Developers vs Management group

katalena

Enjoying life!
When I finished developers my LLC suggested I stay in that group to do my management as I had a small group and a good relationship with the 1 (sometimes 2) ladies that are in the same group.

She said I would not miss out on anything as I could talk about what I needed to as the others didn't mind and anything else I could ask her 1-1.

Last week I went back to the group on what would be my RTM week 1 and there were 5 new people who had just moved to developers. I did not speak throughout the whole group as I did not feel I could speak about what I needed to or ask the questions I needed to as I didn't feel it fair. At the end I snatched a couple of minutes with LLC to ask what I needed to.

Tonight I am going back to that group but as from next week I am going to move to the management group on a Wednesday as I feel I want that change and that support.

What I would like to know is what you think about the two groups? Differences etc...

Thank you

Kat xx

The CBT in RTM drops off a bit, becomes more an "as needed" topic. Food talk is allowed and encouraged, and you are sharing experiences with people at the same level as you.

I would not have felt comfortable talking about my RTM experience and questions in a development group personally. And as you foudn out, not always easy.

GOod luck whichever way you go! :)

Thank you, that is exactly how I felt. I text my LLC yesterday and explained that I would not be staying at class last night and would like to chat to her and then move to RTM classes as from next week.

When I arrived at class there were new people again so really glad I made that decision.

Had a good 20 minute chat with LLC and got straight some odd thoughts and panic I had in my head over the week.

I feel more in control again this morning and more "comfortable" with my food and portion sizes etc... as I felt quite out of control without that structure I like to give myself last week.

Week 3 starts today, a fresh week ahead :)

RTM next Weds :)

Kat xx

The CBT in RTM drops off a bit, becomes more an "as needed" topic. Food talk is allowed and encouraged, and you are sharing experiences with people at the same level as you.

I would not have felt comfortable talking about my RTM experience and questions in a development group personally. And as you foudn out, not always easy.

GOod luck whichever way you go! :)

Back