Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Devotchka's Diary (Beware, icky pictures!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by devotchka, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

I've started a diary before but was disheartened when nobody replied. But I've decided I'm doing this one for me if anything. I want to track my progress and feelings.

I started on the 17th February 2010. Stats:
    Weight: 14st 3.5lbs
    Height: 5"7
    Chest: 45"
    Waist: 37"
    Hips: 43"

Here's what I looked like before:

[​IMG]

This isn't that good, but I generally used to delete any pictures I looked fat in (didn't we all?)

And now, halfway through (I hope!), I took a few tummy pictures. Full length ones to follow.

6th May 2010:
    Weight:12st 8.5lbs
    Chest: 40.5"
    Waist: 32.5"
    Hips: 41"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't mind my shape. I'm quite lucky that I'm an hourglass, but my stretch marks really get me down :(. I've lost almost two stone, and they've gotten worse. Does anyone know why this is?

I've been feeling really rubbish about it lately. Feeling too tempted. I keep reaching my goals (for example 12st 7lbs) and then dancing above it after reaching it. It's so irritating! I think if I have a really good week this week, and a good loss, it will motivate me to keep going.

Goals:

> I want to reach my goal weight of 10st 7 by the 4th of September 2010. This is in time for my holiday. I would also like to lose a few extra pounds below that, so I can put some on on holiday and not feel bad!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    are you measuring yourself properly... you don't look the size in " as the pics at all!! your looking great! ... with stretch marks just due to you losing weigh, try apply bio oil to fade a little!

4. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, gemma, I measure myself with a soft tape measure in inches. Do I look too small or big for those measurements? If it's too small, I have wide hips and shoulders and big boobs so this is why they're so big. I seem to carry my weight on the sides. I always thought straight on I looked really wide, but didn't exactly look fat (like with flabby bits etc). Does that make sense? I think that's why I've only just realised i really really need to do something about it.

5. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    you look perfect in those pictures to be honest ... im used to looking at me everyday and i have biggest hips ever.. but your hips look okay if they was straight down you'd look odd as you have the boobs! just try tone tummy up whilst you diet. i wouldnt worry much at all :)

6. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awah, thanks Gemma.

I've had a really bad weekend :(
    In fact, the past few weekends have been awful. I was shocked and grateful I only put on a pound last week. I've just had no motivation lately. Tempted by everything.

I really need a kick up the bum. Sigh.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.