Determined to get to Goal!

Hi guys

I started slim and save last Monday (18th June) weighing in at 175lb (12st 7lb). I was determined to stick to my 4 packs a day plan, but was picking at all sorts; chicken, cheese, peanuts etc so really not a great start - fine during week days while at work it was fine, but evening snack attacks were killing me. Then on my first friday night, I ate 4 bars! yes, 4 bars! and fell off the wagon on the weekend -just eating everything available! Decided to restart on Monday - didn't bother weighing in....

So now I'm officially 5 days in - The week's gone well i think - didnt weigh out my salad and veggies, but kept portions small - picked at a piece of lamb on wednesday, but friday night is sooooo hard - i've had an extra bar and about 10 small peanuts. trying to just drink water and go to sleep, but i'm really worried about getting through the weekend, being around the hose all day with my mum and sisters cooking and eating :-9

my day 1 was today, so pleased i did it 100 %

Tomorrow big test for me, 11 hour shift at work month end. The usual routine is goodies galore to keep us all motivated in the office.
Luckily one of the guys is on a "get massive" plan whilst im "get skinny" so requested no temptations.

I will still find it super hard , mini mins and each other for support :) xxx

Thanks Honey! well done for getting through day 1! So far I've found it does get easier day by day.

Today is Day 6 for me:

Woke up feeling SO dehydrated - tickly throat and a dry mouth - despite drinking 4 litres of water yesterday - which is my record so far. I suppose I need to keep pushing up the water levels. But not feeling hungry at all! :)

Trying too think of things to keep me occupied - might head down to the gym (first time in 4 weeks!) and do some 'gentle' cardo and some weights, and spend a bit of time in the steam room, then maybe go to get my nails done to celebrate coming to the end of week 1!!

I'm not even really thinking about food right now (for the last few days all i could think about was how long till my next pack and what it would be!). But I'm planning on Having:

Breakfast: Water, Mint Tea, Water!

Brunch (after the gym): Porridge with cinamon

Snack: Vanilla Shake frozen into ice lollies (this will be my first time trying the ice lolly tip)

Dinner: Spicy Spaghetti with Broccoli

Evening Treat (Which I'll leave as late as possible): Chocolate Truffa

Back