Determined Newbie!

Hey all! Today is the start of my new health kick, hence joining this site.
I had a beautiful baby 2 months ago and have just felt fat and horrible these last few weeks.
I know I should let it go 'I've just had a baby' but I can't, really need to do this!
So yeah, that's me.
I intend to do it through a combo of exercise and healthy eating :D
I love forums so this is an ideal place for me!

Wow good on you your baby is just 2 months? Mine is 2.5 years and I have only just started properly trying to lose weight!! Do u have a specific plan for your healthy eating and exercise? It can be hard with a baby cant it? Well done you for starting now. Should be easier than leaving it 2 years like i have!! ;-)

No specific plan! Just trying to 'eat clean' at the moment. As for the exercising, I'm going to try 30 day shred and workout vids in general! Do you have a specific plan?
And yes, definitely hard haha! So tempted to just eat loads of junk for energy!

Im doing Exante for a couple of weeks to give me a boost start then maybe 5:2 see how I go. I am so rubbish at sticking to anything without a plan and I have left it so long since having a baby that I need to do something drastic! lol. Good on you for being so determined and motivated. I so wish I had been in my little one's earlier days as I was always avoiding cameras for pictures with him which I regret now. Hardly any of me with him in first two years and I regret that now!

Back