Determined and can!!!!!

Hello :)

Your pics are gorgeous! How's your week been? Mine is manic so far, looking forward to having an extra day off with the bank holiday yay! Xx

Here are the pics. Getting ready for the ball and me and Dad at his birthday meal!

I love the pictures. You look fantastic Susan xx Hope all is well your end - know things have been crazy of late :)

Hello hello. Cookie thanks for asking after me!
Been sooo busy working and a couple of trips away with work too!
The house is almost done, the hard work has been getting people back to finish off, like electricians and kitchen fitters! Will be able to post some piccys soon.
Weight I haven't even bothered about. I know I am slightly below starting weight but quite what I am not sure.
Off to Scotland on holiday next week with friends and kids in a log cabin with a hot tub cannot wait for a break!!
Hope everyone is ok and managing to stick to their plan?
Susan xxx

Hello hello. Cookie thanks for asking after me!
Been sooo busy working and a couple of trips away with work too!
The house is almost done, the hard work has been getting people back to finish off, like electricians and kitchen fitters! Will be able to post some piccys soon.
Weight I haven't even bothered about. I know I am slightly below starting weight but quite what I am not sure.
Off to Scotland on holiday next week with friends and kids in a log cabin with a hot tub cannot wait for a break!!
Hope everyone is ok and managing to stick to their plan?
Susan xxx

So lovely to see you here! Completely understand you've been busy, feels like 2014 has been a very busy year for you so a well deserved break in a log cabin sounds marvellous. Whereabouts in Scotland are you staying? I think once everything settles down and your back from your holiday you can maybe look to get on plan, I bet your not far off track though xx

Hello all. Had the busiest , madest month! The bad news is I have put all my weight back on :eek: I am considering going back to class next week. The good news is the house almost done. Had a great werk in Scotland with the girls abd kids. A fab weekend in Stamford and Nottingham at the wedding. The best bit tho was four nights in Spain with the girls last weekend with belly laugh s and I could have done with some tena ladies!
The first pic is Charlotte and I at the wedding. The second at the airport drinking beer!!!!

Attachments

• 1403346055386.jpg
    1403346055386.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 1403346067896.jpg
    1403346067896.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 46
Hello all. Had the busiest , madest month! The bad news is I have put all my weight back on :eek: I am considering going back to class next week. The good news is the house almost done. Had a great werk in Scotland with the girls abd kids. A fab weekend in Stamford and Nottingham at the wedding. The best bit tho was four nights in Spain with the girls last weekend with belly laugh s and I could have done with some tena ladies! The first pic is Charlotte and I at the wedding. The second at the airport drinking beer!!!!

Pictures are lovely Susan xx :). Bet you're glad the house is nearly sorted. Sounds like you've had a fun time recently too.

How are you? Been a long time no see, hope all is well with you. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well schools off today so took the day off. Went shopping. Went to Frankie and bennys for lunch. Had the lighter portion of spat bol. Very nice it came with salad! Daughter shopping for her, got adopted. I got some clinique soap. Big wow, any how good day out. It's my wedding anniversary, 15 years today so we have a take away planned. Chicken shaslik and some champagne, whoo boo!

Had a good day yesterday. Had bran for breakfast and tried it with yoghurt instead of milk. It was scrummy. Went out for lunch with a friend and had minestrone soup and chicken in a spicy tomato sauce and veg. Devine. Few check glasses of red last night as its Friday and steak and salad for tea. Trying to control the carbs and its working. Today my friend is coming over at tea time for drinks and chin wag and bringing her daughter to keep mine company it will be loom bands all the way!!!

Welcome back and well done on your lovely loss. I too have been absent but back on plan and so onwards and downwards. Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back