Extra Easy determined this time!! please help!

paulam10

hi everyone! well i'm back on track after a bad weekend, had my nieces communion and ate all around me. i decided in january that i wanted to lose a stone and a half for it and i only lost a half a stone. i know its better than nothing but i'm still not happy with it. i could have done so much better. i am so fed up with myself the way i am. i am hoping that by starting a thread that i might get a bit of encouragement and it might help me to stick to it knowing that other people are following me! all help welcome. thank you!

Hi Paulam10
Well done on losing the half stone. Its certainly a step in the right direction, you're a third of the way there!
When do you WI? I joined a Thursday weighers thread on this forum, really helpful and makes me more accountable knowing I post on there, as I don't go to group.
i went on hol on Jan and had hoped to lose weight for it. Had a fabulous time but some of the pics shamed me into losing weight! Started sw and never looked back. Just wish I could have done this before hols!
Good luck x

Well done on your half stone. People will probably not follow you on a thread my lovely, although they will aim to give you support and reply to your message it will just drop off eventually. You need to keep a diary and then people with subscribe and follow you or you could join one of the weighers groups as Rosiepops has and by posting your weight loss each week you will receive feedback, comments and encouragement from the others on there. Hope that helps :D

Exactly what ^^^^^^^^ I was going to suggest ;)

Thank you... I'm new to this. Joined a few months ago and ended up following one thread but that kind of died out after a few weeks and haven't used the app since. Think I'll try join one of the weigh in ones. Thank you for the suggestions.

It's hard to break habits. My SO gave up junk for 3 months just to see of he could it. He did, but he said it was harder than when he quit smoking!
You're here and your trying, that's what counts!
I've been trying to lose my four stone for four years!:sigh:

Back