Determined to do it this time!

bajones1989

Hi everyone, newbie here :) Yesterday was my first day of my new healthy lifestyle.
I'm not calling it a diet, as this is something I want to do forever now.
I have tried so many times to lose weight, but recently my mother has had heart surgery and this has made me more determined than ever.

I came across this website and thought it would be a great way of staying on track by getting support from others.
My BMI makes me obese and this terrifies me. My partner and I have been together 5 years and would like to start a family, but I do not want to carry a child while I am the size I am.

I look forward to sharing my experiences and hearing from others. I have started a diary in the Diaries section :) http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/303430-my-weightloss-journey.html

- Bee

Hi there, I'm new too. My dad had a heart transplant 10 and a half weeks ago, and I had to move home from Uni. Double whamey, comfort eating, and Mum's delicious but fatty home cooked grub. I need to start looking after the ole ticker like yourself, and it seems like this place is a good way to get some support.

Best of luck!

Back