Diary: Change 4 Life!! By Kim..x

blossums said:
Good for you for going on the exercise bike, it all helps :)

Ah thanks blossums :) im gna try again today, iv been really good today and feeling quite energised for once x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Sounds like you are doing really well, Im 'following' the slimming world diet but really im doing just the same as you, making sensible choices rather than pigging on biscuits etc.
Are you getting married on New Years Eve? Thats my daughters 4th birthday so we will both be celebrating xx

AmandaT said:
Sounds like you are doing really well, Im 'following' the slimming world diet but really im doing just the same as you, making sensible choices rather than pigging on biscuits etc.
Are you getting married on New Years Eve? Thats my daughters 4th birthday so we will both be celebrating xx

Awww wat a lovely day to hav her bday. No we get married 9th dec, its creepin up so fast and then afta xmas we hav r lil boys 2nd bday in feb :)
How r u doin on ur healthy choices? Iv struggled past few days, its mainly evenins wen lil man in bed that I crave junk, duno if its cos im doin nothin. Im tryin to be good tho frm now lol x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Off back home to newcastle for th night, reli excited even tho we missd r train n my other half folkd out 70quid to buy us new tickets! R hes a guddin. :)
Gna try make wise food choices while im away but back into exercisin wen we get home monday, as my sister is comin back wiv us so il have plenty of help with lil man!
Have a lovely weekend minimins xxx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Hope you enjoyed being back home for the weekend! Boo to missing train..what a shame, but well done to hubby for stumping up new fares!

snacking at night sound like boredom hun, i used to do it myself..try to keep your mind and hands busy..wedding planning..or even christmas planning!!! My daughter's birthday is new years eve too!

Thanks ladies we had a brill weekend, its probably the last time il be home before im a married woman :O lol. And bless ma h2b hes such a lovely man, im very lucky :D

Well I did have my downs over w/e but it is monday and I drew a big fat line over it and im now feelin good and healthy. Iv even done half an hour on my exercise bike, which felt great!

Im gna start doin my diary after iv ate it lol as sometimes it tends to change! Plus if I cheat I must write it down and see how bad it looks!

So food iv had today:

Breakfast - Slice of toast wiv low fat spread n jam
Lunch - Chicken n bacon wrap, pack of velvets
Dinner - Homemade tuna, onion, sweetcorn, pasta salad wiv low fat salad creme

Snacks - Grapes, apple, half a cookie (usually id eat the packet), 6 malteasers!

Sooo... I dont think iv had too much of a bad day, prob could of done without the cookie n malteasers but im sure I worked them off whilst I cleaned the house from top to bottom lol

K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I love mine to its great and really works up a sweat. I havnt been on it tonight as my lil man has just went down but we have had a nice long walk today :)

Had a super stressful day! My weddin venue decided to sell up therefore cancelled our meal and we get married in 9 weeks! Luckily I have found somewhere, abit pricey, but its short notice so im pleased. We have a meetin wiv them friday to go through all details.
Apart from that iv had a really good diet day, got another thing to lose weight for! A halloween party, so that should be fun, and hopin to get a few lb off for that!

Breakfast - Bowl of cereal, ss milk
Lunch - Fruit salad with low fat yogurt
Dinner - Bangers n mash, veg, stuffin n yorkshire pud ( was lush! )

Snacks - Grapes, apple, fruit corner, bag of crisps! (prob cud of done w/o them)

Hope everyones had a great day

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Wow, that coulda been stressful having to find a new place, glad you got somewhere!
Have a good day
x

Oh it was super stressful but it worked out better in the end as this venue is much nicer :)

Overall had a good day today. Had a lovely stroll to the park wiv the boys and my sis who is stayin wiv us for a few days. Dietwise been good, just wana see some results now!

Breakfast - Cereal, semi s milk
Lunch - Fruit salad wiv low fat yog
Dinner - Asda spag bol, sweetcorn n garlic bread

Snacks - Grapes, pack of fruitella, milky way cake bar!

I feel im gettin better snackwise, usually it would be alot more than this.

Hope alls had a good day

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Sounds like you're getting the hang of it :) It really ain't easy changing your habits is it?
All the best
x

Hi

well done you for not reaching for the biscuit tin in such a stressful moment!!

So pleased you've got another venue organised :) Have a great day and enjoy that bike!!!

Ah thanks ladies iv been really good today n only snacked on an apple :)

How cold is it please?? So I warmed myself up on the bike for 20mins n burned about 250cals!

Breakfast - Cereal, ss milk
Lunch - Strawberries, low fat yog
Dinner - Homemade cottage pie, stuffing, sweetcorn n yorkys (mmm was lush)

Snacks - Apple

Had the best day today and I think its due to my new app, its called my fitness pal and it counts all your cals on everything you eat and tells you how much weight you could lose if you stick to it! Its very encouraging!

Hope everyones been good and had a nice day

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Ooh I really like that myfitnesspal thingie, especially the phone app! And good for you sounds like you had a great day :D

Thanks ladies iv had a lovely weekend hope you have too! :D
Gettin very excited for weddin, tried on my dress too, I cant wait to wear it when im all done up and, fingers crossed, a few lbs less!

8weeks on friday eeek !!

Breakfast - Toast wiv low fat butter, jam
Lunch - Apple, packet of mini caramel snack a jacks
Dinner - Asda good for you chicken piri piri

Done 25mins on exercise bike and once lil man is in bed gna have a bash on the slam man!

Had plenty of water too!

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Back