Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Good luck chuck as always!!! :) shall be stalking at 8am and betting you've done 2lb or at least 1.5lb xxx
Well my witches friend you are right as ever - 2.5 lbs off!! Not sure how come a 'big' loss but who cares?! I'm taking that baby and running!! Very pleased with that. Getting excited the next stone zone is looming. 23.5 off now. Shows what a plodder can do!!

Well my witches friend you are right as ever - 2.5 lbs off!! Not sure how come a 'big' loss but who cares?! I'm taking that baby and running!! Very pleased with that. Getting excited the next stone zone is looming. 23.5 off now. Shows what a plodder can do!!

THAT'S AMAZING MICHELLE! :) :) :) :)OMG girl well flippin done !!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you've had a massive loss because maybe you've been a little more relaxed around food (??)

Very Proud of you chuckie egg xxxxxx :) :) :) :) :)

Been loads more relaxed but still stuck 100% using all my syns. Missed meals here and there when I wasn't hungry too. I'm flabbergasted as nothing seems different about what I've done. Have been a right worrier this week though!

Two and a half flipping pounds !!!!! No stopping you now :)

My day has been:

Weigh in (obviously), leave home 9, train at 9.30. Stop at accessorise in liv st to buy a silly amount of earrings to celebrate my loss, get bus, walk to office. Meeting 1 hour, off for lunch with lovely work friend (jacket pot and beans), walk back to liv st station, jump on train and that is where I am now!

Back to office when I arrive, leave at 5 and at 6.30 I'm off to ipswich for footie!!! Hectic day alright.

Food:
Usual weetabix concoction (b, 2)
Jacket pot with beans and cheese and salad (a)
M and s mango and pineapple
Lots of water
1 coffee so far (part a)
Dins will be 2 mini rolls with sausage and burger I think. Need something speedy.

Enjoy your day x

Woooooooooooo well done huni xxx

Thanks el.

Dins was 2 mini brown rolls, 2 cauldron sausages, 2 asda burgers, 1 egg. (Note the lack of veg and fruit haha up yours extra easy!). This was eaten spread out over 5 hours between 6and 11 as had footie and woohoo we won which was great. Now you won't know this as obviously you can't hear me speaking but I'm known here as 'posh bird' ( well I was Essex born and Surrey bred!). I would stress they haven't quite grasped that just because you have a certain accent it doesn't mean you don't swear/ say rude/smutty things (which I do most of the time) and at footie any of that posh palaver is right out the window and I really let off steam. I shout constantly and tonight yelled out ( in front of my mum and dad) to call a player a very rude word! We scored 3 and I absolutely screamed jumping around scarf twirling above my head!! Love it!!

Got home for a celebratory curly wurly.

12 syns in total. I'm sooooo square even on weigh in day.

Great loss Michelle...very well done!!!

Loved the story of tears in Peacocks..I would have done the same..then told everyone in the shop that my jeans were size 14!!!! ;)

enjoy your day x

Today another busy day.

Weetabix mishmash (b and 2)

Zoomed off to pitsea at 9. Meeting until 1 followed by mini meeting! Went to hi to hr team. Aldi visit.

Meeting at 1-45-2.45 while eating Tom and basil mug shot.

2 alpen light (b)

Home. Sweet and sour mugshot. Walked to meditation, did it (great), walked home. Now riso gallo mushroom.

Coffees x 3 (a)

Not great food day and very late dins but that's life sometimes.

My friend did fast forward with sw this week and lost 11.5lbs!!!!!!!! Wow! She has given it to me as not seen it online. May try one week of it... Anyone done it?

Great loss Michelle...very well done!!!

Loved the story of tears in Peacocks..I would have done the same..then told everyone in the shop that my jeans were size 14!!!! ;)

enjoy your day x

Thanks Rose. Really pleased and it has motivated me. Someone asked me today how I'd lost so much weight- people are noticing more and more which is exciting. The peacock day was funny. I walked up the lane to town really struggling not to lose it - the sense of achievement was massive. I was about 11 stone 12 then so that's only 1 stone 5.5 away. I find that really strange as dont feel that near a size 14 - I'm not even a 16 yet!

Internet down at work and at home but phew ok now so I'm back!!

Had usual brekkie (2)(b)
Pasta salad with 2 eggs, roasted veg, chilli sauce (4) (b)
Jambalaya - quorn pieces, pepper, onion, rice, toms, kidney beans

Good day. Was in a great mood. Live thunder and had a good few claps today. Counselling I had a good old rant about my past!

At home very annoying tit action. This am she was in the box - and proceeded to remove all the nest material. The gtittys not returned to the fixed box. The only silver lining is that the other box was cleaned of poop today which may mean nesting is to start. Men poo everywhere and the lady clears it out when she wants to use it. They are most contrary little critters and are not obliging me!

Meditation has really impacted me positively. Just need to keep it up. Sending smiles to all xx

I wondered where you were - no internet! Wah!!! So good you've had a positive day, despite the frustrating lack of titty action. Ah how times have changed, I used to read Arthur Ransom stories with a character called Titty and no-one batted an eylid - lack of titty action sounds decidedly ... inappropriate :)

Internet down at work and at home but phew ok now so I'm back!!

Had usual brekkie (2)(b)
Pasta salad with 2 eggs, roasted veg, chilli sauce (4) (b)
Jambalaya - quorn pieces, pepper, onion, rice, toms, kidney beans

Good day. Was in a great mood. Live thunder and had a good few claps today. Counselling I had a good old rant about my past!

At home very annoying tit action. This am she was in the box - and proceeded to remove all the nest material. The gtittys not returned to the fixed box. The only silver lining is that the other box was cleaned of poop today which may mean nesting is to start. Men poo everywhere and the lady clears it out when she wants to use it. They are most contrary little critters and are not obliging me!

Meditation has really impacted me positively. Just need to keep it up. Sending smiles to all xx

Need some pointers to be able to do mediation successfully...ideas? xx

Cd with a guided meditation on is best. I have to be guided which is why I have a teacher. I could probably do it myself now but guided is better as you don't start thinking! Haven't found any great apps yet but lots of CDs on amazon!

Busy day. Assistant getting a potting shed so on own this morning, scooted to town and got d an anni card. After work I went to my nans for a couple of hours. Home. D out on a work do (uhoh) so I did Zumba and now having dins and a glass of wine. Eat light but over syns.

Weetabix, milk, banana, total
Pasta salad with roasted veg and eggs and chilli sauce
Mango, watermelon, grapes
Salad with olives, jalapeños, caper berries, iceberg, quorn roast filets, mushrooms
1 glass wine (aiming for 2)!!!
Yogurt

So 2 bs, 1 a, 25 syns (have 10 in the bank at least so ok)

Busy day. Assistant getting a potting shed so on own this morning, scooted to town and got d an anni card. After work I went to my nans for a couple of hours. Home. D out on a work do (uhoh) so I did Zumba and now having dins and a glass of wine. Eat light but over syns.

Weetabix, milk, banana, total
Pasta salad with roasted veg and eggs and chilli sauce
Mango, watermelon, grapes
Salad with olives, jalapeños, caper berries, iceberg, quorn roast filets, mushrooms
1 glass wine (aiming for 2)!!!
Yogurt

So 2 bs, 1 a, 25 syns (have 10 in the bank at least so ok)

A good steady food day chuck - turn side-ways and you'll be disappearing before long ;) xxx

Back