Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

I have seen them in asda hun, and well done on your fresh start! you'll have a great loss on monday :)

Oh brilliant! I shall have a look next time I'm there. Thank you very much xx

Morning PS :p thank you so much for my lovely hoppy Friday post on my diary, I loved it and it really cheered this bunny up :D. I hope you have a lovely Sunday too. Only 2 days left now to weigh in, Whoop ! Got my fingers crossed for you already hun :):).

Kay xx

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Morning diary! Having a lazy Sunday today, not long woke up :)

Just posting a rough food diary and will update as the day goes on.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Brunch:
- 25g Lucky Charms (6 Syns) with Milk (HExA)
- Aldi Brooklea Fat free Lemon Greek Yogurt

Snack:
- Aldi Brooklea Fat free Lemon Greek Yogurt
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Dinner:
- Corned Beef Hotpot (Potatoes, Red Onion (S), 100g Princes Lean Corned Beef (2 Syns) and a Knorr Beef Stock Pot) served with Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Green Beans (S) and Sweetcorn)

Supper:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 14 / 15
Weekly Syns: 74.5 / 105

Last edited:
Woohoo ! Check you out on 68.5 syns for the week ! :eek::D So so happy for you PS. You've had a brill week this week and worked so hard. I really hope its a smashing loss for you tomorrow ! :p And I hope your new group proves to be your lucky charm on the rest of your journey :). You seem to have got off to a flying start and I hope you come back with Slimmer of the Week too :party0011: . Good luck for tomorrow hun, I will be thinking of you ;).

Kay xx

Woohoo ! Check you out on 68.5 syns for the week ! :eek::D So so happy for you PS. You've had a brill week this week and worked so hard. I really hope its a smashing loss for you tomorrow ! :p And I hope your new group proves to be your lucky charm on the rest of your journey :). You seem to have got off to a flying start and I hope you come back with Slimmer of the Week too :party0011: . Good luck for tomorrow hun, I will be thinking of you ;).

Kay xx

Thank you lovely Kay! Have to admit, I'm pretty excited myself :D

I've had a great week back on plan this week and have really enjoyed it too. I've mixed up my meals a lot (was becoming a bit repetitive, so no wonder I became bored) and have really loved getting back into my Body Magic too, even if it was just the odd walk here and there.

Let's see what happens tomorrow night! xx

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Good morning diary, and thank you ladies for the well wishes and "good luck"s.

I am SO excited for WI and hope I have a nice loss tonight. I really would have liked to have gotten into the 11's and have had a sneeky peek on my scales this morning - they are showing 12st 0.5lb. Not sure what they will say tonight but I must remember that any loss is a loss, no matter how big or small!

How gorgeous is the weather today, by the way!? Far too nice to be at work! But nevermind, only two more weeks to work and then I'm off for a week with Warren! Hoping the weather stays nice for us then as we've got a few things planned - we're going to go to York mid-week for a bit of holiday shopping and also stop over for the night. Going to go for some nice food (Nando's, of course!) and a few drinks, so we're looking forward to that! And if the weathers nice we may also have a trip to the seaside or to Hardwick Park / Hamsterley Forest one day. That will get me through the next couple of weeks at work anyway! And then, after that, I'll only have another 3.5 weeks at work and then we'll be off to Tenerife. Yay!! Exciting times :D

Anyway, this is how today is going to go. I've got Warren coming round for tea tonight - love it when he comes, I like spoiling him. And I shall be back on later on tonight to let you know how I've gotten on at group!

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Pineapple (S), Apple (S), Orange (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes
- Weetabix Rainbow Smashems Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Tesco Sweet Chilli Noodle Salad (1.5 Syns) with half a packet of Barbecue Chunky Chicken Pieces (S) (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pizza Chicken (Chicken Breast (S), Tomato Puree (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Jalapenos (S) and Cheese (HExA)) served with Spicy Potato Wedges and Vegetables (Carrots, Broccoli and Sweetcorn)

Supper:
- 50g Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream (8 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 13.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 88 / 105

Last edited:
Thanks ladies :D I bet today will drag, as I'm just wanting it to be 5pm already xx

Best of luck with weigh in tonight!

Thank you all, lovely ladies! xx

Best of look tonight! Your food diary has been lovely to read :)

Loving all of the support!! Thanks everyone xx

Back