Determination

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Kirstyd22, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Kirstyd22

Kirstyd22 Member

After putting on 2.5lbs this week I feel totally disgusted with myself! Why is the bandwagon so easy for me 2fall off!! I was actually a bit embarrassed wen my c was reading out all the great losses and told me that I need to make sensible choices, I know I have to! Anyways 2moro is another day and I am determined this week to hav a loss of some sort my weight just seems to go up and down, more ups than downs recently, but no more I need to loss this tyre before summer and I will with a nudge in the right direction :)

K xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    hey hun..try not to feel too bad just put it down to a bad wk and start again :) u shouldnt feel embarrassed either your not the first person to have a slip up.and your not giving up!! just keep picturing yourself how u want to look and how great you'll feel when u get there.that always keeps me going x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.