Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Ok so:

Saus,eggs,beans,bread 1 syn, 1 b
2x coffee, 1 x tea (a)
Quorn roast fillets (0.5), salad, 2 m and s brown subs (b), 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (4)
325 ml wine (12)
To be eaten: banana cake (5) as Saturday night treat!

Total syns: 21.5 (have got 6.5 in hand already but will have only 10 max sun and mon to make 100% sure)

Itfc lost and we got wet but it was very enjoyable.

Hope you've had great Saturdays. Here's hoping for sunny Sunday! Meant to be going out with my parents.

I'm sure Ive got a recipe somewhere for low syn/syn free sweet chilli sauce - will have a mooch tomorrow for you.

Banana cake.......mmmmmmmNom!!!! :)

Have a lovely Saturday night lovely xxx

That'd be great thanks.

A murky start is now a sunny day. D at golf and I have been watching btitty build her nest and doing a uni assessment online. It finishes today phew but I ave an essay to be in 6 may so got to start that ths week (already lots of research done luckily. After 6 may I just have my big butterfly project to do and I am finished... There will be a big celebration when I get my results in September . Not sure whether I get to graduate or not from this one.

Had weetabix and total and grapes. Now for coffee number two and chasing my parents to find out why they're not here!

More later - will take photo of nest to share when she is done

This is not the original one I was thinking of but I found this...

4 red chillies
1/4 tsp salt
189ml white wine vinegar (the recipe said white vinegar but I only had white wine)
8 tbsp sweetener

1) Deseed the chillies and chop them roughly. Blend them into a rough paste (I used a hand blender) then just put to one side for a min.

2) Add the vinegar, salt as sweetener to a pan and bring to the boil stirring constantly.

3) Once boiled, simmer until liquid starts to go thick then add the chilli paste and stir until combined.

4) Add to chicken or whatever other food you fancy and enjoy!

This is not the original one I was thinking of but I found this...

4 red chillies
1/4 tsp salt
189ml white wine vinegar (the recipe said white vinegar but I only had white wine)
8 tbsp sweetener

1) Deseed the chillies and chop them roughly. Blend them into a rough paste (I used a hand blender) then just put to one side for a min.

2) Add the vinegar, salt as sweetener to a pan and bring to the boil stirring constantly.

3) Once boiled, simmer until liquid starts to go thick then add the chilli paste and stir until combined.

4) Add to chicken or whatever other food you fancy and enjoy!

Why thank you kindly - I will try this out. Just made squash & chilli risotto and misjudged fresh chilli amounts and have steam coming out of my ears!!

Mum and dad and nan arrived, had a cuppa and a chat and headed off. D home from golf and we went for a walk at the country park (5 min drive). I was VERY excited as I saw numerous peacocks, commas and brimstones. Have logged them with b conservation. Home and meditated. Spent time sitting in the garden with white wine and lemonade followed by dancing round kitchen while making aforementioned risotto.

Had a strange day with the birdies! Btitty spent the morning filling up the nest and doing nesting wiggles then after 12...nothing. Then I noticed that a blue tit went into the box we stuck on the back of the house 2 wks ago. Has she decamped?! Noooooooooooo!!! No camera in that box. Then we noticed the 2 gtittys going down the side of the house I went down to have a shufty and can you believe they have nested in an old starling nest box (starlings ignored it and nest in the gutter instead every year) that is balanced on the gas box?! There is a camera box down the bottom. I swear they know!!

So there was a big stand off on the buddleia tonight between the g and btitty pairs. Just checked the cameras...and there is one of each type roosting - what is going on? Only time will tell!!

So food:

Weetabix, total,grapes
Rest of banana cake
2 alpen lights
2 coffees, 1 tea
Risotto, cheese
Wine x 2

Didn't stick to 10 syns but no need. Haven't eaten lots - at the weekend I usually manage 2 meals. Hope you have all had a lovely day in the warmth! X

NOOOOOOO, keep the birdy gossip going :) Dancing in the kitchen for you, cycling in the sunshine for me, my, we've moved on from last week haven't we? The chilli stuff sounds good too. Thanks Lisa.

Wondering, do other people get sort of fixated on tastes? I get something I like for a while and have it a lot throughout the week and then tend to move onto something else. Does anyone else eat like this?

And, another wondering. Parsnips. Does anyone else discard the core? After I had peeled and cored some and had hardly any parsnip left at the end of the procedure I thought it might be something I do because my mother did it, rather than something that really needs to be done.

NOOOOOOO,
And, another wondering. Parsnips. Does anyone else discard the core? After I had peeled and cored some and had hardly any parsnip left at the end of the procedure I thought it might be something I do because my mother did it, rather than something that really needs to be done.

I treat parsnips the same way I treat carrots (top and tail and then peel and cut into rounds) - Mum always did the same - sometimes I mash them as well. Hope this helps. x

I treat parsnips the same way I treat carrots (top and tail and then peel and cut into rounds) - Mum always did the same - sometimes I mash them as well. Hope this helps. x

I'll give that a try, it would mean a lot more getting eaten rather than thrown away. I think doing them longways means you get more of the tough chewy bits on some sections. Thanks.

No problem - glad to have been of help.

NOOOOOOO, keep the birdy gossip going :) Dancing in the kitchen for you, cycling in the sunshine for me, my, we've moved on from last week haven't we? The chilli stuff sounds good too. Thanks Lisa.

Wondering, do other people get sort of fixated on tastes? I get something I like for a while and have it a lot throughout the week and then tend to move onto something else. Does anyone else eat like this?

Ok I will fill you in on the birds but a bit clearer!

Afraid I don't eat parsnips - find them very weird tasting. Yes I get totally fixated and when I like something could eat it every day for weeks before I tire of it - if I ever do.

Nice to know I'm not the only one then :)

Nice to know I'm not the only one then :)

Loving the pic - you look great.

Lovely sunny day. Wearing trousers for work I couldn't get into a few months ago which makes me feel good. Wi tomorrow so sensible day today. Busy week this week - London tomorrow, s Essex office weds, but keeps me busy and away from my desk!

Thanks. It is a couple of years old but I don't have any more recent ones. I like this and was very happy when it was taken.

Lovely sunny day. Wearing trousers for work I couldn't get into a few months ago which makes me feel good. Wi tomorrow so sensible day today. Busy week this week - London tomorrow, s Essex office weds, but keeps me busy and away from my desk!

Doesn't the sun make a difference! Great news about the trousers, hope London and all the rest of the travelling isn't too manic for you, you've said previously that you find it rather draining. Fingers crossed for a nice small number on the scales tomorrow.

I can't wait to be able to get into smaller stuff - it must be an amazing feeling :) have a lovely day chuck xx

I can't wait to be able to get into smaller stuff - it must be an amazing feeling :) have a lovely day chuck xx

I picked up a nightie in Peacocks the other day. They go up weirdly in sizes 10-12 14-16 18-20 so I usually get 18-20. I picked that one up got home took the label off. Wore it that night thought its a bit snug for 18-20 checked the label and its only the bloody 14-16 size! I mean I know it's not much being the estimated sizes but it did feel great x

Bet that made you feel fantastic that you can get into the smaller size (albeit snug fit) x

We will all be ploughing through those smaller sizes and in no time will be saying 'hmmm, this 14 is a bit loose on me ' haha! Haven't been size 14 since age 18 and a brief period when I lost my 48lbs before when i was 34 and cried in peacocks when I got I to some 14 jeans! Think I have them in the loft.

Nice quiet but busy day. Walked to town to see about a mini break we might go on. Just deciding tonight. Home late for me, about 15 mins ago. Don't have to get the train til 9.30 tomorrow so not too hectic with travel luckily as I am off to Ipswich tomorrow evening for another home match! It's all go!

Hope you have had fab days. I'm positive about tomorrow...just got to 'eat light' tonight. Going to do a 20 min wii Zumba class (walked to town earlier) and settle down to biggest loser and last nights dexter. Will report in by 8am as ever with my news! Send me thin vibes x

Ps no more nest added boo to you little blue tit

Monday food:

Weetabix b, banana, total 1 syn
M&s salad. S&v count on us crisps (4.5), 2 mini brown rolls (b), count on us yog tropical, melon
Baked beans, cauldron sausages (1), asda burger (1).
2 coffees and 1 tea (a) (1 syn)

Finito!

We will all be ploughing through those smaller sizes and in no time will be saying 'hmmm, this 14 is a bit loose on me ' haha! Haven't been size 14 since age 18 and a brief period when I lost my 48lbs before when i was 34 and cried in peacocks when I got I to some 14 jeans! Think I have them in the loft.

Nice quiet but busy day. Walked to town to see about a mini break we might go on. Just deciding tonight. Home late for me, about 15 mins ago. Don't have to get the train til 9.30 tomorrow so not too hectic with travel luckily as I am off to Ipswich tomorrow evening for another home match! It's all go!

Hope you have had fab days. I'm positive about tomorrow...just got to 'eat light' tonight. Going to do a 20 min wii Zumba class (walked to town earlier) and settle down to biggest loser and last nights dexter. Will report in by 8am as ever with my news! Send me thin vibes x

Ps no more nest added boo to you little blue tit

Good luck chuck as always!!! :) shall be stalking at 8am and betting you've done 2lb or at least 1.5lb xxx

Good luck xxx

Back