Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Wow, well done! Fab loss

Fab first week loss! Even though you were hoping for more, you should be proud x

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Morning diary, happy Tuesday.

Thank you for all of the messages last night. Pleased with a loss - have just updated my stats and signature and for the first time in a long time the numbers have gone down rather than up! I'm also really proud that for the first time in months I've had a full week 100% on plan! Going to go for the same again this week, and for the next 6 weeks up to my holiday in fact! If I'm 100% now, then I can relax a little and enjoy our week away. That's what I keep telling myself to keep me going.

I know I said I was a little bit dissappointed with my loss last night, and would have liked more. I realised, when we were talking in group, that I've done quite a bit of Body Magic this week. Well, quite a bit compared to my usual "nothing" anyway. My weight loss always slows down when I do Body Magic, so maybe that's why it wasn't as big as I was expecting / would have liked? Anyway, not going to get disheartened about it as I've enjoyed my walking this week and want to keep it up. And I've taken my measurements again this morning! Now I'm not sure if I've done it right, or if this is really accurate (as it does seem quite a bit of a difference), but seemingly in a week:
- Chest: was 41, now 39.5
- Hips: was 42, now 40.5
- Waist: was 35.5, now 34.5
As I say, I'm not too sure how accurately I've done that, but it gives me something else to focus on! I always wished I'd taken my measurements when I started at 15st, as I'd love to know how many inches I've dropped since then! But I'll continue to measure myself each week now to see how my body changes. Sometimes it's not all about the numbers on the scales!

Anyway, feeling ready and raring to go for another great week on plan. I want at least 2.5lb off at group next week to get my half stone award, but really I would love more ;) Aim big, as they say. I set myself a goal of 4lb in the PDA last night. Okay, so I might not hit it. But if I keep that figure in my head at all times this week and really push myself, I may get somewhere close! You've got to have something to keep spurring you on!

This is how today is going to go...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Mango and Melon (SS) Fingers

Lunch:
- Tesco Sweet Chilli Chicken Taster (1 Syn)
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Snack:
- Weetabix Rainbow Smashems Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Baked Bean Lasagne (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onions (S), Baked Beans (SS), Passatta (S), Dried Lasagne Sheets, Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese and Egg) topped with Cheese (HExA) and a Sliced Tomato (S). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S))
- Soreen Lunchbox Loaf (4.5 Syns)

Supper:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 10 / 15
Weekly Syns: 10 / 105

Last edited:
Thanks ladies! xx

That's some amount of inches you've lost. Well done

Thank you. I've not done anything too strenuous either, just food optimising with the odd walk and also squats thrown in there! I'm guessing that the majority of it was the bloat shrinking! x

Yay for inch loss and weight loss! A couple of women in my group always measure their inches so if the scales doesn't reflect how good they've been they at least now they're getting smaller! I think it's a great idea! I have some measurements somewhere from June 2013, must see what the difference is now! With the mindset you're in, i think that 1/2 stone award has your name on it already :) xx

Well done on the loss! Hope you have a good week x

Flppin eck, I had to re-read the paragraph about the inch loss as I thought I was reading it wrong, that's fantastic, it just goes to show you need to take measurements. Well done xx

I know!! That's what I was like with the tape measure this morning, "have I got this the right way round, am I reading it right!?". Good stuff though! Definitely going to keep tracking the changes xx

I think I recorded mine really early on too.. I must dig them out and see the difference. I bet it's scary!! xx

Wish I'd recorded mine from day one! I was 15st the first time I ever joined SW - would love to know the difference from then until now, nevermind when I get to target! xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406051279.003123.jpg

Had a nice leisurely walk in the sunshine before tea. It definitely worked up an appetite! Just waiting for my lasagne to cook. Yum! :)

Morning diary, happy hump day! Mid week now woohoo!! Can't wait for it to be Friday and for work to be over for the week - not that I have any plans for the weekend, Warren is working all of it!! But it will just be nice not to be here lol. For some reason this week and last have been torture. I don't know if it's been the nice weather or the thought of only having this week and next and then being off for a week, but the days are just going so slowly. Grr!!

Not got a lot planned for today other than work. I'll probably pop round and see Warren tonight but that will only be for a few hours, as he doesn't finish work until 7pm. It will be about 8pm the time he's home and showered and stuff and I'll probably stay until 10pm. Don't like to stay too late otherwise I'll be knackered for work in the morning - I like an early start and try to get into work for 7am so that I can have a nice early finish, especially whilst the weather is good!

Really enjoyed my baked bean lasagne last night, but I have to say (sorry if TMI) it is a little windy in these parts today lol. Probably isn't going to help having the leftovers today lol, but it's yum :D

Will head off now and make my way around the diaries. Have a great day everyone xx

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Kellogg's Coco Pops Snack Bar (4 Syns)

Lunch:
- Leftover Baked Bean Lasagne (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onions (S), Baked Beans (SS), Passatta (S), Dried Lasagne Sheets, Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese and Egg) topped with Cheese (HExA) and a sliced Tomato (S). Served with Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Snack:
- Kellogg's Coco Pops Snack Bar (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- Peppered Steak served with a Baked Sweet Potato, Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Peas (SS)

Supper:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 9 / 15
Weekly Syns: 19 / 105

Last edited:
Food looks great babe - I am having chicken pizza tonight :) (which I saw you had the other day and it made me crave it!) x

Back