Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

I've always been lucky before but much more stretched and saggy now. Skin has really lost firmness since 40! Fingers crossed though I will be lucky again. Have a great week all. X

As long as I don't develop a unhealthy urge to start streaking butt naked with my swinging swagger once I hit target I'm more than happy to just 'look' good in my clothes....I can get very serious nipple burn on my knees you know if Im not careful :D

Oh yes it's a killer. Reminds me of time I had to dress up & wore a full length straight dress. Back had open work so I thought 'no bra'. NOT a good idea at 36dd. The photos - well boobies to waist, very unattractive and to prevent nip rub / pokiness/ seeing them I wore sticky flowers. Oh dear couldn't get them off for 3 days despite numerous showers. I looked like some kind of porky Vegas showgirl every time I got undressed!

Monday food -

Frylight egg Sanger (1 on ketchup), (b)
Jacket with beans and 2 cauldron lincs saus (1)
Muller Greek lemon (.5)
Weetabix, total, jam, banana (2)
Coffees (a)
Lots of water/fruit tea/ nas squash

...& that will be that as I MUST get that lb off in the morning or the world had better watch out as I will not be happy. First night feeling vaguely human so may do a couple of wii Zumba sessions.

^^^^ What she said :)

What those two lovely ladies said! Good luck!!! X

image-1648856504.jpg

Now I must confess that my initial weight was 13-6.5 but I couldn't let it be that so I waited and I showered and I shaved my legs and I dried and I came back and this is it! I tried a good few times to check so I'm going with this although feel a bit of a cheat! I will be less next week so it's not like being borderline will scupper my chances!!! It has tempered my excitement a tad though, but I'm chuffed - 1.5 off 2 to go! 10% body lost and never coming back!

Well done! X

Brekkie
weetabix, total, banana, jam (loving this soooo much at mo) (2 & b)
lunch
pasta salad with boiled eggs, roasted veg and chilli sauce. (5 to be on safe side)
A Lisa special - americano with sf caramel syrup
dinner
asda meat free balls with pepper, mush, courgette, toms etc (1.5)

a in coffee x 2
need another 'b' possibly cheese

Brekkie
weetabix, total, banana, jam (loving this soooo much at mo) (2 & b)
lunch
pasta salad with boiled eggs, roasted veg and chilli sauce. (5 to be on safe side)
A Lisa special - americano with sf caramel syrup
dinner
asda meat free balls with pepper, mush, courgette, toms etc (1.5)

a in coffee x 2
need another 'b' possibly cheese

Haha! At a Lisa special :D they are good though

well done on your loss hun! xx

Wonderful wonderful, well done you :superwoman:

Happy happy sunny day all.

All bran with milk
Coffees
Low fat cottage cheese
Salad
Quorn roast fillets (.5)
Fruit platter
4 bear rolls

Out for dins at prezzo in maldon with a friend I met when doing my HR studies. Planned my food already:

Penne arrabiata with side salad no dressing. Diet coke!

Check out the lunch platter £2.50 from asda - yummy bargain treat

image-1619685843.jpg

Back