Developers vs Management group

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by katalena, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    When I finished developers my LLC suggested I stay in that group to do my management as I had a small group and a good relationship with the 1 (sometimes 2) ladies that are in the same group.

She said I would not miss out on anything as I could talk about what I needed to as the others didn't mind and anything else I could ask her 1-1.

Last week I went back to the group on what would be my RTM week 1 and there were 5 new people who had just moved to developers. I did not speak throughout the whole group as I did not feel I could speak about what I needed to or ask the questions I needed to as I didn't feel it fair. At the end I snatched a couple of minutes with LLC to ask what I needed to.

Tonight I am going back to that group but as from next week I am going to move to the management group on a Wednesday as I feel I want that change and that support.

What I would like to know is what you think about the two groups? Differences etc...

Thank you

Kat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    The CBT in RTM drops off a bit, becomes more an "as needed" topic. Food talk is allowed and encouraged, and you are sharing experiences with people at the same level as you.

I would not have felt comfortable talking about my RTM experience and questions in a development group personally. And as you foudn out, not always easy.

GOod luck whichever way you go! :)

4. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Thank you, that is exactly how I felt. I text my LLC yesterday and explained that I would not be staying at class last night and would like to chat to her and then move to RTM classes as from next week.

When I arrived at class there were new people again so really glad I made that decision.

Had a good 20 minute chat with LLC and got straight some odd thoughts and panic I had in my head over the week.

I feel more in control again this morning and more "comfortable" with my food and portion sizes etc... as I felt quite out of control without that structure I like to give myself last week.

Week 3 starts today, a fresh week ahead :)

RTM next Weds :)

Kat xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.