Diarrhoea

AbsolutelyFabulous

Absolutely Determined!
Am I the only one in the world to not get constipated on CD? I've been back and forth the toilet all afternoon and evening :sigh:

And, without giving t.m.i it's like pure fat! Just orangey and oily :eek:

It happens sometimes at the beggining of the diet. The sudden influx of nutrients and 'goodness' can be a shock to the system... kinda kick starts it into action. Drink plenty and it'll clear up eventually :)

I've heard of this happening before, you're not alone, hun. :D

:sick0019:

The CD mixture can be a bit rich for some people, especially in the early days. Sometimes it helps to split your shakes, to only have half a shake at a time.

Hope it gets better soon!

Last edited:
I've never been constipated on cd, I go straight after I've had my shakes, so tend to have them when am at home...LOL, I don't mind it either, better out than in... so you are not the only one.

Hmmm, I'm a bit worried that I will get constipated as not the most regular of people at the best of times, and really suffered when I was pregnant. If I haven't gone by tomorrow morning I shall worry lol.

K x

I wish I was more like you, havent 'been' for days!

Hmmm, I'm a bit worried that I will get constipated as not the most regular of people at the best of times, and really suffered when I was pregnant. If I haven't gone by tomorrow morning I shall worry lol.

K x
I wish I was more like you, havent 'been' for days!

It might be that you need to take a fibre supplement to avoid having problems. You can either ask your CDC for some Fibre89 or get something like Fibresure. What you can do is add it to your shakes.

Because there's literally less bulk going through on this diet, you'll find you don't need to go as often on this diet. Having said that, you don't want to leave it say longer than 4 or 5 days - you might need to take a laxative. Senna's pretty good. Your CDC should be able to advise on any others - don't be embarrassed to ask, this sort of thing crops up a lot!

If you start using the Fibre89 on a regular basis, you shouldn't need to use laxatives. Having said that, don't start using the stuff if you're already constipated - it'll only make things worse!!

Thanks Lily, I'm trying to drink more water than is recommended, to help. Will have to wait and see if I'm going to be ok.
K x

It's gone today, and I'm definitely in ketosis! So, good news :) :) Im hoping it doesn't come back but I guess i'd rather that than the other way around! X

Well I would just like to report that I am now ok, lol, and will worry if I haven't been again in a couple more days lol.

K x

I don't get constipated either just go less cos there is less to get rid of.
I thinks its like the detox effect Paula.

I am so glad you are in ketosis and feeling good... Going to have a look at your blog Paula...
Need to keep an eye on you get you slim for our auditions!

x

oh god im suffering bad Diarrhoea!!!!!!!!!!!!

yellow & runny help

Soo glad people are talking about this! Before I started on this I was dying to ask, but I didn't want it to be my first post on here!! haha!!

I thought there might not be anything coming out at all - where I got that ridiculous fantasy from, I don't know! .. I'm pleased to report I'm a healthy Bristol Scale Type 4!! :D ..but on days one and two I found the green-ish colour a bit alarming!

I guess drinking more fluids is the answer whether it's staying in, or wont stop coming out!

The things those CDCs talk about! Haha - and I now have visions of CD'ers everywhere peering down the loo with the Bristol Stool Scale in their hand, trying to decide where their's fits!! hahaha :D

Well it has returned this evening, but I am drinking insane amounts of water :7834:whereas before the only thing I drank was 2 litres of diet coke a day. My poor nutritionally deprived body doesn't know what's going on. Well, my body just better catch up with my head because CD is here to stay!:copon:

Don't get me started on the Diet Coke withdrawal :boohoo:

Back