Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Well done for having such a smashing week babe - I would say good luck for tonight, but you're not going to need it ;) xx

Thank you lovely! Just over 5 and a half hours to go until WI - not that I'm clock watching or anything ;)

God, I've never been this excited for WI. Previously it was more of an "oh sh*t, 5 hours until WI!!" :giggle: xx

YAY!! I am super happy this afternoon. Warren's passport has just arrived :D

We were panicking a little that it may not arrive on time, as we'd sent it off over 5 weeks ago and had no confirmation that they'd even received his application, even though we'd sent it off via the Post Office Check & Send service. When he called last week they said it would be at least another 4 weeks before it was examined, printed and send out to him. Anyway, he got a text on Friday saying it was being printed and it's arrived for him this afternoon!

Woop, now we can properly relax and enjoy the countdown to our hols (46 days!!) without having to worry about that x

Only 46 days to go? I swear you had like 70 days not 2 minutes ago! Can't believe time is going so fast. Yay that warren got his passport though, that's always so nerve wracking!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only 46 days to go? I swear you had like 70 days not 2 minutes ago! Can't believe time is going so fast. Yay that warren got his passport though, that's always so nerve wracking!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It has gone SO quickly! I think Warren is even more excited than I am, as he's not been on holiday since he was about 14. So 10/11 years! So I'm really pleased for him and us that it's arrived on time :)

4.5lb off at the first WI of my new group.

I am happy with it, but I can't lie. I am greedy and would have liked a bit more lol!

Going for 2.5lb off next Monday for my half stone award!

4.5lb off at the first WI of my new group. I am happy with it, but I can't lie. I am greedy and would have liked a bit more lol! Going for 2.5lb off next Monday for my half stone award!

AMAZING, you superstar!!! I just hope I can be anywhere near that on sat WI! Well done hunni xx

4.5lb off at the first WI of my new group.

I am happy with it, but I can't lie. I am greedy and would have liked a bit more lol!

Going for 2.5lb off next Monday for my half stone award!

Yay ! :talk017: Go Stevie ! So so happy for you hun ! :bliss: That is a smashing loss ! :D I so hope you get your next stone award in group next week. Hope you have another smashing loss next week too ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks everyone! Just about to tuck into pizza chicken and then have snuggles and the soaps with my hunky man hehe, happy bunny tonight :) xx

Well done Stevie! That's an amazing loss, I'm jealous! Sure you will get your 2.5 off next week.

Back