Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Looks gorgeous!....recipe please missus and also for the coronation quorn because that sounds like mine and Sally's kinda food :D xx

:)

Jambalaya

I frylighted pepper, mushrooms, onion and asda meat free pieces (can use quorn). Make up half pint stock and a tin chopped toms. Tip in some rice. Add sweet corn, kidney beans and stock/toms. Garlic and chilli. Bubble til liquid absorbed (add more if necessary). Finito.

Coronation quorn

Frylight pieces. Cut up apple into chunky pieces and red grapes in half. Add cut up spring onion. Mix with natural yogurt (I use total 0% or 2% (2%=syns). Add curry powder to taste. Others use creme fraiche low fat but that's more syns.

Oh well, so you were invited? I didn't understand and it's me being so tired, did you actually go to the do in the end? Was that where the women were so rude to discuss you like that? I like the sound of the skirt. Anyways, you are home now, good. wishing you well but running out of words. Goodnight :)

Oh well, so you were invited? I didn't understand and it's me being so tired, did you actually go to the do in the end? Was that where the women were so rude to discuss you like that? I like the sound of the skirt. Anyways, you are home now, good. wishing you well but running out of words. Goodnight :)

Hi yes all very confusing! My hubby had asked whether ok for me to go along but not told me(insists he did though) so when he called at 9 to say he knew no one and was a bit uncomfy I thought I would wander down to meet him & give him the excuse to leave. Yes that's where the rude women were. Unfortunately with me there he was happy to stay so we got home late with me disgruntled and wishing I'd stayed at home!! Next time I trust my first hunch!!

Had a lovely night yesterday doing ... Nothing. Ahhhhhh really relaxing! Had a great nights sleep ready for a fun filled day!

Have a good one all x

Aaaaaaah, I understand. What a pain. Have a good day today.

Hi yes all very confusing! My hubby had asked whether ok for me to go along but not told me(insists he did though) so when he called at 9 to say he knew no one and was a bit uncomfy I thought I would wander down to meet him & give him the excuse to leave. Yes that's where the rude women were. Unfortunately with me there he was happy to stay so we got home late with me disgruntled and wishing I'd stayed at home!! Next time I trust my first hunch!!

Had a lovely night yesterday doing ... Nothing. Ahhhhhh really relaxing! Had a great nights sleep ready for a fun filled day!

Have a good one all x

Some people aren't happy unless they are judging another....bitter, catty woman are extremely ugly inside and out. This just shows how insecure they are with themselves.

Anyhoo!.. you where totally brilliant by rising above it all - you're a better woman than me because I wouldn't of been so forgiving and probably would of made the whole situation 10 times worse...nasty moo-bags they are!!....pfftftt.

I bet you looked gorgeous!....I mean a mini-skirt ffs!!...stunning!....they where just jealous!!!!

The only way I could wear a mini skirt would be in an empty room, in the dark :D

xxxx

Some people aren't happy unless they are judging another....bitter, catty woman are extremely ugly inside and out. This just shows how insecure they are with themselves.

Anyhoo!.. you where totally brilliant by rising above it all - you're a better woman than me because I wouldn't of been so forgiving and probably would of made the whole situation 10 times worse...nasty moo-bags they are!!....pfftftt.

I bet you looked gorgeous!....I mean a mini-skirt ffs!!...stunning!....they where just jealous!!!!

The only way I could wear a mini skirt would be in an empty room, in the dark :D

xxxx

I did say 'cows' as I leant past one of them but she didn't hear! When I say mini - it's knee length a line so hardly booty skimming. I've got big chunky trotters so they mostly stay hidden!!

Nervous about weigh in tomorrow - I fear I may sts which would disappoint me. I've gone over syns by about 4 but I basically have to be 100%.

Just done fat boost metabolism workout (jillian michaels), then watched losing it with jillian (cried) now biggest loser double bill!

Had pasta n sauce quiche tonight. Nice but aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!

I did say 'cows' as I leant past one of them but she didn't hear! When I say mini - it's knee length a line so hardly booty skimming. I've got big chunky trotters so they mostly stay hidden!!

Nervous about weigh in tomorrow - I fear I may sts which would disappoint me. I've gone over syns by about 4 but I basically have to be 100%.

Just done fat boost metabolism workout (jillian michaels), then watched losing it with jillian (cried) now biggest loser double bill!

Had pasta n sauce quiche tonight. Nice but aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!

Just cracked up laughing at aciiiiiiiiiiid!!!!! :D

I feel very ashamed to admit that I forgot about your weigh in tomorrow :O :( it seems Monday came along and sucked my brains out through my nostrils.....BUT!!...EVERYTHING!!! will.now.be.crossed...e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.!!!!...I shall stalk you first thing like normal !

I don't see how you could stay the same for going over by 4 syns - that only equates to around 80 calories....I bet a pound and a half or even just a pound.....just to be realistic...any less would be taking the hiss :(

Just read your post again and I'm now bwaaahahahahaha-ing out loud at chunky trotters!!!!! :D :D :D

I feel very ashamed to admit that I forgot about your weigh in tomorrow :O :( it seems Monday came along and sucked my brains out through my nostrils.....BUT!!...EVERYTHING!!! will.now.be.crossed...e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.!!!!...I shall stalk you first thing like normal !

I don't see how you could stay the same for going over by 4 syns - that only equates to around 80 calories....I bet a pound and a half or even just a pound.....just to be realistic...any less would be taking the hiss :(

Just read your post again and I'm now bwaaahahahahaha-ing out loud at chunky trotters!!!!! :D :D :D

I shall be stalking too!!!!

Im sure u don't have "chunky trotters" - you've never seen my tree trunks. Though u have made me chuckle!!! Xx

Forgot?? Forgot??!!' How dare you! Haha. Don't you worry I am trying to forget too! Bear in mind at my midweek weigh I had gained a mid cycle 2 lbs so have to lose that plus more to have lost!

Acid has to be said in that way just like weeeeeeeeeeeek-end has to be said like that - oh happy days!! Love that music!

I will report in at my usual time- full report by 8. Scary Mary

I shall be stalking too!!!!

Im sure u don't have "chunky trotters" - you've never seen my tree trunks. Though u have made me chuckle!!! Xx

Oh don't be too sure. They are mighty chunky. The width of the upper thigh from front to back is really quite astounding. So wobbly too. And pale. Still they do me ok! I will never have slim legs - I need them wide at the top to support the width of my mammooooooth booty!

Oh don't be too sure. They are mighty chunky. The width of the upper thigh from front to back is really quite astounding. So wobbly too. And pale. Still they do me ok! I will never have slim legs - I need them wide at the top to support the width of my mammooooooth booty!

Oh me neither huni. I have a booty J-Lo would be proud of! People pay for booties like ours u know!!!!?! xx

Wooooohooooo!!!! 1.5 off today- 18.5 in total! I'm flabbergasted. Yesterday I was 0.5 heavier so that's Great. It's like Monday in bed my fat evaporates! (Early dinner helps). I'm mighty pleased with that.
Very sleepy as woke at 4 and wanted to watch the end of the cricket. Yawn. Bleary eyed indeed. I'm very thirsty which usually means a cold is lurking so dosing up on lemsip to fend it off and i have a long weekend to lounge & take it easy hooray! What you up to for Easter? My sis & broinlaw and kids may come but if not my only plans are footie Saturday pm vintage/ craft fair sat am. The rest is free So films, walks, zoo maybe to visit baby pygmy hippo.

Must skadaddle. Got to help someone rearrange the way they work today. Will the excitement never end?! Appraisal tomorrow though so I get lunch!! Bye lovelies - a very ha pay but bemused Mitch checking out for now xx

Wooooohooooo!!!! 1.5 off today- 18.5 in total! I'm flabbergasted. Yesterday I was 0.5 heavier so that's Great. It's like Monday in bed my fat evaporates! (Early dinner helps). I'm mighty pleased with that.
Very sleepy as woke at 4 and wanted to watch the end of the cricket. Yawn. Bleary eyed indeed. I'm very thirsty which usually means a cold is lurking so dosing up on lemsip to fend it off and i have a long weekend to lounge & take it easy hooray! What you up to for Easter? My sis & broinlaw and kids may come but if not my only plans are footie Saturday pm vintage/ craft fair sat am. The rest is free So films, walks, zoo maybe to visit baby pygmy hippo.

Must skadaddle. Got to help someone rearrange the way they work today. Will the excitement never end?! Appraisal tomorrow though so I get lunch!! Bye lovelies - a very ha pay but bemused Mitch checking out for now xx

Well done huni!!!! X

Who is typing this??...,I can barely see....it's...it's....blo0dy hell it's you M...I can hardly see you...YOU'RE WASTING AWAY WOMAN!!! :D

WEEEEEELLLLLL DOOONNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I think I may change my name to septic peg...I'm getting quite good at these predictions!

Flippin' 18 and a half pound off!!! That's brilliant missus!....I'm chuffed to butties for you chuckie egg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) :) :) :) :)

Who is typing this??...,I can barely see....it's...it's....blo0dy hell it's you M...I can hardly see you...YOU'RE WASTING AWAY WOMAN!!! :D

WEEEEEELLLLLL DOOONNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I think I may change my name to septic peg...I'm getting quite good at these predictions!

Flippin' 18 and a half pound off!!! That's brilliant missus!....I'm chuffed to butties for you chuckie egg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks gorgeous - as ever without you etc etc ...

I'm so pleased and know now WE are going to do it - not me but all of us if we stay in here everyday for support. Easter may be hard but be strong all. Eating that egg will not feel as good a the high we will get from dropping our weight hang ups and feeling HOT!

You are psychic! Can you predict euros for tonight? Pleeeease help get me out of this hellhole!!

Funny thing is that I don't feel that different and hardly anyone has noticed - they will though!!

You don't feel different to how you did 18.5 pounds ago? Despite wearing smaller clothes? Flippin ada 18.5 lbs, you are doing well. This lag between perception of where we are and how pur bodies used to be does take a time to catch up sometimes, hopefully you'll be aware when you get to a nice slim but curvy shape and appreciate yourself.

Blimey 18.5lbs .... and you were so dispirited a while back thinking it wasn't working for you. Woo hoo, 18.5 lbs :)

Back