I'm craving food so bad it's unreal. Got those demon thoughts entering my head of saying sod it and doing a different diet where I can eat.!! It's ridiculous..!! Aaargh..!! I know I just need to get through the next couple days and it will get easier. Glugging on my water and still have another shake to take but I'm just craving crappy food. :-( xx

Hi darling. I'm grand thanks. So far so good today. I always find the evenings hardest but I'm doing 4 meals instead of 3 so as I can have something later in the evening.
Are u wanting to start SS again hunni.? Xx
yep for the next 2 weeks i will while im off work for 6 weeks :)
then back to CCing forever..!
I can diet better when on hols x

Hey everyone

Well day 1 got off to a flying start but now I'm at my worst time of day...the evening.!! I'm craving food so bad it's unreal. Got those demon thoughts entering my head of saying sod it and doing a different diet where I can eat.!! It's ridiculous..!! Aaargh..!! I know I just need to get through the next couple days and it will get easier. Glugging on my water and still have another shake to take but I'm just craving crappy food. :-( xx
i know what u mean about the evenings but distraction is important hon x

Back