Determinator is Determined to get to goal :)

wed 2nd Feb

hey :eek:

well had a good day yesterday and today is going ok so far , except the fact I am staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarving :cry::cry:

I have had a porridge at brekkie time and a bar at:cry: lunch . I will be having my 810 meal ( mushroom and pepper omelette tongiht) at 5pm and then my icecream tetra at 9 pm .. but i am hungry , i want biscuits and cakes and choc shreddies !!!

I have times when i feel totally overwhelmed buy this weight loss , i am going to have to struggle every day of my life to keep it off , and sometimes I just wish i could be fat and happy :confused: but i know i wouldnt be happy ..... I just wish it was easy

Hey determinator!!

You have done so well so far!!
Just remember " nothing that's worth doing in life, is ever going to be easy "

Keep up the great work!! Your an inspiration too all cd dieters xxx

. but i am hungry , i want biscuits and cakes and choc shreddies !!!

I have times when i feel totally overwhelmed buy this weight loss , i am going to have to struggle every day of my life to keep it off , and sometimes I just wish i could be fat and happy :confused: but i know i wouldnt be happy ..... I just wish it was easy

Hey honey

I hope you are feeling better now (as this post is 5 days old). But the reality is that it won't be like this every day for the rest of your life. You will find the balance of having what you want when you want it without bingeing/over eating .... this is just a crisis of confidence and the "hunger" you mention about sounds more related to that than real physical hunger

hey, hope all is well!

Hi determinator!

My names Chelle, I made the decision tonight to go on CD on Sunday. Have been reading your posts....your weight losses are amazing!!! Also, you did soo well when I think I might have caved in...when your hubby was ill!!

Anyway, I hope we can chat more. I am looking forward to a slimmer me starting on Sunday!!

Take care,

Chelle

x

Thurs 10th Feb

Hey Chelle , just wanted to say good luck .. CD is totally amazing and however I may struggle and winge at times its the best thing I ever did ( after meeting my hubby and having the kids !!!)

Thanks everyone for the encouragement .. well after the post last week I had a week of stress and eating .... I picked every day and had 2 big binges ( which involved whole packets of biscuits and half a box of choc shreddies at a time !!) this just reinforced the fact that eating these nasty carby foods made me feel so bloated and sick ... I dont want to do it again .. after a 4 lb gain on monday , I had one last slip up ( biscuits again .. what is it about biscuits ????) and pulled my socks up and got back on the wagon !! I decided to do SS+ with 4 packs a day for the rest of the week till I get the 4lb gain off then will get back on 810 next week ....

so day 3 nearly over and mouth is feeling and smelling nasty so am hitting the big K any time soon .... I have found it loads easier having 4 packs ..... not had any headaches or cravings as such .....

I went and bought a pair of tesco knee high boots today ... slim fit .. and they zip up with room for my jeans inside .. :eek::eek: never been able to buy knee high boots :D its the little things that make CD soooooo worth it :)

feeling much more positive about everything now ... enquired at the local gym today and going to join next week ..... £25 a month for any time gym access and any fitness classes is great and one I am on 810 I need to try and tone these saggy bits up .. and there are lots !!! I think the insides of my thighs are the worst , stomachs not great but what can you expect after 2 kids , 1 a c section and nealry 8 stone lost ... but my thighs ... :cry: I have ordered a swim suit with shorts for my holiday as its that bad , but i also know that I will be able to tone them up lots :)

Friday 11th Feb

Hey well had a lovely day :) Elena was at pre school this morning so me and Abbie chilled at home and had lots of cuddles :) I had a shake at 11 am as i was really hungry then I picked Elena up at 11.30 and took them to McDonalds .. they were so good and loved it ..and I had a bar ... it was nice to take them out on my own .... hubby is in Germany till tomorrow so thought we all needed cheering up and we had a lovely girly afternoon . After McD's we went into the shopping centre and looked at the make up in Boots ( and bought some ... I havent spent so much on makeup in years ... guess I never wore it much as you cant make a pig look pretty with make up ..... then off to my favourite shop ...LUSH :) bought lots of bits .. ( spent a fortune :eek: ) but I feel the need for pampering :D

so we came home and I made tea for the girls and had my amazing lush maple and pecan porridge and I am now watching hollyoaks waiting for my tetra to defrost enough to eat :D

so another fab positive day, hubby is back tomorrow lunch time then my best mate and her bloke are coming over and we are spending the evening in the local .. I am quite looking forward to a sparkling water :D Roll on monday WI and looks like the 4lb gain from last week will be totally gone for good :D

WHOOOOP the Determinator is back on track :D

glad your back on track,knew you would do it! im a lush fan too,i have a few bath-bombs left from my last visit,also a big fan of dream-cream,oh and the karma fragranced stuff-lush indeed! have a great weekend.x

Yayyy...glad ur back on track hon!!! Still not looked at your pics but the avatar pic u look amazing (am sure i said it before) i just read through the diary and your fantastic!! Ok, u have slipped up but i totally admire how u pick urself up again. Well done hon....u went to makki's too...eeek i dont think i could do that.
Right off to nosey at the piccies xx

oh by the way... good on you for treating urself hon...u bloody well deserve it!! I am planning on spending (what i would have spend on my junk food alone) on some more make up after my WI xx

:( can't see ur pics.. xx

Saturday 12th Feb

hey :) another good day so far !

Had a busy morning , for some crazy idea I decided today was the day to do the food shopping .. with both the kids ... hmmmmmm tesco was packed although the kids were very well behaved !! We got home with all the yummy food , and I made the kids lunch and had my scrumcious orange bar .. i love them so much but only have 1 or 2 a week as I dont find them very satifying and just wish they were bigger !!!

Hubby got home from Germany at 2pm and is now fast asleep on the sofa ... so I have just painted my nails , clear on fingers ( kids + housework = chipped polish ) and red on my ( and my 4 year olds ) toes :) I have been taking so much more care of myself , have spent a fortune in creams , makeup and clothes in the last few months ( poor hubby ) , I would sooooo love a makeover and personal shopper day to help me with my new style ( as before it was wear what fitted and covered the right bits ) ... just need those winning lottery numbers now !!!

I am going to start tea soon , sauage and veg pasta for kids and hubby and an amazing maple and pecan porridge for me .. I really could kiss Cambridge for coming up with that one , totally amazing that something so yummy and creamy is a diet product :D

Then kids and bed and mad rush to tidy up and sort stuff out as my best mate and BF are coming over tonight and we are off to our village local ( for some H2O !!) , so I am hoping to fit a bath in somewhere , with all my lovely Lush smellies ... I have spent a fortune on smellies and makeup and clothes in the last few months ...... I never bothered before but now I love pampering myself !!!!

oh and I also have another shake to fit in there somewhere .. will have to have it before I go out !!

Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

Oooohhh I am just the same. I love trying to fit in a litter bit of me time and yummy smelling things, and creams.

Hope your h2o night went well, and I really must try this new porridge, love the other two, just hope I like this one too, so I don't get bored of the 2 favours:)

Oooohhh I am just the same. I love trying to fit in a litter bit of me time and yummy smelling things, and creams.

Hope your h2o night went well, and I really must try this new porridge, love the other two, just hope I like this one too, so I don't get bored of the 2 favours:)
If you like the other 2 I am sure you will love it ... I liked the apple one .. but this is a whole new level .. wasnt too sure 1st time I had it , but now I make it with 2 sweeteners ( I have a real sweet tooth ) and it is perfect :D

Sunday 13th Feb

Hi :) well another good day so far :D

I got up with the kids this morning and seemed to have a hangover .. i know I went to the pub last night , but I did stick to water , hmmmm !!

when hubby and my friends finally got up at 11.30 am ( dirty stop in beds ) I made them all sausages butties ... with my fave richmond sausages ... OMG it smelt good !!!

Abbie has been really constipated the last few days , its aweful as I know how aweful it is with being the same at time from CD ... poor baby kept trying and screaming ... she final;ly gave birth this morning .. OMG I would have cried passing that ( sorry TMI ) but for an 18 month old it must have been agony ... so lactulose and extra fruit for her !!!

I am now cooking home made lasage and roast tatties , and really looking forward to my M&P porridge :D

I made a massive discovery earlier .. I was desperate for a chocolate fix ( TOTM and DD drinking choc crusha ...... ) and my choc mint ( that I love so much i had 3 a day for a long time ) seem to have started leaving a nasty aftertaste :( so I decided to try and old chocolate one I had ...... I tried it once when I first started CD ( I was doing LT so didnt start after eating normal food ) and found it to be the vilest , nastiest thing I had ever put in my mouth ( :eek:;)) , well I decided to give it a try and Oh My Golly Gosh ... it was amazing .. totally lush and I have now changed my CD list for my CDC tomorrow to include loads of choc ...... its making me drool thinking about it , its funny how our tastes change so much !!

Well I have 2 packs left to have and about 1l of water to go , and sooo excited about WI in the morning ... I have not had a 100 % week for a while , and I am getting so close to being in the 10 stone bracket :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

wish me luck :eek:xxx

Aww good luck Katie for tomorrow, I will check your results in the morning.
Aww your poor lil girl yep constipation is horrid to have I know.
X

Well Katie you really are such an inspiration!! and not forgetting a fab CD mummy...hehe well u certainly keep me going when i feel s**t!! I've just looked at your pictures and wow wee! You look amazing...i actually started with a recent pic (wasn't sure how to work it at first) and was thinking god she doesn't need to loose any weight...is she blind..lol. then i saw your before pic and couldn't believe it's the same sexy yummy mummy!! wow!!! I'm going to take time out at some point to read ur diary from the start... atm i have three kids aged 4 and younger so it's a mad house...i'm lucky if i get to pee :)

I love the choc shake and the m&p porridge... can't wait to stock up 2mrw. My WI in at 6:15pm... so will let you all know..yeeeee!!

Well Katie you really are such an inspiration!! and not forgetting a fab CD mummy...hehe well u certainly keep me going when i feel s**t!! I've just looked at your pictures and wow wee! You look amazing...i actually started with a recent pic (wasn't sure how to work it at first) and was thinking god she doesn't need to loose any weight...is she blind..lol. then i saw your before pic and couldn't believe it's the same sexy yummy mummy!! wow!!! I'm going to take time out at some point to read ur diary from the start... atm i have three kids aged 4 and younger so it's a mad house...i'm lucky if i get to pee :)

I love the choc shake and the m&p porridge... can't wait to stock up 2mrw. My WI in at 6:15pm... so will let you all know..yeeeee!!
thank you :) I have weigh in at 9.30 am ... am sooo excited !!!

Back