• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Devotchka's Diary (Beware, icky pictures!)

Hi :)

I've started a diary before but was disheartened when nobody replied. But I've decided I'm doing this one for me if anything. I want to track my progress and feelings.

I started on the 17th February 2010. Stats:
Weight: 14st 3.5lbs
Height: 5"7
Chest: 45"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 43"

Here's what I looked like before:

This isn't that good, but I generally used to delete any pictures I looked fat in (didn't we all?)

And now, halfway through (I hope!), I took a few tummy pictures. Full length ones to follow.

6th May 2010:
Weight:12st 8.5lbs
Chest: 40.5"
Waist: 32.5"
Hips: 41"

I don't mind my shape. I'm quite lucky that I'm an hourglass, but my stretch marks really get me down :(. I've lost almost two stone, and they've gotten worse. Does anyone know why this is?

I've been feeling really rubbish about it lately. Feeling too tempted. I keep reaching my goals (for example 12st 7lbs) and then dancing above it after reaching it. It's so irritating! I think if I have a really good week this week, and a good loss, it will motivate me to keep going.

> I want to reach my goal weight of 10st 7 by the 4th of September 2010. This is in time for my holiday. I would also like to lose a few extra pounds below that, so I can put some on on holiday and not feel bad!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
are you measuring yourself properly... you don't look the size in " as the pics at all!! your looking great! ... with stretch marks just due to you losing weigh, try apply bio oil to fade a little!

Yeah, gemma, I measure myself with a soft tape measure in inches. Do I look too small or big for those measurements? If it's too small, I have wide hips and shoulders and big boobs so this is why they're so big. I seem to carry my weight on the sides. I always thought straight on I looked really wide, but didn't exactly look fat (like with flabby bits etc). Does that make sense? I think that's why I've only just realised i really really need to do something about it.

Silver Member
you look perfect in those pictures to be honest ... im used to looking at me everyday and i have biggest hips ever.. but your hips look okay if they was straight down you'd look odd as you have the boobs! just try tone tummy up whilst you diet. i wouldnt worry much at all :)
Awah, thanks Gemma.

I've had a really bad weekend :(
In fact, the past few weekends have been awful. I was shocked and grateful I only put on a pound last week. I've just had no motivation lately. Tempted by everything.

I really need a kick up the bum. Sigh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 0
Introductions 0
Slimming World 2
Weight Loss Diaries 16
Exante - Diaries 15