1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Di, here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by diviajar, 13 May 2014 Social URL.

1. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

Hello!

I'm happy to be here. I'm having a big motivation problem and I'm hoping being among you will help me. I haven't weighted in a while. I think I need to lose about 6 kg, or about 13 pounds.

I'll weight myself the day after tomorrow.

I used to exercise a lot, but herniated discs have changed me into a couch potato. I so wanna go back to who I was...

I'm mostly pain free, but some movements start a flare up.

I teach adults and am 45 years old, married, no kids.

Thank you for reading!

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. believer77

believer77 Well-Known Member

Hi Di,

Welcome!

I know what you mean about motivation, its so hard to get into that state of mind, and one off day can hit you for six. I only started last week, and am finding being on here very helpful. Infact, my weight loss journey this time is different - no one except the community here know what I am doing. Too many times I have failed, so I want to only hear postive things so decided this is my journey, and I want to keep it to myself in real life.

Good luck with your journey :)

4. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

Thank you for the welcome! Much appreciated! I'll be checking on you and hope you get what you want! Cheers to a healthier you!