Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

It was great thanks and (you can tell I'm getting older!) I was glad to be back by 10 so I could unwind before bed. Slept like a log but very tired today- and my boss is in today.

Starter- mushroom, Brazil nut and tarragon pâté with flatbreads
Main- squash and mushroom calzone with Brie and pesto and garlic. Chips
Dessert- caramel apple pie
One glass elderflower, one glass wine

Yumyum, really good and to have a choice of 10 things for each course was great. Much stuff was vegan and some gluten free. Good prices too. Will definitely return.

Better scoot. Should be a bit more on time with boss coming (although to be honest he is totally laid back).
Ta-ra hope your weds is good x

It was great thanks and (you can tell I'm getting older!) I was glad to be back by 10 so I could unwind before bed. Slept like a log but very tired today- and my boss is in today.

Starter- mushroom, Brazil nut and tarragon pâté with flatbreads
Main- squash and mushroom calzone with Brie and pesto and garlic. Chips
Dessert- caramel apple pie
One glass elderflower, one glass wine

Yumyum, really good and to have a choice of 10 things for each course was great. Much stuff was vegan and some gluten free. Good prices too. Will definitely return.

Better scoot. Should be a bit more on time with boss coming (although to be honest he is totally laid back).
Ta-ra hope your weds is good x

That all sounds absolutely devine!!! nom nom nom!!!! glad you had a lovely time, that's what it's all about and like Micci said this is how it should be and luckily on SW it can be done :) xx

I must have accidentally unsubscribed myself from your thread.

I'll be watching from now on :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good day today. Power cut at work so went out to cafe Nero with boss for coffee. Had passport photos taken (of course look criminal as is compulsory). Home to check the bird ; BIG nest today although again emptied it out completely this morning), then, because I tried to get out of it I made myself go to Zumba at the gym which was great and I smiled all the way through but which was HOT due to broken air con. Watched some tv after dins and caught up on here and Facebook as I'm majorly behind!

80g all bran and an a choice milk
Egg and potato salad from m&s, dressing (3), fruit, yogurt, carrot batons
B squash risotto, banana, total2% (1), Nutella (3), another a in drinks

As I have the meals this week I will limit my syns but I'm not stopping them as I will just go off the rails if I do. Right, bed. Sweet dreams my lovely miniminers xx

Good day today. Power cut at work so went out to cafe Nero with boss for coffee. Had passport photos taken (of course look criminal as is compulsory). Home to check the bird ; BIG nest today although again emptied it out completely this morning), then, because I tried to get out of it I made myself go to Zumba at the gym which was great and I smiled all the way through but which was HOT due to broken air con. Watched some tv after dins and caught up on here and Facebook as I'm majorly behind!

80g all bran and an a choice milk
Egg and potato salad from m&s, dressing (3), fruit, yogurt, carrot batons
B squash risotto, banana, total2% (1), Nutella (3), another a in drinks

As I have the meals this week I will limit my syns but I'm not stopping them as I will just go off the rails if I do. Right, bed. Sweet dreams my lovely miniminers xx

oooo you're on FB....let me know what as...or PM me and I will friend request you :).....double stalking! :D xx

oooo you're on FB....let me know what as...or PM me and I will friend request you :).....double stalking! :D xx

Michelle Harrison - same photo - come & find me. I'm on here more but there are some funny photos on there which might give you more of a flavour of what I'm like in the real world!! X

I'll come and see you too if that is OK. I don't do FB much now as I find it's constant emphasis on the now very irritating, I like to be able to look back for links I've been given and shared myself, to look for old conversations and I find it very difficult there as I have a lot of political and AR stuff coming through all the time. That's another reason for giving FB a rest from time to time, I cannot deal emotionally with all the material that comes my way.

As I talk so personally about my family situation here, I'd rather not give my real name publicly, but will message you so you know who I am.

I'll come and see you too if that is OK. I don't do FB much now as I find it's constant emphasis on the now very irritating, I like to be able to look back for links I've been given and shared myself, to look for old conversations and I find it very difficult there as I have a lot of political and AR stuff coming through all the time. That's another reason for giving FB a rest from time to time, I cannot deal emotionally with all the material that comes my way.

As I talk so personally about my family situation here, I'd rather not give my real name publicly, but will message you so you know who I am.

Micci I'm on Michelle's friends list "Lisa Da Cuckoo" I'd love to have you on my friends list too :) xxx

Micci I'm on Michelle's friends list "Lisa Da Cuckoo" I'd love to have you on my friends list too :) xxx

Haven't flipping found Michelle yet ... there are an awful lot of people who share her name. Will look for you, your name seems a little more unusual

I have befriended you!

I saw, I said hello on my wall and am now signing off for a few hours. Bye .....

Food today:

All bran 2 bs and 1a
Yummy lunch: uncle bens long grain express rice 1, quorn roast fillets 0.5, 2 cut up boiled eggs, soy sauce
Fruit salad
Carrot batons
Dins: 2 asda burgers 2, 1 cauldron saus 0.5, beans and mushs
Banana
Total 2%, 1
Nutella 3

Generally a bad Sw day. Took annual leave to study but phone line and broadband went down so had to wait for that til 2. Woken up by a delivery not even for me but that I said id store in my garden as a favour and they said they'd be here to receive. Then phone man til 2 and just when Settling to study - gas reader man. Did about four hours but realised I'm behind where I need to be and had a bit of a meltdown that passed quickly luckily.

D made dinner which was food Sw stuff but I had way too many bits and pieces oh and I had 2 glasses of wine. Very bad pmt indeed!!!

Meal tomorrow and I've (sort of) accepted a gain this week so will be as food as poss tomorrow am, Sunday and Monday but fear with totm looming large and the meal it won't be pretty.

Loved the rain this morning and Btitty is snuggled on lots of fluff and feathers so hoping she will lay tomorrow!!! Excited but at the same time very irritable and generally stroppy so bed is probably the best bet. Start afresh tomorrow...

It doesn't sound like such a bad day love :)

Life does get in the way sometimes and I suppose we have to get clever at manipulating and moulding the plan to fit, it's a good job SW is pretty flexible, I would of jumped ship weeks ago otherwise.

I don't think you will have any worries on Tuesday chuck - you are consistent at 'managing' and balancing the plan around...you'll be reet.

Relax and enjoy and happy Saturday lovely M :) xxx

It doesn't sound like such a bad day love :)

Life does get in the way sometimes and I suppose we have to get clever at manipulating and moulding the plan to fit, it's a good job SW is pretty flexible, I would of jumped ship weeks ago otherwise.

I don't think you will have any worries on Tuesday chuck - you are consistent at 'managing' and balancing the plan around...you'll be reet.

Relax and enjoy and happy Saturday lovely M :) xxx

Thanks. I'm a lot heavier at the moment though grrrrr!!!

Good day so far. Up to check egg laying (nada,come on birdie), back to bed. Up, read rspb mag ( I have turned into SUCH a spod!!!), had weetabix and came up here to decide how I can be warm at footie while still looking ok for a meal in a smart restaurant!!! Tried on lots of stuff, Put lots of too big trousers in my 'going out' pile which was good but has left me with one work pair and one pair of too big jeans. Luckily d gave me some £s from his rebate so I'm buying some shoes tht cover up my feet ( dont like them) and some new jeans. I struggle to find them as I only wear flares and there aren't many around at the moment. Bootlegs do not cut it for me they have to be real whippers!

Am talking to counsellor next week about losing weight. I hardly mention it in sessions usually but I was lying in bed a few nights ago doing my usual 'how many lbs can I lose by ....' When I thought 'so by August/September I could be at my current target' - and I panicked. I thought 'I will be quite slim and I won't feel like me'. Worried this will prevent me getting there and think this is why I don't keep it off so need to resolve this. What's interesting is what clothes I will like when I can wear anything. Pretty sure they'll be similar but who knows?! It's very uncharted territory. Not been below 13-2 for 6 years and although i got to 11-12 8 years ago and kept it off for 1.5 years i havent been less than that for 21 years. That's nearly half my life so it's really weird. Anyone else find it strange to think of you but with another body type??!

Last match of season so getting ready to go to nans to meet mum and dad- more later I'm sure x

Thanks. I'm a lot heavier at the moment though grrrrr!!!

Good day so far. Up to check egg laying (nada,come on birdie), back to bed. Up, read rspb mag ( I have turned into SUCH a spod!!!), had weetabix and came up here to decide how I can be warm at footie while still looking ok for a meal in a smart restaurant!!! Tried on lots of stuff, Put lots of too big trousers in my 'going out' pile which was good but has left me with one work pair and one pair of too big jeans. Luckily d gave me some £s from his rebate so I'm buying some shoes tht cover up my feet ( dont like them) and some new jeans. I struggle to find them as I only wear flares and there aren't many around at the moment. Bootlegs do not cut it for me they have to be real whippers!

Am talking to counsellor next week about losing weight. I hardly mention it in sessions usually but I was lying in bed a few nights ago doing my usual 'how many lbs can I lose by ....' When I thought 'so by August/September I could be at my current target' - and I panicked. I thought 'I will be quite slim and I won't feel like me'. Worried this will prevent me getting there and think this is why I don't keep it off so need to resolve this. What's interesting is what clothes I will like when I can wear anything. Pretty sure they'll be similar but who knows?! It's very uncharted territory. Not been below 13-2 for 6 years and although i got to 11-12 8 years ago and kept it off for 1.5 years i havent been less than that for 21 years. That's nearly half my life so it's really weird. Anyone else find it strange to think of you but with another body type??!

Last match of season so getting ready to go to nans to meet mum and dad- more later I'm sure x

Once I get to target I feel like I'm going to be a completely unbearable raging mid-life crisis!!...I will be dressing again like I did in the 80's...tight jeans, DM's and loud t-shirts...probably more tattoos and looking like a demented old fart on her 4th mid-life crisis.

I'm not one for dresses and heels, wouldn't be seen dead in a skirt...don't do flowery stuff or pastel shades, wouldn't get me legs or arms out or show my skin off when I could back in the 80's so won't be getting me arse or me belly out once I reach target :D will just be a slimmer more vain version of me but with tighter jeans and bigger Doc Martin boots ;) xx

I've thought about what it will be like to me me but with a different body. When I did it before I actually had people not recognise me. One person walked past me in the park and when I shouted at her she turned back and did a double take and explained he didn't know who I was. That same summer I was going on a Woodcarft Folk camp that we saw people at annually. There was a hold up at the camp site reception and I jumped out of the car to chat with the person in the car behind about what was going on. It was someone I had got to know quite well the previous year and was surprised she was so distant, offish even, with me. I later found out she too had no idea who I was.

So I have worried about losing my identity a bit but have come to terms with it. I know I'll still be me. Like Lisa probably a tad more flamboyant but I don't want to be a woman who looks like a teenager from behind and an old woman from the front. I will be the same me with more health, energy and the body that suits the style I want to project. If people don't recognise me I will laugh and cope with it.

Hope the footy and the family time was good.

Great meal and we won so all round great! Saw a really good friend I don't see often and she kept saying how slim I looked! Going out with her Friday coincidentally.

I will be the same I think- more confident but still the same me. With the weight hang ups gone I'm hoping I will be lighter all round! I'm not a high heel wearer either (although do like wedges) so it's big boots and skirts for me. Flares and tshirts. I wear a lot if patterns and colours and will deffo still do that. Nice to think about...

Meal not too naughty apart from wine! Asparagus and egg to start, 2 pieces of bread, gnocchi with pesto. Some chips. No dessert! Coffee.

Hope you have had a good sat pmx

Back