Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

You don't feel different to how you did 18.5 pounds ago? Despite wearing smaller clothes? Flippin ada 18.5 lbs, you are doing well. This lag between perception of where we are and how pur bodies used to be does take a time to catch up sometimes, hopefully you'll be aware when you get to a nice slim but curvy shape and appreciate yourself.

Blimey 18.5lbs .... and you were so dispirited a while back thinking it wasn't working for you. Woo hoo, 18.5 lbs :)

I know! Doesn't it just show how you just have to stick at it? Keep making little changes and being that thing that I'm not - patient!!!

I'm always curvy even at 11 stone which is good although d already commenting boobs and hips smaller although that doesn't mean there isn't anything there pheweeeee my hips are hoooooooj (as they say in east Anglia). Plenty to go around!!

It's weird how you don't really notice it. It will suddenly hit me and I will think ' hold on I'm not that big'- and I will boohoo!!

Mmmm just took a little walk to local coop to buy supplies - hot Ribena nas take that snowie outdoors!! Such a comfort drink

Food today:

Mushs & egg frylighted. 2 400 bread. Ketchup
Apple
Banana
Jacket pot and beans with salad
4 dark rye ryvita with 3 tsps tiptree tiny tip (lovely lovely tiptree jams)
Coffees and teas (2 sugars)
For dinner I'm planning
2 sainsbury meat free burgers, onion, mushs, baked beans (parp!!!!), or maybe smash, or maybe corn on cob instead of beans!!
M&s exotic count on us yog. Fruit salad.

2bs,2as,4.5 syns so far.

Will have a few more syns as it is weigh in day although feeling full before dinner!!!

Come on en-ger-land!!!

Mmmm, tiptree jam, it is nice. We went in the museum once, we'd been passing it twice a year for a couple of years when a camp we go to was being held on Mersea. I have wondered from time to time about how stones are removed from cherries and similar for commercial purposes and there it was, an ancient metal contraption with prongs. The museum shop also had lovely things carved from wood, we indulged in a beautiful fary tale Arthur Rackham like mushroom for dh's birthday.

As for your snow, could you please keep it to yourselves? I keep finding myself behind cars and lorries with it on their roofs making a nuisance of themselves on our nice snow free London streets ;) That was said in a very tongue in cheek way.

Mmmm, tiptree jam, it is nice. We went in the museum once, we'd been passing it twice a year for a couple of years when a camp we go to was being held on Mersea. I have wondered from time to time about how stones are removed from cherries and similar for commercial purposes and there it was, an ancient metal contraption with prongs. The museum shop also had lovely things carved from wood, we indulged in a beautiful fary tale Arthur Rackham like mushroom for dh's birthday.

As for your snow, could you please keep it to yourselves? I keep finding myself behind cars and lorries with it on their roofs making a nuisance of themselves on our nice snow free London streets ;) That was said in a very tongue in cheek way.

I live ten mins from mersea- you will have gone past the end of my road! Tiptree 20 mins away - lovely museum and tea shop

Here's hoping the snow won't make it to you!!

Weird dinner in the end- just 2 veggie burgers with 4 mini corn on the cob. Yogs and fruit. Not hungry really. Did some study so pleased with that and watching my tuesday progs - really cosy and enjoyable evening . Night all

Weird dinner in the end- just 2 veggie burgers with 4 mini corn on the cob. Yogs and fruit. Not hungry really. Did some study so pleased with that and watching my tuesday progs - really cosy and enjoyable evening . Night all

Mmmmmm corncobs....I love them wrapped it foil and baked xx

:)

You're doing amazing! a massive well done x

It's the start of the weekend right about NOW!!! I walked into work and k had bought me an Easter pressie eek! I knew what I was getting her but hadn't twigged I wouldn't see her again til Thursday after oops bad manager ( thank goodness she had already done my upward appraisal! Her pressie is now bought ready for next week.

Appraisal was really good but not very constructive as so nice. I know that sounds silly but we can all improve some areas & he is so overly positive it doesn't aid development but saying that its good for the ego! No 2 day week sadly lise but everyone is getting a little £ treat in July hooray! Had appraisal at strada. Yum.

Straight from work scooted to waitrose for my treat extras. Mmmmmm- mmmmmm total are doing a 0% with fruit and it is deeeeeeelicious. Lip smacking good. Expenny but the amount I've saved on meals out/ booze since I started I feel I can justify an 87 p yogurt. Got all choc/choccie eggs and headed to b&q to get shelves & recycling bins so we could start the 'big clear out ' tonight ready for the descent of the h-fs (sis etc) on Saturday. I'm not sure 2 days will cut it but I will try. Trying to justify the purchase of a bread bin to d but don't think he's with me on it! It's this:

image-222542300.jpg

Think may just use one of my many tins. When kitchen is finally done I will put up a pic but oh the frustration & slowness! So I should now be cooking my risotto/ tidying but instead I'm here with you gorgeous people!!

All bran & milk a&b
Spaghetti al pomodoro (allowed 3)
Teas coffees (a)
4 dk rye ryvitas ( b)
Apple
Butt squash ( oh how childish but amusing) risotto
Fruyog
Sugar in tea (1)
4 strepsils because someone broke in my house in the right and sandpapered my throat (4 fully resented syns!)

Have a great evening x

oo love the bread bin.. just get it, I would! lol x

Of course you need a bread bin. Tell your d that all your online friends think that all the hard work making the kitchen goes to waste if there is not a breadbin in pride of place to ..er ... highlight the beauty of its surroundings

Yes but a £55 one?! (It is reduced from £75!!!). Am searching dunelm, the range, Wilkies etc to see whether they have something groovy. Matalan recently had some cool tins so you never know! I struggle with extravagance - i always seem to love the expenny stuff but cant bring myself to buy it. i cant believe what people pay for uggs, Radley bags, electronic bits, 'names'. Me and d both work full time but the thought of all that on one item makes me dizzy!! I bought some calf high dms a few months ago. I LOVE them and badly needed them but got that sick sweaty feeling when I paid for them. Reminds me - most get euro millions ticket haha!!

So my day off is a little blighted as yes I have a stinking cold. At least it is not Kathys flu - am really lucky I didn't get that. So woke up and watched a film In bed, got up, eat, tidied a bit ( this place is a bomb site), searched for a dresser on eBay, painted 2 shelves, had 2 coffees and now considering a kip. Cancelled counselling and my meal out tonight but it also means I can't go out and perv over the breadbin!! Damn was hoping for a trip to town. Heyho I will rest. There is a vintage and craft fair Saturday at colchester castle and if I rest up I will be able to make it. So not like me to be buggy. Find it soooo dull.

Hope you are all doing ok. X

Charity shops and ebay are your friend. I've loads of good label stuff but never get it new or full price. £55 for a bread bin ... ouch

Charity shops and ebay are your friend. I've loads of good label stuff but never get it new or full price. £55 for a bread bin ... ouch

I LOVE shopping in charity shops - complete sense of achievement with some of the bargains I've got.

....Im presuming said bread bin is gold-plated? :D
;) xx

Having been gobsmacked by the price of the breadbin I didn't really read the rest of your post - get well soon XXX

Me guilty of the same - sorry M :( feel better chuckie egg xxxxxxx

Haha no problem ladies!! I know that price is blinding and ridiculous! Now you see why he didn't want it and I felt it was too much! I've been doing tidying every couple of hours, watched a film, dozed.

Presumably you have at least a long weekend off from work to use as recovery time? Or have you got any longer booked?

Back