Diarrhea :(

NineLives

Ok, I have a question.

I've been on it for two weeks. I have Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and after a shake, roughly and hour, I need to go and release. There is no pain but just the annoyance of having to go a few times a day.

What can i do to calm the tummy and bubbling and bloated feeling? Any suggestions?

Ok, I have a question.

I've been on it for two weeks. I have Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and after a shake, roughly and hour, I need to go and release. There is no pain but just the annoyance of having to go a few times a day.

What can i do to calm the tummy and bubbling and bloated feeling? Any suggestions?

Hey Nine,

What I have found is that there are only certain milkshakes that agree with my stomach and some that don't. For me the chocolate and chicken soup are the only ones that seem to settle, whereas the strawberry and vanilla seem to not agree with me. It must be something to do with the ingredients because the chocolate and chicken soup both weigh like 76g whereas the others weight 73.5g, so whatever they are missing in the latter is possibly not good for me lol I always suggest calling the lipotrim helpline as they are so friendly and know more about the products but eitherway hope it gets sorted out.

Back