Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Awwww M. <gives big cuddle> what a sh!tty day! :(
You need a P.J day tomorrow, recharge the Mitch batteries and then maybe, stick your head in your books tomorrow evening.

Enjoy your red... In fact enjoy many coz life is too short <gives M another big cuddle>

XxXxXxX

:)

Thanks babe. I'm happier now except I just burned my quorn (whhhhhhhyyyyyyyy????!!!!!). Wine going down nicely. Luckily I have footie tomorrow so I can scream at those Ipswich boys and let off some steam! May even go to a do where the players are going for a supporter thing after we will see.

Thanks babe. I'm happier now except I just burned my quorn (whhhhhhhyyyyyyyy????!!!!!). Wine going down nicely. Luckily I have footie tomorrow so I can scream at those Ipswich boys and let off some steam! May even go to a do where the players are going for a supporter thing after we will see.

oooo the do sounds good! Do it... Do it!.

My cheese pasta 'pie' was more like cheese blancmange but bless them my lot ate it all...bit quorn can't quite be rescued the same - peppered cardboard anyone? lol ....ahhh sod it chug more wine. ;D

I'm actually on the brandy it works out better syn wise for me than glasses of wine and means I can have a 'few' tomorrow night...like that's gonna happen! I'll be on here tomorrow all brandy gone moaning about the hangover from hell and swearing I'm never drinking again hahahahaa!! But this is a nice half bottle of Remy, so must.not.glug.it.like.pop :D

xxxxxxx

Morning full of hippos. Nearly done. Tonight it'll be the pesut and tomorrow badgers!!! I WILL finish these assignments!! I was naughty last night. First time in 11 weeks I actually thought s0d it. Had wine, sweets and some Nutella. That's it though out of my system. Don't think it was horrendous syn wise so I will soldier on! Got silver body magic award this morning and started gold.

All bran (b)
350 ml whole milk (2a)
2 pces 400g wmeal(b)
eggs
Ketchup and mustard (1.5)
fruit salad muller Greek fat free lemon (0.5)

Footie now brrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Going to be chilly. I'm togged up like a Michelin man.

I think it will call for a jacket with chilli tonight. Yumyum

have a lovely weekend all x

Morning full of hippos. Nearly done. Tonight it'll be the pesut and tomorrow badgers!!! I WILL finish these assignments!! I was naughty last night. First time in 11 weeks I actually thought s0d it. Had wine, sweets and some Nutella. That's it though out of my system. Don't think it was horrendous syn wise so I will soldier on! Got silver body magic award this morning and started gold.

All bran (b)
350 ml whole milk (2a)
2 pces 400g wmeal(b)
eggs
Ketchup and mustard (1.5)
fruit salad muller Greek fat free lemon (0.5)

Footie now brrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Going to be chilly. I'm togged up like a Michelin man.

I think it will call for a jacket with chilli tonight. Yumyum

have a lovely weekend all x

That's what the weekend is for a few treat keeps away the feeling of it being a diet. I LOVE chilli but only me and Tony eat it the kids won't touch it maybe because I make it so hot it melts yer teeth :D

I'm sitting here in my jamas listening to the radio after just having a gloriously hot bath - enjoy your footie :) xxxxx

True. Treats are good at the weekend I'm just scared they'll drop me below my 1.5 pw aim - but not so scared I stopped myself buying a very heavy South African red!!!!

Footie was great - we won woohoo!!

Micci talking of festivals has got me thinking of clothes I want to be able to wear... Summery light dresses with calf high boots/ flip flops, a line mini skirts with lovely patterns & I have ALWAYS wanted so really low hipster flares a la Cameron Diaz in Charlie's angels full throttle!! Oh to be able to throw on some kick flares, pull on a tshirt, slip on flip flops and just be ready to go. The face might take a bit more effort as the creases get deeper every day - and as I lose I'm sure they'll deepen more still but at least I might go out in the sun as I won't be sweating like a pig, which might mean I won't be a milk pig much longer!!!!

I'm hearing ya!!!....

I'm taking Sally to see JLS in December she's desperate for us to wear matching JLS t-shirts and matching boot cut jeans, but they don't do my size. We where chatting today and the actual realisation that I could be very close to my target or even passed it by then and will be able to wear off the peg 'small' type clothes instead of leggings and tents!...it was a goose-bumpy moment xxx

I'm hearing ya!!!....

I'm taking Sally to see JLS in December she's desperate for us to wear matching JLS t-shirts and matching boot cut jeans, but they don't do my size. We where chatting today and the actual realisation that I could be very close to my target or even passed it by then and will be able to wear off the peg 'small' type clothes instead of leggings and tents!...it was a goose-bumpy moment xxx

I was looking at myself in the mirror earlier (forced myself) and thought the same thing - I will be slim soon - by October if I lose 1.5 pw I will be 11 stone and I felt soooooooooooo excited!!!!

In class Friday they were doing a count down to summer more specifically the school summer holidays that start in July. It was worked out If I lose 1.5lbs every week up to July I could be nearly 3st down - I could actually be at my ideal weight for my height and BMI by December - that very surreal I couldn't imagine that - especially since 1.5lbs per week is quite achievable xxxx

True. Treats are good at the weekend I'm just scared they'll drop me below my 1.5 pw aim - but not so scared I stopped myself buying a very heavy South African red!!!!

Footie was great - we won woohoo!!

Micci talking of festivals has got me thinking of clothes I want to be able to wear... Summery light dresses with calf high boots/ flip flops, a line mini skirts with lovely patterns & I have ALWAYS wanted so really low hipster flares a la Cameron Diaz in Charlie's angels full throttle!! Oh to be able to throw on some kick flares, pull on a tshirt, slip on flip flops and just be ready to go. The face might take a bit more effort as the creases get deeper every day - and as I lose I'm sure they'll deepen more still but at least I might go out in the sun as I won't be sweating like a pig, which might mean I won't be a milk pig much longer!!!!

Dreaming of nice clothes is so good, particularly when the dream seems possible. Wow, low tummy exposing jeans, don't think my tummy could be suitable for that and gosh I'd feel so exposed but I do mini skirts and boots when slimmer. A la Bob Crumb women but the youngsters didn't get the reference and called it slaggy. Hmmm, I think they prefer their mum in long skirts ;)

Not to be extra hot in the sun because of the blubber ... ah yes, this is going to be a good summer

I can safely say today I'm in the FOULEST mood I've been in since I started this diary. So fed up with the assignments. It's so unfair that someone who always has their work in on time and has made a genuine mistake, someone who gets ok marks alongside working in quite a challenging job is penalised so badly for a simple error. I just feel like I don't want to bother and want to tell them to stick their course. After this I have an assignment to be in in may and a huge research project to be in in August and I'm thinking 'do I really want to bother with those things?' They take up so much time and to be honest will not bring me the job I want. All the sitting, reading and writing involved also scuppers my diet and those weeks I study I often put on even when I follow the diet. Saying that last night I veered off plan again. Not badly but I had too many syns again. I know it's the study and my anger about it. It's the first time I haven't been good this year. What really bugs me is that I can't do the subjects justice and I'm actually quite interested in them. Also my tutor hasn't bothered responding to my email about missing the deadline which I think is so rude.

AhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It'll be done soon but I'm bursting with crossness which is very unlike me. Damn them. No more studying when I finish this I have really learned my lesson!!

Nothing to eat yet but having toast (b), eggs, cauldron saus (1), ketchup & mustard (1.5), beans. Maybe that will calm the monster in me!!!

I can safely say today I'm in the FOULEST mood I've been in since I started this diary. So fed up with the assignments. It's so unfair that someone who always has their work in on time and has made a genuine mistake, someone who gets ok marks alongside working in quite a challenging job is penalised so badly for a simple error. I just feel like I don't want to bother and want to tell them to stick their course. After this I have an assignment to be in in may and a huge research project to be in in August and I'm thinking 'do I really want to bother with those things?' They take up so much time and to be honest will not bring me the job I want. All the sitting, reading and writing involved also scuppers my diet and those weeks I study I often put on even when I follow the diet. Saying that last night I veered off plan again. Not badly but I had too many syns again. I know it's the study and my anger about it. It's the first time I haven't been good this year. What really bugs me is that I can't do the subjects justice and I'm actually quite interested in them. Also my tutor hasn't bothered responding to my email about missing the deadline which I think is so rude.

AhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It'll be done soon but I'm bursting with crossness which is very unlike me. Damn them. No more studying when I finish this I have really learned my lesson!!

Nothing to eat yet but having toast (b), eggs, cauldron saus (1), ketchup & mustard (1.5), beans. Maybe that will calm the monster in me!!!

Awwww M :( big cuddles love xxx

I suppose its times like this when you've got to be honest with yourself ask the questions why am I doing this course? Where will it get me? Will I be better off financially? Will it take me to where I want to be in 5 years time?...

If its not going to make your life/environment/ financial circumstances improve any for doing it then maybe you need to consider that your time for you now is more important.

You work so hard all week every week, you need you time or even just time to zone out stare at the walls lay in bed watching random telly or listen to nonsense, read a good book, go the cinema, drink wine get drunk go to bed late have a weekend lie in and put 2 fingers up to the world and his significant other. I'm not surprised you're hissed off with stuff at the moment chuck, seems a very steep penalisation system and not very good tutor administration and support :(.

Step back from it - and when you're ready ask yourself the questions and give yourself the honest answers.

You're only human love - full time job and study and dieting and exercise and whizzing up and down to London regularly and having to cook and clean and everything in between..

You're not immortal, you matter, much more than all this.

Draw a line under the syn thing, get through today in whatever way gets you through and start again tomorrow

And if all else fails go and tell them all to eff off! ;D

xxxx

Awwww M :( big cuddles love xxx

I suppose its times like this when you've got to be honest with yourself ask the questions why am I doing this course? Where will it get me? Will I be better off financially? Will it take me to where I want to be in 5 years time?...

If its not going to make your life/environment/ financial circumstances improve any for doing it then maybe you need to consider that your time for you now is more important.

You work so hard all week every week, you need you time or even just time to zone out stare at the walls lay in bed watching random telly or listen to nonsense, read a good book, go the cinema, drink wine get drunk go to bed late have a weekend lie in and put 2 fingers up to the world and his significant other. I'm not surprised you're hissed off with stuff at the moment chuck, seems a very steep penalisation system and not very good tutor administration and support :(.

Step back from it - and when you're ready ask yourself the questions and give yourself the honest answers.

You're only human love - full time job and study and dieting and exercise and whizzing up and down to London regularly and having to cook and clean and everything in between..

You're not immortal, you matter, much more than all this.

Draw a line under the syn thing, get through today in whatever way gets you through and start again tomorrow

And if all else fails go and tell them all to eff off! ;D

xxxx

Yes I do need to really decide. The course will not give me a job with more £s but potentially in a more interesting area of work so its a tough call. I want to get these little essays done then think it through. I'm so near the end now though it'd be a shame to not get the qualification. I certainly do expect too much and feel guilty just lounging around but I need that. I will pop out today at some point and will do some exercise but I want to snuggle up and sleep!! Feel better after brunch. I am a horror if I don't eat! Really moody and irritable. Am a bit calmer now. Deep breath, soldier on!!!!

Yes I do need to really decide. The course will not give me a job with more £s but potentially in a more interesting area of work so its a tough call. I want to get these little essays done then think it through. I'm so near the end now though it'd be a shame to not get the qualification. I certainly do expect too much and feel guilty just lounging around but I need that. I will pop out today at some point and will do some exercise but I want to snuggle up and sleep!! Feel better after brunch. I am a horror if I don't eat! Really moody and irritable. Am a bit calmer now. Deep breath, soldier on!!!!

We I'm always here for you :)

Hmmmm, do you actually have time to lounge around and do nothing/whatever helps you to recharge? If you do how about scheduling in 'me time' and give it as much priority as all your other activities? Because looking after you is important, lounging around and re-charging the batteries is essential to your quality of life, and your ability to keep going. I notice you tend to puish yourself, look at when you were ill recently.

Tbh, I identify with this. The next thing that happens when you have been stressed for a long time and not nurturing yourself well is our bodies have a tendency to throw something up that means a person has no option but to rest.

Your course sounds interesting and rewarding, you've put a lot into it already. It would be a shame not to get the qualifications at the end of it, qualifications you deserve. So do what you need to do to recuperate today and get your pen out and write in your calendar 'ME TIME'. Give that ME TIME as much priority as your other commitments, because it is important. Oh yea, eat as well, noce healthy stuff not junk that will make your mind and body feel bad later.

OK? This is the advice from Dr Micci. Not that I can always take it myself.

Hmmmm, do you actually have time to lounge around and do nothing/whatever helps you to recharge? If you do how about scheduling in 'me time' and give it as much priority as all your other activities? Because looking after you is important, lounging around and re-charging the batteries is essential to your quality of life, and your ability to keep going. I notice you tend to puish yourself, look at when you were ill recently.

Tbh, I identify with this. The next thing that happens when you have been stressed for a long time and not nurturing yourself well is our bodies have a tendency to throw something up that means a person has no option but to rest.

Your course sounds interesting and rewarding, you've put a lot into it already. It would be a shame not to get the qualifications at the end of it, qualifications you deserve. So do what you need to do to recuperate today and get your pen out and write in your calendar 'ME TIME'. Give that ME TIME as much priority as your other commitments, because it is important. Oh yea, eat as well, noce healthy stuff not junk that will make your mind and body feel bad later.

OK? This is the advice from Dr Micci. Not that I can always take it myself.

Yes totally agree. I do push myself but I do also have quite a decent amount of rest time - it's not as hectic as it sometimes sounds!! I am going to have a break today and will make sure of that. will also do c25k as i think exercise will help. I have drafted 2 essays already and now need to go to pc and tart them up. When they're done I will feel miles better! Then just the proposed badger cull to write about and as my hubby is a member of the Essex badger group and goes to all the meetings this should be relatively easy!

I get so resentful if my time is taken up with things I don't want to do but I chose this course!!!!!!

Dreaming of nice clothes is so good, particularly when the dream seems possible. Wow, low tummy exposing jeans, don't think my tummy could be suitable for that and gosh I'd feel so exposed but I do mini skirts and boots when slimmer. A la Bob Crumb women but the youngsters didn't get the reference and called it slaggy. Hmmm, I think they prefer their mum in long skirts ;)

Not to be extra hot in the sun because of the blubber ... ah yes, this is going to be a good summer

What a lovely honest quote you have at the end of your signature x

What a lovely honest quote you have at the end of your signature x

Thanks, not a quote, I made it up all by my lil old self. Why don't you start a diary of your own. Or have you?

Back