• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diarrhoea on day 4 of lipotrim tfr?

Ok I'm now in on this topic too .... Day 8 and I have due had a serious emergency dash to the loo!! So you are not alone emerald!

Was warned to be constipated, but complete opposite!

Anyone ever have this?

Oh my god it was a proper had to pull in at a filling station emergency! HELP!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I must admit it was a one off though not had it again yet (touch wood) and am on day 6, and without being gross it seemed almost fatty like what u would expect if u were on alli tablets. I hope it passes becky.boo :( xx

Yes it can happen in first week . I had it badly (I won't go into disgusting details lol ). My chemist told me that as we are on a liquid only diet for first 2 weeks (flapjacks can be only introduced after 2 weeks) - it is basically a total detox for our gut. It is like getting a colonic irrigation girls. It will pass don't worry but remember it is so worth it in the long run!!!!We can do this together!!!

Thanks Angela ... I suppose my body must be ejecting all the crap ( no pun intended) that has built up in my gut!

Makes sense it's a whole body clear out!

Emerald know exactly what you mean it was most defiantly not good body waste! Eek what was I doing to my body if that what was inside!

So glad I got a response though thought something was wrong with me!!!! Well let the weight loss commence ladies. Thanks angela that's good info to have,very informative. :) xx

Hi emerald ... Not that you want a daily update on my toilet matters lol .. But I obviously was way unhealthier than you and my body is in shock.. I'm suffering day two!

Think I may ring the chemist later just to ask if it ok!? eek!

Becca89

Hi everyone.

Sorry to hear some of u r having bad side effects :(

Im on day 3 and I haven't had any toilet trouble (yet).

But I hav found I felt hot and clammy. Do u think the sweating is how my body is processing the detox ?

Has anyone else experienced this ?

Plus I'm on day 3 and not hungry, is this normal or is it gonna worse before it gets better ?

Also I wondered r we allowed to add to the shakes? If so does anyone hav any yummy ideas ?

Thank u ! X

Hi Becca,

Best guess is our bodies sweating out the badness so getting healthy is good!

Em I made the choc up last night as a moouse with cold peppermint tea .. And it was great like having one of those min aero desert yogurts!

And other than that I have made the vanilla with some coffee cold .. Must try it hot this week!

I tried the soup for the first time, just finishing it at my desk now and I think it's nice ... lots o ppl have said it gross ..
It's different not unlike a low fat cuppa soup .. Strong flavour which is a bit odd in my mouth but tastes good once it hits my throat and nice after taste! Good for a change!

Oooh poor u, I do think u need to ring pharmacy for advice. I am due my weigh in tomorrow. Excited :) xxx

Just found this thread and know what you mean had this problem a few times over the week discussed it at weigh in today and have been told to take fibre clear to cleanse the system as the runs could be a sign of an over flow from constapation

It's dreadful isn't it!! Thank god it passed I've not experienced since then!

Hope the worst is passed (no pun intended) for you!!

Hi becky.boo thankfully I only had the one episode,however I will bare the fibre cleanse in mind should it happen again, just so thankful I was home and not at work!!! Hope ur well xx

Nathan

lol....been there had that......