Determintation and Motivation!

Tuesday
going for a red day... After my bloaty carb day yesterday!

Breakfast - wm roll, ww spread (1), fried egg in fry light, mullerlight
lunch - bacon and mushroom salad with SW chutney, muller light strawberry
dinner - homemade burger, bns chips salad mayo (2)
Snacks - apple, carrot, celery, 1/2 biscuits (10)
drinks - tea, black coffee, lemon water

im really cold again today, think I am slightly under the weather as I don't seem to be able to warm up and I'm being quite active too :( off to look at furniture at an auction now... In the lovely rain!

Last edited:
WEd forgot to WI this morning!

Breakfast - museli and milk (A&B)

Lunch - lm sausages, bacon, grilled mushrooms, tomatoes and scram egg, free yogurt (Irish yogurt )

dinner - omelette with courgette, mush, onion, cheese (a) syn free onion chutney .. No inspiration and now a bit egged out!!

snacks - alpen lights (b) skips (7), biscuit (3.5)

Last edited:
Hey hun, your lunch sounds gorgeous. Will have to have something similar in my plan this week i think :)

When are you going to weigh in now then? how you feeling about it? x

If anyone fancies a laugh, though it wasn't funny at the time, there was a programme repeated on BBC1 yesterday.. It's on Iplayer, called the Sherrifs Are Coming episode 7.... That'll be my story at about 30 mins in!
So embarrassing! And I don't actually have a worst enemy either!
x

Hey hun, your lunch sounds gorgeous. Will have to have something similar in my plan this week i think :)

When are you going to weigh in now then? how you feeling about it? x

Lunch was delish!
So easy because you can just chuck it all on a baking sheet in the oven, bar the eggs, and the tomatoes go all gooey lessening the need for sauces! Yum!

PICK think I will WI in the morning, but I'm not hopefull for a loss.. I've been ravenous this week and though not been particularly over on syns apart from a wine night with the girls, I have been eating biscuits within syns, and today I am on my second pack of skips!
Hows your week going? X

Did you WI this morning love? How'd you get on? X

Yeah I did.. 1.5 on:(
Could have been worse I guess!
Xx

Breakfast - muesli and milk, apple

Lunch - baxhelors rice, carrot and celery, alpen light

Dinner - wm pasta and peas with a bit of cheese

Snack - biscuits (7), alpen light, peanut butter and bread (6) :( had a mega hunger after school trip :(

Drinks - tea, water, 2 alco free wine (2)

Last edited:
Bck on it after a very naughty weekend camping with no willpower!

Breakfast - museli and milk, mullerlight

lunch - broccoli superfree soup, alpen light, smoked mackerel (2)

snack - richtea biscuit (1.5), half choc digestive (1.5) cucumber, muller light

dinner - roast garlic chicken, roast garlic and rosemary butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, courgette ... Gravy bistro granules 50ml (3) 28g mash ( mega syns!)

drinks - tea, sf squash

syns 5

Last edited:
Called to chase the 'urgent' CT scan from two weeks ago and now have it booked for 2nd June - it has to be within first 10 days of cycle so I think I have that right..

Everything just seems to take so much time!
Blah!

Tuesday
scales showing just 2.5 on after the weekend now which is a bit better! WI tomorrow so we shall see!

Breakfast - forgot! So treated myself to a skinny latte in town (A)

lunch - ww sausages (1) brown roll (B) syn free onion chutney and rocket and tomato salad, mayo (0.5)

Dinner - prawns..... I have edited a Gok Wan recipe to make it more SW friendly...

spicy stir fried prawns without cashew nuts! serves 2, 6 syns whole recipe + rice

Stock from prawn heads, ginger and garlic

1tbsp oil (6) stirfried spring onion, garlic, ginger, prawns, 3 sticks celery, red chilli (chopped, deseeded), salt and white pepper, 1tsp shaoxing rice wine (gotta be negligible!), 2tsp light soy, 1tsp fish sauce (?)

served with 60g boiled rice (4)

Snack - apple, melon, cheese (A) alpen light (B) aldi kitcat (5.5)

drinks - tea, glass fake wine (1)

syns 15

Last edited:
I do the skinny latte trick too! Ha! Did it the other day in town too! And today actually! Food sounds yum!

Dan bought me the Gok book for Xmas, need to get on trying some new stuffs! X

Ps fish sauce Is free xx

I do love a skinny latte :)
The Gok book is lush, I cooked a lot from it before I started sw in January .. Some tricky to amend, but I can be done!
I had to dig about in the shed for some of my ingredients as the kitchen still not finished!!
Woo, thought fish sauce should be :) xx

1 May - sts

8 May - 2.5lb off! (145.5)* 5.5 to go!!

15 May - 1.5lb on (147) :(

22 May - 0.5lb on (147.5) :( not so bad considering what I ate at the weekend!

29 May

Want to go for 100% this week, and maybe try son EE but camping again from next tues so may have to WI that morning before we go..

Need to get my head round EE again though!
X

Tuesday - green!

Breakfast - museli and milk (a & b)

Lunch - beans, 1 slice wm toast ( no butter ) (B)

dinner - quorn spag Bol with pasta, 28g cheddar (A) garlic flat bread (1/8 Asda thingy) (5)

snacks - quavers (4.5), carrot, apples x 2, kit Kat (4.5)

syns today - 9.5

Last edited:
Thursday

breakfast - museli and milk (1/2A&B )

lunch - Jacket with cheese (a)and quorn bolognaise, aldi kitcat (4.5)

dinner - bread roll pizza, SW chips,
snack - quavers (4.5)

drinks - tea, coffee
syns-9

Last edited:
FRIDAY 24May 2013
breakfast - lm rosemary and red onion sausages, 'fried' eggs, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms
lunch- small jacket spud, ww spread (1 and still trying to use it up! ), 1/2 hexA cheese, mound of rocket, red pepper cucumber, spring onion ... Melon and ff from age frais, tsp sugar (1)
Dinner - homemade burger, bns chips, wm roll (B) mound of salad and corn on the cob
Drinks/snack- tea (1/2hexa), rich tea biscuit(1.5), apple, banana, melon
SYNS 2.5

Mini moan...
100% off plan day, utterly in pain even with triple pain killers :(
Now sitting in the car, at a wedding where I don't know anyone, I've met the bride once about 9 years ago. We arrived at 10 as OH been out walking all day, then I've driven 40mins to get here, and will have to do the same to get home. I hurt and I would rather be in bed :(
I couldn't find the toilet and it was too daunting in the tent so here I am in the car, busting for a wee listening to possible ceilidh callers!! Help!!!

Last edited:
Yesterday... Off plan... Today... Well, ok, but I just had a choc ice (6.5) and I'm going out tonight for dinner so that was silly :(
EE DAY
breakfast -wm toast(b) , marmite
lunch -beans, bacon, loads grilled mushrooms, 'fried' egg syn free BBQ sauce, choc ice (6.5)
dinner - out at las Iguanas

Dinner was amazing, but so off plan!!
V cross with my three days off plan, ridiculous :(

Starting today by weighing out my muesli for camping.. No wi this week as i can't fit the scAles in.. So have till next to rein it in :(

Back