Determintation and Motivation!

Today has gone so wrong :(

B - muesli and milk
Snack - apple banana
L - pasta and Kerry low low ( part A) 2 Jaffa cakes (5)
Snack - apple, 15gcheese, 2 Jaffa cakes, some pasty, grapes, tortillas , more Jaffa cakes....

So cross with myself but I think it's because I am so tired and I had a wobble on whole getting kids their tea..
Saw doc yesterday as I've been feeling fuzzy since Saturday so he's doing blood tests etc.. Could just be anaemia , which is at least easily sorted, but won't help where my other other probs are concerned!
I think I just had a mega need to eat and did :(

9th Jan -2
16 Jan -1
23 Jan -1
30 Jan +1
Month total 4 loss
---------------
6 Feb -1*
13 Feb -2
20 Feb -2.5
27 Feb sts (149.5)
Month total 5.5 loss
---------------
6 Mar +1 (150.5)
13 Mar -1 (149.5)
20 Mar +1.5 (151)
27 Mar + 0.5 (151.5)
Month total 2 on!! Not good!
---------------
3 Apr STS (151.4)
10 Apr -2.5 (149LB)!!!!@@@!!!!!! Woo hoo!
17 Apr -1 (148lb) hurray! 10 down, 8 to go............!
Month total 3.5lb OFF PHEW!!
----------------
1 May
8 May
15 May
22 May
29 May

Thursday - red

B- museli, milk
l- bns soup, cheese 15g, muller Greek (1)
d- chicken curry, 60g steamed brown rice (4)
snacks- smoked salmon, sk chewy delight (b) apple, banana, silly mouthful of kids sandwich (3) 2 breadsticks (2.5) muller lemon cheesecake (1) cheese (a) sk chewy delight (6)
drinks- TA, coffee

17.5 syns :(

Last edited:
Saturday
Red
B- muesli and milk ( part a&b) mullerlight
L- ham and cheese (part a) sk chewy delight (b) muller Greek (1)
D-
Snack - sk chewy delight (5)
Drinks- tea

Monday
red

B lm sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes (on the grill thing) low low cheddar (1/2 A)
L steak and salad, Kraft ff dressing
D steamed salmon, broccoli, bns, broccoli, low fat mayo (1) mullerlight
S cheese (1/2A), cucumber, grapes, 2 alpen lights (B) , muller Greek (1) aldi 70 cal bar (3.5)
D tea, wine (8)

syns (13.5)

Originally Posted by thumbelloulou

9th Jan -2

16 Jan -1

23 Jan -1

30 Jan +1

Month total 4 loss

---------------

6 Feb -1*

13 Feb -2

20 Feb -2.5

27 Feb sts (149.5)

Month total 5.5 loss

---------------

6 Mar +1 (150.5)

13 Mar -1 (149.5)

20 Mar +1.5 (151)

27 Mar + 0.5 (151.5)

Month total 2 on!! Not good!

---------------

3 Apr STS (151.4)

10 Apr -2.5 (149LB)!!!!@@@!!!!!! Woo hoo!

17 Apr -1 (148lb) hurray! 10 down, 8 to go............!

Month total 3.5lb OFF PHEW!!

----------------

1 May - sts

8 May - 2.5lb off! (145.5)* 5.5 to go!!

15 May

22 May

29 May

Hey you :)
I've been a bit quiet lately! Welcome x

Wednesday - green
WI - 145.5
2.5 lb off.. 1.5 to go until a stone and 5.5 to target!
My lovely babes 7 th birthday:)

B- double muesli and milk (a& 2x b )
L - veg sticks and home made garlic and chilli dip ( made with quark, ff fromtage frais and ground spices )
D- lm sausages, beans and sw chips :)
Snacks - choc Rice Krispie and malt easer cake ( my baby's birthday! ) (5)
Drinks- tea, coffee, 2 small wine (8)

Total syns 13

Thursday- green
Planning the start of a mega clean since the builders have finished their part of the kitchen.. Can't go mad, but at least get one room less dusty!

B- muesli and skim milk (a&b)
L- homemade leek and potato soup, Rice Krispie cake (5)
D- jacket pot, cheese (a) syn free chutney, salad leaves, carrot, Kraft ff dressing, ww spread (1)
Snacks- digger bar (4.5?)
Drinks- tea, coffee , squash

Last edited:
Aggressive... Just found some of the kids easter chocolate and scoffed some bunny! Oops.. Recon a good 10 syns worth or more!
I am going to have to get them to eat it again! They didn't get loads, but I stashed it in the back of a cupboard while the kitchen was bring done... Damn the chocolate bunny and lack of willpower today. Feeling. Bit low, tired and grumpy so probably needed it!
:(

Hey Lou, you ok? How's your art course going? I saw about your hospital result thought I'd reply on your page, must feel good to finally have some answers! You've been waiting for so long. I hope they can help, be wary of surgery if they suggest it, it can make it a lot worse, lots of fam friends had some done on their backs and regretted it as once they start messing around with your spine they don't seem to stop. Back problems are the worst, poor you :( xx

Hey Charl, I'm cool thanks lady (apart from a stinking hangover today!lol)
I'm so relieved to know what's going on, but it seems quite scary really.. This pain has been going on for over 2 years and I've no idea what they are going to suggest- I just wonder what I did to fracture it, and why it's not healed! The surgery idea seems scary, but then I don't relish the thought of being on pain killers long term.. I couldn't even hold down a part time cleaning job that fitted with the kids school hours!! Will just wait and see and consider options incredibly carefully :)
College is lush! It's just 2.5 hrs a week but its definitely inspiring me to crack on! Just got to finish my personal statement for my application and get it in now!!
Xxx

Saturday hangover :(

B- best of both toast(bad B tweak!), ww spread (1) marmalade (3)
L- sw bolognaise and cheese (a)
D- Linda Mc sausages, butternut squash chips with cheese (a), carrots, rocket and tomatoes, extra light mayo (1)
Snacks - chewy delight (b), milk choc digestive (3)
Drinks - tea, sf squash, highlight(2)

Syns 10

Last edited:
Hey hun, it's been a rather tiresome hangover kind of day!! Went out with my girlfriends last night and drank ridiculously too much wine! I can't do hangovers these days, they wipe me out! Apart from using the wrong bread for toast this morning I've managed to curb the carb need:)
I've mostly vegged on the sofa!
How's yours been?x

Off to the cinema today with my two and two of my daughters friends for her birthday treat..! Gonna chop a mega load of carrots to munch and maybe some grapes too! I've also got done Special K crisp things in which aren't too bad. Determined to be 100% for the next three days :)
:)

Sunday - green I think...

breakfast - museli and skimmed milk ( A&;B ) mullerlight mandarin

lunch - carrot sticks, leek and potato soup, Special K snacks (5)

Dnner - pasta and tomato and basil sauce, cheese (a)

snacks - carrot sticks, celery and cucumber

drinks - tea with sweetener, black coffee, wine (8)

Last edited:
Monday - green ( mainly to use up the left overs!)
breakfast - museli and milk (a&b)
lunch - leftover pasta and superfree sauce
dinner - jacket sspud
snacks- rich tea (2)chewy delight (b) mug shot chicken pasta, mandarin muller light, bread stick (1) oatmeal biscuit x 2 (7) small pack haribo (4.5)
drinks - tea, lemon water x 2, cadburys highlight (2)

Syns 16.5

i think I need to get on the lemon water today to improve loss this week! Two days til WI and my sneak this morning was not looking promising..!
I only have 5.5 to get to target... It can be done!

Last edited:
I am sooooo tired today :(
I slept in sleep in rollers to try them out last night and my sleep was utterly rubbish. Not worth it at all:(
I'm now feeling utterly shattered and demotivated, and I have an inner chill :( I have a lot to do too as I could do with getting the house back in a bit of order post kitchen but I have no motivation to do it. Tried a Nap and that did not work as too many things in my head :( feel like I need. Hot water bottle and 10 blankets!

Back