Determined

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by KatieKatie, 30 December 2008 Social URL.

1. KatieKatie

KatieKatie Member

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, here I am.. back making another 'I'm going to do it this time' post! Difference is I'm 100% sure I mean it this time, and I have a newly found motivation.

Unfortunately it's not been the nicest kick up the backside - my weight and the effect it's had on my confidence etc has ruined my relationship. I've lost someone I thought I would spend the rest of my life with and despite being a bit of a mess, I've realised that there is a solution to the problem that I have to stick to. Losing the weight may not bring my partner back, but the change it will bring in me will definitely stop it happening again with any future relationships.

Here goes.. :fingerscrossed:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Good luck Katie.
    Minimins is a great place for support and encouragement. Let us know how you get on! Give us a shout if you need any help!

~Silence~

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Katie, sorry to hear about your relationship. Good luck and welcome.

5. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    Me too...lets go for it!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.