Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

1 1/2lbs down ...must be all that exercise :) over doing it a bit this week but only cause i know im going away friday for a good nosh up x 3 days :) (or so i hope!)

h x

thank you sweetie...its great to know at least one person reads my ramblings lol m-i-l hasnt mentioned any weight loss at all to me, just find it laughable she picked out my glasses and nothing else ..silly sausage

h x

My Lipotrim Diary by Harriet2

Haha! Yes you defo have one reader :p

back from our weekend away. we did 31 miles plus bike ride, the longest distance ive ever covered on a bike and burnt of 1650 calories..i was definately in minus figures that day evening though i had a breakfast of 700 calories lol but whose counting lolol. yesterday went to the gym at the hotel and did 5.5K and burnt off another 400 calories but it was my birthday yesterday so i had a box of chocolates (6) and stuffed the lot and god were they bloody scrummy.

back to normal today and i have to say its a relief. all that food :) my stomach wondered what the hell was going on

:) lovely though

h x

found 6 square of choccy in my bag when i was hungry. big mistake. run later :) lol

h x

reading back through this lately looks like im becoming obsessed. im not. im just proud of what ive achieved and i want to keep my body the way it is now.

weight seems to fluctuate now between 10.7 and 10.6lbs. thats fine with me. gives me a bit of leeway with celebrations etc

ok one gripe. the boney thing. after so long having a covering of fat over my body, now if i bump into something, well im ending up with bruises on my legs, arms, theres nothing to protect me! also when in bed. you cant lie with your legs together so your knees touch, its unbearable. its having to learn to lie a different way in bed. also on your side, your hips dig into the bed. ive now got a onesie. best thing ever. protects a bit and makes me feel so cosy! bit of a passion killer though lol...like saying, lay off, none tonight lolol

im still using mfp every day. its total peace of mind for me. if i know what im eating is counted i feel in control. and theres the word. control. ve got it sussed as far as im concerned. its also easier than it was. ive never counted salad veggies, only cooked veg and fruit. im now started to gauge things a bit better so the scales arent being used QUITE so much :)

btw anything anybody wants to, please ask. i still feel like im rambling away to myself here..

h x

Last edited:
still 10.6

Not been on myself for 2 days. You don't come over as obsessed and have every right to be watching what you are eating and doing as you'd only go back to old habits if you didn't. It's good to be mindful of what you are up to to prevent relapses. I intend to keep monitoring my food and exercise at goal in order to maintain.

And I know what you mean about boney bits. I have to lie on my front now with my legs not touching as I can't stand it either.

Not been on myself for 2 days. You don't come over as obsessed and have every right to be watching what you are eating and doing as you'd only go back to old habits if you didn't. It's good to be mindful of what you are up to to prevent relapses. I intend to keep monitoring my food and exercise at goal in order to maintain.

And I know what you mean about boney bits. I have to lie on my front now with my legs not touching as I can't stand it either.

thank you :)

h x

so one month since i finished LT and im 6lbs down since then but it so far seems to have stablised and i couldnt be happier. im wondering whats going to happen over christmas but i'm not going to panic if i gain a couple pounds. (im trying to tell myself lol)

ive worked out a menu for christmas day (there will be 6 of us so not too bad) and ive got alternatives for myself and my girls too so will try at least to be fairly good, in theory! im sure drink will be drunk and chocolate eaten but its only over a couple days.

i cant wait, i love christmas

h x

I hope I can still loose once I come off my plan. I've adjusted my goal again so I've got 16 pounds to go.

i bet you will. it seems to do that. ive looked at lots of other peoples ramblings after coming off LT etc and most seems to lose at least some. :)

have a great christmas

h x

We'll Christmas has been challenging. Our electricity went off Christmas Eve and has only just been put back on, temporarily as we've a major fault, so no heating, no electric..everything was taken up m.i.l,s so at least I could cook and have one hot meal for six people. We still had fun :)

ive eaten what I've wanted to and it's been fine. I've just had a bar of dark hotel chocolate and I can honestly say it was wonderful but I'm ok now til valentines day ..... This is new for me and I love the fact I've now had enough and just don't want any more..before I'd stuff it down day after day. Tomorrow I'm back to the gym and logging on Mfp and I'm actually glad to.

i hope everyone has had a great Xmas and hope to catch up with you all soon.

h x

Hi Harriet, glad you showed resistance to the dreaded binge eating that's lurking out there. I found I tried to eat lots of things but didn't want most if them after a mouthful. I still had a large gain, but it's going down again already so I think it's mostly water and the extra food. There should be little temptation going forward now so here's to a slim & healthy 2014.

No gain over Christmas. I'm keeping a loose eye over it until 2 January as now out a lot til then. Will weigh again then.

h x (10k done yesterday, 5k tomorrow morning)

Well done H :)

decided to move my diary over to calorie counting

see you there :)

just not yet lol

Back