Determined and can!!!!!

Good evening Susan :)

Long time no see, I do hope your well and doing ok. We miss you come back when you can.
I'm in Florida at the moment having a great time in the gorgeous hot weather, going for some food soon as were hungry
Hope your well xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Fantastic to hear from you Cookie. I have been meaning to update this thread for a few weeks. Sounds like you having a great time in Florida, enjoy and plenty pics needed please !
Had a good summer. Went to Spain in August for a lovely weeks family holiday. Got back and decided to go back to class. Really I put on the weight I lost last year and 2 extra pounds. The heaviest I have ever been but I guess had a good time getting there! :)
So far I have lost 4 lb. This week is tricky I have had to put a holiday in at class as in London first half of week and then Birmingham with work but I will soldier on.
Here is a pic of Tower Bridge to brighten everyone's day!

Attachments

• 1411453257840.jpg
    1411453257840.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 56
Well put a pound and a half on. :eek: But I guess all bought and paid for, difficult week being away and out Saturday night to. So back on it this week. Made my own food inspired by SW books. Monday steak in pepper corn sauce from the little book of sauces and today chicken tikka masala from the oct SW mag. Here it is but too big a portion!

Attachments

• 1412191563461.jpg
    1412191563461.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 39
Hello

I'm back from Florida, it's hard being home in the cold when I want to go out and enjoy my daily starbucks coffee and cake but so far I'm on plan so far today for the first time in ages. Good to see you back here and I'm sorry about your gain, did you take a pic of your meal? I've never made SW chicken nuggets before, how do you make them? Xx

Hi Cookie. Your hols looked great and the starbucks and cake!!!! The gain was my fault but a difficult couple of weeks being away. The chicken nuggets were off the SW website. Left out the mustard powder but chicken fillets sliced dipped in beaten egg then dipped in wholemeal bread crumbs with mixed herbs in them. I chilled them in the fridge for a couple of hours then cooked on 200 for about 30 mins. Didnt take a pic, will next time.Lovely and have some left for a packed lunch tomorrow! !! :)

Last edited:
Ooh lovely loss congratulations, glad things are back on track, wish I could say the same for myself but never mind, there's always another week. Hope your having a good day xx

That looks so good and comforting, been months since we've had cottage pie, might do one next week xx

Hello Geordie, how are you getting along, anything nice cooked this week? Hope all is going well for you xx

Hey Cookie I am good. Did SW for 2 months properly went to class lost 2lb and kept it off but then as ever I have stopped! I will go back after Christmas. Really busy. Away in the Lakes with for for a couple of days. Really excited for Christmas. Will have to catch up with your blog to see how you are doing :)

Hello Susan - have you bitten the bullet and back to class yet - In rejoined last night :)

Back