Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

I would highly recommend the C25K running program when you're ready to take the next step. By using interval training you can go from walking to jogging 5k in no time! There are lots of apps / podcasts out there and I have one that lets you listen to your own music while a woman chimes in to tell you to run or walk at the right time. Need to get back on that at some point in the future!

That sounds like it would be very useful! Thanks for that tip :) x

Oooh, they are all eating buttys in the office this morning and they smell AH-MAY-ZING!! It's the usual "Fat Friday" treat in the office, but one I'm proud to say I've never taken part in. Even though I've felt VERY tempted at times. Whilst they're tucking into bacon, sausage, egg and mushroom buttys I'm chomping away on my fruit and having a pint of water to go with it.

Have also been to the ladies and done 20 squats before sitting down lol! Random, I know, but it's a good way for me to do my 30 day squat challenge - it helps to break it up into manageable chunks. Today I'm only on 75 squats but I know it gets harder as the number increases.

Forget "Fat Friday", it's "Feel Good Friday" more like ;)

Yay for feel good Friday! It's too got for bacon butties...nice cold, refreshing fruit is much better ;)

Awesome idea on the squats hun...I might have to try that! xxx

Go you! I used to have the same on a Friday but nope fruit all the way!

I bet its easier to say no to fat Friday seeing as you've never done it, people wont expect you to take part. Gotta laugh at the squats in the ladies!!! xx

Hehe, I've done 45 up to now! Only 30 more to go to complete todays challenge lol :D xx

What is the squat challenge and how does it work? Might try it :)

What is the squat challenge and how does it work? Might try it :)

Basically you start on a lower level of squats and then do more and more throughout the 30 days. It works on toning up your bum mainly. There's a thread on here in the Teams / Challenges section - however I'm using an app (30 day squat challenge) on my phone to track it that way!

Brilliant. Thanks for the info! :)

Good on you for resisting the greasy butties and having fruit and doing squats instead!!!! It's so hard when everyone around you is eating what they want.
your body magic looks to be going really well too! It's funny you're starting off walking and wanting to get into jogging where as I've tried jogging and gone back to long walks lol I'm a wimp and running in the heat is unbearable and plus it was starting to hurt my knees so I took up walking, didn't go last week mind you.

If you're wanting some toning exercises when the squat challenge is done, search for xhit on YouTube they have loads of workout vids some as little as 8minutes! I'm loving them at the minute did 3 last night x

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Morning diary, happy Saturday! Have been up since the crack of dawn this morning. Why does that always happen? When you've got work you can't seem to wake yourself up and drag yourself out of bed. And then on a weekend, when you should be having a lie in, you're wide awake at 7am. Very annoying!! But nevermind.

Also woke up absolutely starving this morning! Do you ever get that? Where your stomach literally feels like it's going to collapse with hunger lol! I normally can't eat breakfast until about 9/10am, so had an early start today! Just eaten two apples and about to tuck into my yogurt, yum!

Got no plans for today. Warren has just finished night shift this morning so he will be sleeping most of the day, and then I'll go round there later on tonight. But other than that, not a lot!

Hope you all have a great weekend x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 x Apple (S)
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
- Bacon and Egg Cups, Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Tomatoes (S) and Baked Beans (SS)

Snack:
- Aldi Brooklea Fat free Lemon Greek Yogurt
- Banana
- 250ml Tesco 'Free From' Chocolate and Coconut Milk (HExA)

Dinner:
-Spicy Marinated Chicken Breast (S) served with Savoury Rice and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S))
- Warm Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns) with 75g Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream (12 Syns)

Supper:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Tesco 'Free From' Chocolate and Coconut Milk
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns: 60.5 / 105

Last edited:
Must be something in the air, I woke feeling hungry as well. Have a lovely day

Hi Stevie can't believe how much you can miss in a week. Started my journey in April and followed your old diary which gave me lots of ideals even though you have been up and down. Have just spent the last hour catching up on your new diary and so pleased to see your motivation back. Subbing and looking forward to joining you on your journey to your holiday. No hol for me but six weeks school hols to get through which can be a challenge and have a wedding end of sept so would love a nice outfit to wear.

Guess whose making quiche today and maybe a rissotto in the week.

Hi Stevie can't believe how much you can miss in a week. Started my journey in April and followed your old diary which gave me lots of ideals even though you have been up and down. Have just spent the last hour catching up on your new diary and so pleased to see your motivation back. Subbing and looking forward to joining you on your journey to your holiday. No hol for me but six weeks school hols to get through which can be a challenge and have a wedding end of sept so would love a nice outfit to wear.

Guess whose making quiche today and maybe a rissotto in the week.

Awww!! Thank you for subbing and pleased I've given you a few ideas - I get so many ideas myself from Mini's, it really is a life saver at times!!

Have a lovely weekend x

Wow I tried that ice cream a few weeks ago and it was amazing!! The size pot you are having, is that the mini ones you can get in the shop? X

Wow I tried that ice cream a few weeks ago and it was amazing!! The size pot you are having, is that the mini ones you can get in the shop? X

Oh Kirsty, it's amazing isn't it! I ate two full tubs of it last week when I was majorly off plan lol, 70 bloody Syns a tub!! It's the big tub I've got, I don't think they do it in the little 110g pots. Not seen them anyway. Just going to measure out 75g worth, which I know won't be a lot. But sooo worth it!! X

Oh Kirsty, it's amazing isn't it! I ate two full tubs of it last week when I was majorly off plan lol, 70 bloody Syns a tub!! It's the big tub I've got, I don't think they do it in the little 110g pots. Not seen them anyway. Just going to measure out 75g worth, which I know won't be a lot. But sooo worth it!! X

It really is amazing, and 75g is better than none at all :) I have seen it in the little pots so keep your eyes open for it!!! X

It really is amazing, and 75g is better than none at all :) I have seen it in the little pots so keep your eyes open for it!!! X

Oh have you? I will keep my eyes peeled!! I am so looking forward to it, I've been Syn free all day especially lol! Xx

Oh have you? I will keep my eyes peeled!! I am so looking forward to it, I've been Syn free all day especially lol! Xx
I have seen them in asda hun, and well done on your fresh start! you'll have a great loss on monday :)

Back