Dia - Saying Goodbye To Excess Baggage.

So weigh in was yesterday and I was dreading it. I started my TOTM a few days ago (though with me it's as and when due to my implant) and I have been feeling like a giant bloated spotty 'orrible overemotional thing.

I felt like I had put my entire half stone loss back on. I did gain but it was 3lbs which I can cope with, I know the reason why and hopefully I will shed it next week plus a little more.

Di - I hope you haven’t given up!!!

It's been a while. My grandmother in law has been in hospital over a week so my time off work has mostly revolved around visiting times and trying not to stress eat.

I lost 4.5lbs at a week ago mondays weigh in and a further 0.5lb t last nights.

Plodding slowly downhill. 10.5 lbs gone.

That’s fantastic !! I’ve just sent a couple of replies to you as I didn’t see this one, I was worried you might have given up !! I’m going to cheer you up with a picture of me in a jacket that fitted me in April - just shows what 15 weeks can do!!! X

Ps excuse the mess in bedroom , I was having a wardrobe clear out , to stop me regaining I am either charity shop or ebaying every piece of clothing that’s big on me !! Will do it again at Christmas

Attachments

• 35FBBA68-DA1F-4ACB-B600-D4EC8C34C9B1.jpeg
    35FBBA68-DA1F-4ACB-B600-D4EC8C34C9B1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
That’s fantastic !! I’ve just sent a couple of replies to you as I didn’t see this one, I was worried you might have given up !! I’m going to cheer you up with a picture of me in a jacket that fitted me in April - just shows what 15 weeks can do!!! X

Ps excuse the mess in bedroom , I was having a wardrobe clear out , to stop me regaining I am either charity shop or ebaying every piece of clothing that’s big on me !! Will do it again at Christmas
Fantastic weight loss!:woohoo:

Congratulations :0clapper:

It's been a while. My grandmother in law has been in hospital over a week so my time off work has mostly revolved around visiting times and trying not to stress eat.

I lost 4.5lbs at a week ago mondays weigh in and a further 0.5lb t last nights.

Plodding slowly downhill. 10.5 lbs gone.
Well done:0clapper:

Glad to hear you’re still going Di. I vs had a major loss in the last ten days or so, nearly half a stone ! I’m now thinking I must be ill to be losing so much 😂

So... I fell off the wagon totally during a really rough few months.
I didn't undo all my progress but went back a fair bit to 17st 9.8lbs as of last Thursday . I'm back up with my head in the game now so hope to report a loss next Thurs.

Hi di, me too, husband vanished on 28/12 and now wants divorce. 7 weeks and won’t speak to or see me. All that hard work ..... I hit 7 stone loss today - only a 16 pounds left - lets do it together!

Hi Dia what is exante? I just started sw, what was it about sw that you didn't like?

Banks,

Sorry to read that missus, but you are a strong woman and will be better without him.

Back