Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Food looks good for a fast day, its surprising how much you can eat.

Yippeee York sounds good, I always shop around for the best deal when booking accommodation, when we go to Cambodia, I've booked us 3 nights, b&b, free wifi, airport transfers for £26:eek: xx

Food looks good for a fast day, its surprising how much you can eat.

Yippeee York sounds good, I always shop around for the best deal when booking accommodation, when we go to Cambodia, I've booked us 3 nights, b&b, free wifi, airport transfers for £26:eek: xx

Wow!!! That's a real bargain, Michelle. And I thought we had got a good deal - £70 for the night with free WiFi and continental and cooked breakfast included Thursday morning. Most other places were £100 and upwards :eek: I know York can pretty expensive place though, and I suspect lots of places have put their prices up with it being the school holidays :rolleyes: Our train tickets came in pretty cheap too - £14 each for a return! So In total it works out at less than £50 each. Happy with that and leaves plenty of leftover lolly for holiday shopping and our meal / drinks out on the night. Woohoo!! xx

Sounds like a good week planned next week. I've not been to York but would really like to go. Enjoy!

Sounds like a good week planned next week. I've not been to York but would really like to go. Enjoy!

Aww, thank you!! York is gorgeous, I go as often as I can. It really is a lovely city x

THINSPIRATION THURSDAY!! ;)

54c9c42f-fc3d-1ebe-1762-3706c4978e74.jpg
e325cb15-dbd2-a462-94b0-7081973842af.jpg

Have just ordered these two beauties for my hollies. The thought of wearing these (and hopefully looking even just a fraction of how good the model looks in them) in almost 5 weeks will keep me going!

:heartpump::heartpump: Love the colours, v pretty!

Thank you! The colours are what drew me in too, I love them.

Lots have people on my IG post have mentioned that they would be worried about the tan lines, but I did think that through before I ordered them! I have a bikini for every day we are away lol, so if I wear these towards the back end of the week when I've already started to get a tan it shouldn't be too bad! Plus I'll only be wearing this style for 2 days max, as I have another 5 bikinis to get my wear out of lol! x

Love the top one - I think its lovely! x

Thank you! Think that's my fave too, just love the colours. They were really cheap too - only about £16 for both of them, bargain! xx

So, let's just say today's fast day is no more. Far too hungry!

I've just eaten a slice of bread from an 800g Wholemeal loaf (105cals) and 2 x McVities Strawberry Cheesecake Digestive Creams (134cals). With my other eats that I've already had today this would take me to 738cals - that's 238 over my 500cal aim. BUT one thing I am proud of is that I've acknowledged it, stopped and decided to so something about it. It would have been far too easy to have just carry on eating rubbish!

I am now having a Green day today! Will use the bread as my first HExB and count the biscuits as 7 Syns. Also counting 1 Syn for the half a pot of noodles I had earlier (the full pot is only 1.5 a Syns). And will find something suitable for tea / update diary accordingly.

Oh well, worse things have happened!

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Ok, so this is todays updated diary...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Pineapple (S)

Lunch:
- Half a pot of Tesco Sweet Chilli Noodle Salad (1 Syn) with added sliced Red Pepper (S)
- Piece of Salt Water Taffy (1.5 Syns)

Snack:
- Slice of Bread (HExB)
- 2 x McVitie's Strawberry Cheesecake Digestive Creams (7 Syns)

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn)

Supper:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)
- Kinder Egg Surprise (5.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x slice of Wholemeal Bread from an 800g loaf & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns:
37.5 / 105

Last edited:
Well done for staying on plan Stevie and turning it around, your doing super hun ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Feeling a bit embarrassed that I couldn't even manage one fast day lol! But I did just do 3-4 of them in a row over the weekend and I still feel starving now lol. Could have been worse - at least I'm still on plan! Xx

Thanks Kay. Feeling a bit embarrassed that I couldn't even manage one fast day lol! But I did just do 3-4 of them in a row over the weekend and I still feel starving now lol. Could have been worse - at least I'm still on plan! Xx

I think that's what's great about 5-2, you can decide as the week goes along which days you want to chose as fast days. I'm the same, I have days where I'm super hungry and then I have days where I can't remember to eat because I'm so busy, I think those days are good to chose as fast days. When is your week off hun, has it started ?

...also loved the bikini pics, you would have lost loads in 5 weeks and will look stunning in them ! :D

Kay xx

I think that's what's great about 5-2, you can decide as the week goes along which days you want to chose as fast days. I'm the same, I have days where I'm super hungry and then I have days where I can't remember to eat because I'm so busy, I think those days are good to chose as fast days. When is your week off hun, has it started ?

...also loved the bikini pics, you would have lost loads in 5 weeks and will look stunning in them ! :D

Kay xx

Well today was supposed to be a busy, non-hungry day lol! But Warren has decided to play football straight from work (I'm stopping at his tonight) so I'm sat around waiting for him. He didn't give me any indication of what time he would be finished (why are men so useless!?) and I was trying to hang on for tea until we got to his. Turns out I couldn't wait and got the munchies lol!

So this 5:2 thing is looking more like 6:1 lol. Have got another busy day Saturday and that's my other planned fast day, so hopefully I'll be able to stick to it better then! Otherwise it will be a week purely SW - which isn't a bad thing! Could be a week purely off plan! Then I really would need to worry!

I break up tomorrow afternoon for my week off :D I can't wait. And thanks for the lovely comments about the bikinis Kay, you can always make me smile xx

Well today was supposed to be a busy, non-hungry day lol! But Warren has decided to play football straight from work (I'm stopping at his tonight) so I'm sat around waiting for him. He didn't give me any indication of what time he would be finished (why are men so useless!?) and I was trying to hang on for tea until we got to his. Turns out I couldn't wait and got the munchies lol!

So this 5:2 thing is looking more like 6:1 lol. Have got another busy day Saturday and that's my other planned fast day, so hopefully I'll be able to stick to it better then! Otherwise it will be a week purely SW - which isn't a bad thing! Could be a week purely off plan! Then I really would need to worry!

I break up tomorrow afternoon for my week off :D I can't wait. And thanks for the lovely comments about the bikinis Kay, you can always make me smile xx

Aww glad I can make you smile hun :):). Now that makes sense...I know what you mean, I pick as well either out of boredom or when I have time on my hands. But like you said, you are still 100% with a good SW week under your belt :p which is much better then going off plan. Also on your week off, if you do go over, you know now from last week that you can still pull it back in time for weigh in, with a fast day, so I'm pretty certain your week off will go to plan :p ! Bet your excited about your time off now ! :D

Kay xx

Back